Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2019 Views)

Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help / Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife / I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by omron(m): 1:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: . by Seandisputed(m): 1:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Two words
Move on.

5 Likes

Re: . by omron(m): 1:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Seandisputed:
Two words

Move on.
Should I keep pressing on Christy ?or I forget get and move on
I love her so much .
And to fall in love with another woman will be difficult thing for me.
Thanks
Re: . by CoronaVirusPro: 1:17am On Apr 08, 2020
I wish I was Christy.

I will just accept you back and use you for money rituals

7 Likes

Re: . by Blakjewelry(m): 1:20am On Apr 08, 2020
omron:

I love her so much .
Thanks
New wine dey always sweet but people know say the good old wine with its sour taste is always reliable. I don't believe in your charm story. You think you are smart but later found you ain't, it better you move on because you have already told she is not your best

3 Likes

Re: . by omron(m): 1:24am On Apr 08, 2020
Blakjewelry:

New wine dey always but people know say the good old wine with his sour taste is always reliable. I don't believe in your charm story. You think you are smart but later found you ain't, it better you move on because you have already told she is not your best
But I love Christy ...I was not with my senses when I leave her it was something that covered my face please the advise I need is how I can get her back ....I can't afford to loose her
Re: . by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 08, 2020
Move on i could have recommended a book but it won't be worth .....been charmed is not an excuse... sha don't charm Christy.
Re: . by Blakjewelry(m): 2:06am On Apr 08, 2020
omron:

But I love Christy ...I was not with my senses when I leave her it was something that covered my face please the advise I need is how I can get her back ....I can't afford to loose her
Well she might forgive but women are unique. Just imagine yourself in her shoes. After you have totally reject her men e no easy o

1 Like

Re: . by AfroKnight: 3:50am On Apr 08, 2020
Nollywood material.

1 Like

Re: . by xperiencelove(m): 4:30am On Apr 08, 2020
God will punish you for lying that Betty charmed you.
Meanwhile, Christy has found someone better than you. Period!
omron:
There was this lady I was supposed to marry I met her 2016 and we dated till 2019 June before I met another lady her name was Betty ..Betty was more jovial ,lively fun to be with I started showing interest in her more than the former girl Christy.
I fell in love with Betty because I think we were so much compatible to my upmost surprise I got married with Betty within just few months about 5 months of meeting her.
Christy saw our wedding pics through her mutual friend status and ask me to explain.
I told her to move on with her life.
Some few months after my wedding I discovered that Betty charmed me to forget christy I saw all the charms in her bag and evidences where she tied me and her together .
I asked her and she confessed .
Now I av divorced her and I went back to my former girl and told her how it happened and ask for her forgiveness.
She said she forgive me but we can never date please house what can I do to have her back please I need good advise.thanks

2 Likes

Re: . by Nguru55: 4:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Seandisputed:
Two words

Move on.
And make money. Women will come
Re: . by darwin66109: 4:49am On Apr 08, 2020
Nguru55:

U Correct

1 Like

Re: . by Bola146(f): 4:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Blakjewelry:

New wine dey always but people know say the good old wine with his sour taste is always reliable. I don't believe in your charm story. You think you are smart but later found you ain't, it better you move on because you have already told she is not your best

Lobatan grin God bless you. Story for the gods, he thinks he can fool her again grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by mpolochi1: 6:10am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
I wish I was Christy.

I will just accept you back and use you for money rituals
[/s]
Re: . by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:20am On Apr 08, 2020
No picture of the charms you found in her bag to corroborate your story

1 Like

Re: . by omron(m): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
No picture of the charms you found in her bag to corroborate your story
Bro am an adult ....its real I know what I saw but I can't be posting it here its confidential

1 Like

Re: . by omron(m): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2020
Women are very wicked ooo
Re: . by frozen70(f): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2020
omron:
There was this lady I was supposed to marry I met her 2016 and we dated till 2019 June before I met another lady her name was Betty ..Betty was more jovial ,lively fun to be with I started showing interest in her more than the former girl Christy.
I fell in love with Betty because I think we were so much compatible to my upmost surprise I got married with Betty within just few months about 5 months of meeting her.
Christy saw our wedding pics through her mutual friend status and ask me to explain.
Some few months after my wedding I discovered that Betty charmed me to forget christy I saw all the charms in her bag and evidences where she tied me and her together .
Now I av divorced her and I went back to my former girl and told her how it happened and ask for her forgiveness.
She said she forgive me but we can never date please house what can I do to have her back please I need good advise.thanks

I don't know how true this is

But if you need advice, don't rush her, give her time e en if it will take you forever

You stabed her trust
You deflated the love she has for you
You betrayed her

She is finding it difficult to believe you again

Time, time and time is all you need to get your respectand trust back from her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by frozen70(f): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Nguru55:
omron:

If you think making money will attract more women to you, be ready to accommodate the ones that will reck you down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by khiaa(f): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2020
omron:

I love her so much .
Thanks

You already fell in love with another woman and married her but you choose to blame your lust on superstition rather than be accountable for your actions.

2 Likes

Re: . by omron(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2020
frozen70:

I don't know how true this is

But if you need advice, don't rush her, give her time e en if it will take you forever

You stabed her trust
You deflated the love she has for you
You betrayed her

She is finding it difficult to believe you again

Time, time and time is all you need to get your respectand trust back from her

Exactly ...thanks so much for this advise
Re: . by Nguru55: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
frozen70:

If you think making money will attract more women to you, be ready to accommodate the ones that will reck you down
Na wa ooo,. After the first lesson why should I accommodate any woman? The life is all about your footprints.
Re: . by Missmossy(f): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wow shocked

Did this really happen??

1 Like

Re: . by cyprus000: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Côck and bull story.
Re: . by Seandisputed(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
omron:

I love her so much .
Thanks
Give it time. Time heals
Since she wouldn't date you again, it's best you move on. You'll fall in love again, just give it time.
Re: . by omron(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seandisputed:

Give it time. Time heals
Since she wouldn't date you again, it's best you move on. You'll fall in love again, just give it time.
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: . by Spicyneedle: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Your infatuation for Betty cost you Christi not the charm
I suggest u leave the poor woman alone you malcontent
Re: . by ileeru81: 3:28am On Apr 09, 2020
If you are one of those women whom a guy had promised to marry and the unserious fella reneged; as in after all the ‘I love yous’; after you refused all the serious guys that were chasing you for marriage and they had since married; after all the weekends of bliss at his place; after you and your mummy and pastor had quarreled on the matter; after you had fought with all your friends because of the guy; he suddenly became a spaceman, he said you should give him space; the guy said he was no longer interested; just like that. Please do not go violent, do not pour hot water on the guy, do not attack him physically or spiritually. There is another way to deal with him; guess what, you can sue the yeye guy.

https://lawyerwaka.com/the-monogamous-marriage-breach-of-promise-to-marry/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Charm eekwa?
If you don't leave that poor girl alone eeh, na tonda go faya you.
Charm ko charm ni. Your infatuation on Betty don clear you eye, you dey blame innocent love charm. angry
Re: . by Whispereye: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ok, there are some missing information on your question. You have not told us why she is mad at you in the first thing. We cant tell unles you tell us what it is that you did to her. I am therefore goingt to make some assumptions. The first possible thing you coukd have done is cheat on her. In this kind of scenario I will honestly tell you to move on. Love cannot be where a cheating activity has alredy take place. Sure enough she may forgive you and ypu guys get back together bu your relationship will not be the same as it was before. She will always have that though that you may cheat on her agaiill not be trust and a relationship without trust is as good as dead. For the second thing it could be that you hurt her physically. This one os forgivable and she will even forget about it. it is not a strange thingin this world. Just ask for forgiveness the right way and she will hopefully forgive you. All the best of luck man and whatever you did, I hope it is forgiven.
Re: . by Mazugore365: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
If she really loves you then she will forgive you and forget. The only problem is if you cheated in her. That is certainly not easy to forgive. I know that sometimes girls get angry for some very useless reasons. I have no idea what you did but if it was just a simle mistake then forget about it and let her forgive you on her own terms. If she cannot forgive you then move on. She is not the only girl in the universe. Maybe you guys were just not meant to be togehter and this mistake youmade was the solution to break you guys up. Do not take it to heart incase shenevber forgives you. Be a man and continue living your life. You cannot stress yourself over one girl that is probably not thnking about you at the moment. You have to learn that sometmoimes moving on is the right solution no matter how much it hurts. Let her go if she is unwilling to forgive you. Forgiveness cannot be forced, she has to agree to forgive you on her own free will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by AlphaSoul: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2021
Mazugore365:
If she really loves you then she will forgive you and forget. The only problem is if you cheated in her. That is certainly not easy to forgive. I know that sometimes girls get angry for some very useless reasons. I have no idea what you did but if it was just a simle mistake then forget about it and let her forgive you on her own terms. If she cannot forgive you then move on. She is not the only girl in the universe. Maybe you guys were just not meant to be togehter and this mistake youmade was the solution to break you guys up. Do not take it to heart incase shenevber forgives you. Be a man and continue living your life. You cannot stress yourself over one girl that is probably not thnking about you at the moment. You have to learn that sometmoimes moving on is the right solution no matter how much it hurts. Let her go if she is unwilling to forgive you. Forgiveness cannot be forced, she has to agree to forgive you on her own free will.
+1

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ SA Female Teen Shares N@k£d H!ot Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday / New Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.