Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Missed My Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Missed My Period (825 Views)

How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Missed My Period by profilemessages: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
Your longtime girlfriend whom you are planning to marry just told you that she missed her period.
You loved her and she loves you too.

What will you do? Would you accept the pregnancy and let her give birth to the baby or she should abort it?
Kindly share your views!!!

Matured comments only please!!! grin
Re: I Missed My Period by Kennyprince: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
Marry her
Re: I Missed My Period by Bola146(f): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hummmm... I don't understand , long time girlfriend, abort Why wasting her time when you knew you can father a child
Re: I Missed My Period by habsydiamond(m): 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
You love her she loves u then why the confusion.. since you have the intention of marrying her b4 why not seal it since she's pregnant. Different kind of things for this next level period. God help us oo
Re: I Missed My Period by donbachi(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
she go go find am ooo..immediately...because I no see why she go miss am,only for the thing to appear later as pregnancy.
Re: I Missed My Period by Larryfest(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
If she missed her period she should go and look for it what's my own with that na

(1) (Reply)

Dont Hate What You Have Not Seen, Red Pill Medication For 2020 / Join Whatsapp Group On How To Make. Fat Burner Slimming Powder Breast And Hips / See Juicy Details On Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.