Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? (44306 Views)

Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami / Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by sconp: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2019
iberu001:
I beg make I stop here with the NIA issue before them go come arrest me because those guys are crazy and they are everywhere . I knw a lot about them.I will rather work with them because it comes wish lots of benefit,payed in foreign currency and uses Diplomatic passports. Let me stop here.

I'm curious, how do you've much info about them? I've been researching them for a while and haven't been able to get much.
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by iberu001(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2019
sconp:

I'm curious, how do you've much info about them? I've been researching them for a while and haven't been able to get much.

My bro,it's God also if u move with right people,definitely u will knw more about them. I don't want to say much make them no track me down.
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by sconp: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2019
iberu001:

My bro,it's God also if u move with right people,definitely u will knw more about them. I don't want to say much make them no track me down.
The way you keep hammering on this track you down is very funny. Track you down when you nor commit? Abegiii.

It's all good though if you don't want to say more.
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by iberu001(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
sconp:

The way you keep hammering on this track you down is very funny. Track you down when you nor commit? Abegiii.

Lol, I dey fear oo, I just no won say a lot about them because NL be like city u don't knw who is who my bro and this buhari regime they fit say na hate speech now grin even won't be surprise if DSS people dey on NL. So one need to watch his/her mouth.
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by LordAzubuike(f): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
iberu001:
I beg make I stop here with the NIA issue before them go come arrest me because those guys are crazy and they are everywhere . I knw a lot about them.I will rather work with them because it comes wish lots of benefit,payed in foreign currency and uses Diplomatic passports. Let me stop here.
Lol paid in foreign currency... Dude you be small pikin.. the person wey dey feed you these lies no try at all.

1 Like

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by LordAzubuike(f): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
sconp:

The boy na small boy.
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by iberu001(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
LordAzubuike:

Lol paid in foreign currency... Dude you be small pikin.. the person wey dey feed you these lies no try at all.

Guy I no like that statement,I beg no say that again. Who be small pikin and who dey feed me lies.I dey tell u something. They are being paid in dollars not in Niara and if u want to confirm,go there office. Bullshit that's why I don't usually comment on NL because most people here behave like kids .Now I believe kids are on this site. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by prestige101: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
I read through comments, highly disappointed at how most of you felt you know the DSS and the ARMY.

ONE ADVISE; RESPECT DSS.
ANOTHER ADVISE:RESPECT THE ARMY.

1 Like

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by LordAzubuike(f): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
iberu001:

Guy I no like that statement,I beg no say that again. Who be small pikin and who dey feed me lies.I dey tell u something. They are being paid in dollars not in Niara and if u want to confirm,go there office. Bullshit that's why I don't usually comment on NL because most people here behave like kids .Now I believe kids are on this site. angry angry
Lol dss na nothing for where army dey okay.. people wey fit stage coup and overthrow government at any time. You dey mention dss. Dss kwa
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by iberu001(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
LordAzubuike:

Lol dss na nothing for where army dey okay.. people wey fit stage coup and overthrow government at any time. You dey mention dss. Dss kwa

My Guy if u read my previous post, I no talk say DSS pass Army. Army is the best and it's the last line of defense. I will choose army ahead of DSS, na NIA me and that guy dey talk about he then asked me to enligthen him more about them which I said I can't. Just like saying make them tell u to talk about CIA and mode of operation online because u knw about them.Even the guy fit be a security agent whey u no fit knw.No be all cloth we dey spread for Sun my bro and no be all things eyes see whey mouth go talk. Make I dey waka jeje from this thread make person no jam Agbako. Peace bro.

1 Like

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by orisa37: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=84746251]Who commands more fear between the Nigerian Army and the Department of State Services (DSS) ?[/quote.

ARMY IS PRESIDENTIAL. DSS IS PRESPIONAGE.
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Nostradamus: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
nuggarito:

I heard this people go as far as Israel, Pakistan to receive their training, the reason they are most underrated is because they do everything in Secret.
that was during babangida/abacha military regime.

Now,we've got the state security academy in ojo barracks(heard buhari is also planning to build an ultra-modern in Abuja)where Nigeria trains it's Dss operatives.
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Nostradamus: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
I always believed these Dss bosses are just manufacturing sleek assassins to be used by politicians.

But then, if I was asked to join one.i'll definitely join the dss. Some small guys I know in akure are so fresh,rich and use clean cars.it took me a long while to know they're actually Dss officials.

I've seen where they came to a night club before to make some arrest. About four of these guys came,they were well-built(i guess constant gyming is also part of the requirements for this job),they came in a black SUV with no plate number. The amazing thing is these guys wore mask on top of their all-black dressing and that maad gun,tavor21. They command so much fear,we were all jittery.

Imagine you are grooving away in a night club and suddenly a black Lexus jeep drove furiously into the compound,and these tall,huge guys dressed in all-black and putting on masks with very heavy guns came down like well-trained assassins to arrest a guy whose rumors has been spreading of selling guns to cultists and robbers.

1 Like

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Dedemworld: 1:53am On Dec 13, 2019
iberu001:

My Guy if u read my previous post, I no talk say DSS pass Army. Army is the best and it's the last line of defense. I will choose army ahead of DSS, na NIA me and that guy dey talk about he then asked me to enligthen him more about them which I said I can't. Just like saying make them tell u to talk about CIA and mode of operation online because u knw about them.Even the guy fit be a security agent whey u no fit knw.No be all cloth we dey spread for Sun my bro and no be all things eyes see whey mouth go talk. Make I dey waka jeje from this thread make person no jam Agbako. Peace bro.
u re a mature guy, just simple answer without quarrel. Salute
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by UrVillagePpl: 5:11am On Dec 13, 2019
MetaPhysical:
OP,
You are an enemy of society.

Irresponsible youths aspiring to lead the nation to its ruin!

If i were writing this i would ask instead that Nigerians should rate who is more socially responsible and they adore more, not who they fear.

Twas an innocent post by the op..

Misconception is what I see

1 Like

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by ocelot2006(m): 4:30am On Dec 14, 2019
iberu001:

Says who, I said they are among the security units attached to the President and VP against foreign threat. The DSS primary job is to protect the President,VP and VIP. Let me cite u and example,few years back when Clinton was the president,he was on his way for a function in US when the CIA attached to his security team told his convoy to return back to due to possible attack from Al-Qaeda, so they returned back to WH then they later discovered a bomb underneath a bridge where his convoy have to pass. If not for CIA he might be dead now. So Al Qaeda no be foreign threat abi na domestic. I dey tell u Wetin I knw.

The NIA is NOT attached to the President's close protection detail in ANY WAY. That is the sole responsibility of the DSS. NIA's sole focus is foreign espionage outside the shores of Nigeria.

And with respect to your example, yes the CIA probably shared intelligence with the Secret Service about a threat to Clinton's life, and the Secret Service ACTED on that intel. THAT IS THEIR JOB. However, you DO NOT see CIA agents attached to the protective detail of the President. Hell, the CIA's espionage works within the territories of the United States is restricted and focussed EXTERNALLY.

. That falls under the purview of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

3 Likes

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by LordAzubuike(f): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tobinrobin:
The Department of State Services (DSS) is responsible for internal security and reports to the president through the national security adviser & quite limited whilst the army is about attainment of National Security. The army definitely commands more fear
Some of them are even shouting dss go track this and that..

If na that one army sef sabi track . If they wan find you, dem go see you.
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by LordAzubuike(f): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
AntiWailer:
DSS.

They are more equipped.

They can arrest Army officers but an army officer cant arrest DSS officer.
Lol bros don talk this kind nonsense outside grin

Dss arrest army kwa? grin. EVEN non commissioned officers dss can't touch .. guess you don't know how powerful espirit de corps is. Army na like confraternity you have in the streets and higher institution. Only difference is that they are better trained, hardened , better weapons and brutal. I used confraternity as a comparison because just like you have in your ayes, eyes, Vikings etc, an injury to one is an injury to all. They support each other and are willing to die for one another. The will kill the dss officer and nothing will happen. If any top dss officer comes questioning dem go kill that one to. But ask yourself can a dss officer have the guts to touch an army man let alone kill him?
HarunaWest
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by LordAzubuike(f): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
agbangam:

Oga.. boys no send DSS, in fact boys go challenge DSS for street, but when boys see Army boys go Japaa. Only one Army man on Uniform go clear street. Who gives a fvck about intellect or tactics for street undecided
That's what they don't know lol.. just last week , I saw one tiny army officer punishing one huge thug like that. Just like say make Rey misterio dey give big show or great Khali frog jump. It was a very funny scene. They don't know the kind respect that camo commands. Without uniform u fit challenge am but once he's on camo, you just naturally compose yourself.
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by AntiWailer: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Lol bros don talk this kind nonsense outside grin

Dss arrest army kwa? grin. EVEN non commissioned officers dss can't touch .. guess you don't know how powerful espirit de corps is. Army na like confraternity you have in the streets and higher institution. Only difference is that they are better trained, hardened , better weapons and brutal. I used confraternity as a comparison because just like you have in your ayes, eyes, Vikings etc, an injury to one is an injury to all. They support each other and are willing to die for one another. The will kill the dss officer and nothing will happen. If any top dss officer comes questioning dem go kill that one to. But ask yourself can a dss officer have the guts to touch an army man let alone kill him?
HarunaWest

If court order the arrest of an army officer , who will effect it ?
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by LordAzubuike(f): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
AntiWailer:

If court order the arrest of an army officer , who will effect it ?
Lol no wonder you sound so dumb..

What do you have the military police for? Or you've never heard of military police?
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by AntiWailer: 5:09am On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Lol no wonder you sound so dumb..

What do you have the military police for? Or you've never heard of military police?

I replied cos I thought u have a brain to call your own.

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/221003/dss-arrests-former-chief-of-army-staff-azubuike-ihejirika.html

Where was your military police when this happened.

You just write rubbish on faceless forums and u will be very proud of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by LordAzubuike(f): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2020
AntiWailer:

I replied cos I thought u have a brain to call your own.

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/221003/dss-arrests-former-chief-of-army-staff-azubuike-ihejirika.html

Where was your military police when this happened.

You just write rubbish on faceless forums and u will be very proud of it.
See as you open your yansh further lol.. guy u dumb o.

The person who dss arrested is a retired officer. More like a civilian but formerly tied to the military. They told you dss only deal with civilians yet you no wan gree.

I never see how dss wan take arrest any military man in active service. The only can deal with civilians who were formerly affiliated like the ihejerika you posted. You too dumb. Or you think hen your retire, discharge or dismiss from army , you are still a military man ? grin you're now a bloody civilian if you don't know. If you retire, you can still be given some benefits which are only meant for those that retire as generals.
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Aboks(m): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2020
LordAzubuike:

See as you open your yansh further lol.. guy u dumb o.

The person who dss arrested is a retired officer. More like a civilian but formerly tied to the military. They told you dss only deal with civilians yet you no wan gree.

I never see how dss wan take arrest any military man in active service. The only can deal with civilians who were formerly affiliated like the ihejerika you posted. You too dumb. Or you think hen your retire, discharge or dismiss from army , you are still a military man ? grin you're now a bloody civilian if you don't know. If you retire, you can still be given some benefits which are only meant for those that retire as generals.

Are a soldier dis wan u explain am well for am
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Nostradamus: 8:55pm On May 25, 2020
noisy45:

He no go pass Berretta pistols that jams easily thats why he had 5 of it on him each holding 12 rounds. grin
dss with berreta ke?!

They use jericho941 pistols
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by EricBraven: 10:02pm On May 25, 2020
Nostradamus:
dss with berreta ke?!

They use jericho941 pistols
And glock,I think they also use the Berretta pistol cos their are different types
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Nostradamus: 11:20pm On May 25, 2020
EricBraven:

And glock,I think they also use the Berretta pistol cos their are different types
hmmm!!

Maybe they use Berretta too sha.

But I know the dss have several exotic rifles in their armoury.

Tavor-21

Galil rifle

Fp90

FN2000

Between dss and FSARS,which one people fear pass?
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by EricBraven: 11:48pm On May 25, 2020
Nostradamus:
hmmm!!

Maybe they use Berretta too sha.

But I know the dss have several exotic rifles in their armoury.

Tavor-21

Galil rifle

Fp90

FN2000

Between dss and FSARS,which one people fear pass?
You are to fear what you don't see not what you see
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=mvem post=84761655]your knowledge is poor... DSS is not an army. The structure is similar like the CIA only meant for intelligence. DSS are not meant to fight in battles same as CIA, KGB etc...they are just answerable only to the president are they are the ones in charge of intelligence. Against Bokoharams there are DSS members within bokoharam ranks, that's their work...infiltrate and get intelligence. DSS officials are involved in the insurgency but it is all about Intelligence so how will you see them fight openly. Even from their guns you will know they are different. DSS uses Israeli Tavor which is only meant for close quarter combat and that suites their job. Why the army uses Aks which is an assault rifle for battles....why can't you guyz get that they are two different entities . By default a DSS field officer should be smarter because he needs to collect intelligence and should have more skills because he needs that to be covert and evade capture. DSS are actually part of the Bokohurasaram fight. You think the infiltration and Negotiation with bokoharam is solely done by the army . DSS agents don't have tags, name or insignia to identify them unlike the Army. [/q
G
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=mvem post=84761655]your knowledge is poor... DSS is not an army. The structure is similar like the CIA only meant for intelligence. DSS are not meant to fight in battles same as CIA, KGB etc...they are just answerable only to the president are they are the ones in charge of intelligence. Against Bokoharams there are DSS members within bokoharam ranks, that's their work...infiltrate and get intelligence. DSS officials are involved in the insurgency but it is all about Intelligence so how will you see them fight openly. Even from their guns you will know they are different. DSS uses Israeli Tavor which is only meant for close quarter combat and that suites their job. Why the army uses Aks which is an assault rifle for battles....why can't you guyz get that they are two different entities . By default a DSS field officer should be smarter because he needs to collect intelligence and should have more skills because he needs that to be covert and evade capture. DSS are actually part of the Bokohurasaram fight.
Guess you didn't comprehend what I wrote there.
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by whippersnapper(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lamasta:
I can sit comfortably beside a DSS official without feeling uncomfortable but when am sitting beside any Military official be it Army, Soldiers or Navy my guy I usually compose myself cos a slap from a military officer can reset your brain to factory setting grin
Dss are meant to disguise. You're not supposed to know his identity

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? / MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary / Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.