Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick (1948 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by SPOLO(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2021
I asked this bae out few months back though and she do say she don't trust guys but later accepted me..
We school in same city and state as well and same tribe. So our distance is just like 30-45minutes drive apart, then when i resumed back for new session i even went to visit her as per normal issh na first time visiting her because she was eager to see me then.... But like this babe never visit me and moreover i no pressure her bcus i just wanna be focus on my studies but it doesn't mean she can't check on me once a while na...

So like this since September we never see o and just last week i felt sick, i was just managing myself to even cook and read for my C. A tests because i deal with calculative courses so i have to study very well.... So like that i managed myself to school clinic and got some medication then my roommate helped me too with cooking and others.
But can you imagine my babe didn't even make an effort to check on me and moreover cost of keke napep to my place is just #150 then go come is a total of #300......

Na then i know say this one na fake love make i just dey play along...
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by Sonnobax15(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok

Na normal thing wink

The same thing happened between me and my babe of recent....I just lock up like say nothing happen undecided. Because nothing dey move me again undecided

Bro,you better focus on your studies and leave that gender outta your life for now...If not,you fit later regret undecided

5 Likes

Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2021
Toto gender just want money.
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by Lilsameey: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2021
SPOLO:
I asked this bae out few months back though and she do say she don't trust guys but later accepted me..
We school in same city and state as well and same tribe. So our distance is just like 30-45minutes drive apart, then when i resumed back for new session i even went to visit her as per normal issh na first time visiting her because she was eager to see me then.... But like this babe never visit me and moreover i no pressure her bcus i just wanna be focus on my studies but it doesn't mean she can't check on me once a while na...

So like this since September we never see o and just last week i felt sick, i was just managing myself to even cook and read for my C. A tests because i deal with calculative courses so i have to study very well.... So like that i managed myself to school clinic and got some medication then my roommate helped me too with cooking and others.
But can you imagine my babe didn't even make an effort to check on me and moreover cost of keke napep to my place is just #150 then go come is a total of #300......

she is busy grin
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by Geeboilee(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2021
She might be busy though tongue tongue
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by Polynek(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2021
Is well
You already know wat to do
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by SPOLO(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Ok

Na normal thing wink

The same thing happened between me and my babe of recent....I just lock up like say nothing happen undecided. Because nothing dey move me again undecided

Bro,you better focus on your studies and leave that gender outta your life for now...If not,you fit later regret undecided
sure my studies first o, no time

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by SPOLO(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2021
Lilsameey:
she is busy grin
busy with another dude hahah
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by SPOLO(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2021
Geeboilee:
She might be busy though tongue tongue
busy servicing another guy that's if no be her studies she dey busy with o
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by Officialgarri: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2021
Act like nothing happened and wait for her own turn cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by lkillbrokehoes: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2021
Both of you were never in a relationship in the first place, if I were you. I will just face my studies and hustle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by Demigod22: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Most girls are just parasitic and greedy, opportunistic lovers. I have lost my ability to love, I don't do relationship again, the stress, drama and disloyalty are unnecessary. Even one girl is forcing pregnancy on me, no test result, nothing nothing, I just the pity the girl. I have only one month to leave school, that's her business. All I do these days is to cum and go.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2021
People up there said she was busy. Well I concur. She was actually busy.

Allow her concentrate on her studies since u can't concentrate on yours lols

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by musa234(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2021
She no get your time, it's either you keep dating your self or you move along.
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by SPOLO(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
People up there said she was busy. Well I concur. She was actually busy.

Allow her concentrate on her studies since u can't concentrate on yours lols
lol I can't concentrate on mine?
Everything get time and me that at least create time and checked on her ah be mumu man ba?
I am studying one of the most tricky course (mathematics) so i am very devoted to it and enjoying it as well.

Unlike she now a week can go and they won't have lectures so it's not an excuse...... Na just be say she ain't into me i know it already

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by SPOLO(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2021
Demigod22:
Most girls are just parasitic and greedy, opportunistic lovers. I have lost my ability to love, I don't do relationship again, the stress, drama and disloyalty are unnecessary. Even one girl is forcing pregnancy on me, no test result, nothing nothing, I just the pity the girl. I have only one month to leave school, that's her business. All I do these days is to cum and go.
the sex sef ain't even on my mind this days especially if am in school i tend to have extremely low interest in having sex so i no dey even disturb her for that.... Even if she come ah fit no even ask for it.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
SPOLO:
lol I can't concentrate on mine?
Everything get time and me that at least create time and checked on her ah be mumu man ba?
I am studying one of the most tricky course (mathematics) so i am very devoted to it and enjoying it as well.

Unlike she now a week can go and they won't have lectures so it's not an excuse...... Na just be say she ain't into me i know it already
Oh you knew she isn't into u yet u brought it up here for our validation? Lol jokes on you
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by Lilsameey: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
SPOLO:
busy with another dude hahah
You get am gee grin grin
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by BlackfireX: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Is she ya mother??

Sister??

Wife??

If no...

You are a foooool
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by Demigod22: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
SPOLO:
the sex sef ain't even on my mind this days especially if am in school i tend to have extremely low interest in having sex so i no dey even disturb her for that.... Even if she come ah fit no even ask for it.

Some girls are just like that. Focus on yourself for the main time, you will have the one that your presence excites her soon.
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by Elidrisy20: 6:30am On Nov 13, 2021
Don't worry next time if sick, she go check, or she go dey present @ your funeral
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by RuddyFusion(m): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2021
Physical contact is important in every relationship.... especially in ones were one party seems cold.

It helps builds up the relationship and proper bonding.

Me and my lady are both busy ( working class ) but we have flexibility with our work and explore that to see often....and it has helped us both grow in the whole thing.
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by brosom(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2021
There's nowhere mentioned that she was aware of ur illness, and there's no how she would've known if u didn't tell her.
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by Boogyman557: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Holly Gram cool abobi if u no get street OT or orientation or sabi backage abeg face ur studies and after dat, try and make money 4 dis life. no make does useless girls us ur small pocket money take subscribe 4 TIKTOK oo.. WTF MAN
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by Chrisgod001(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2021
So you no say na fake love u still get time n strength to play along. My guy find another babe joor
SPOLO:

Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by Nonexisting: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2021
Very good. Now that you know it's fake love, can you face your studies?

Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by debbydams(f): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2021
SPOLO:

smiles..it's normal u can't tell what she's going Tru na,
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2021
You are still very young i guess. The earlier you realise only you gats your back the better. A person on a sick bed has only one thing in mind which is to get well any other thing is irrelevant. She comes to visit or not, no issues. angry
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by aimmoney9: 9:56am On Nov 13, 2021
SPOLO:
Girl wey come your place the first day u no lash am no go come again na so e bi now
Know this and know peace...

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by SPOLO(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
aimmoney9:

Girl wey come your place the first day u no lash am no go come again na so e bi now
Know this and know peace...
she had never come to my place
Re: She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick by aimmoney9: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
SPOLO:
she had never come to my place
Na u cause am at least first week in the relationship you should have invited her...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrested On Boxing Day By My Ex. / Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay / Have Anyone Experienced This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.