Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? (44310 Views)

Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami / Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2019
DSS don't know when to act so they act on impulse and foolishly

Army sometimes know when to act but would only focus on threat to the country issue so they act sporadically

Aside that quote me when DSS begin enter war front

2 Likes

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Sportwin(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2019
Dear army oo
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by babyfaceafrica: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2019
HarunaWest:

lol...DSS civilian ke...If soldier go DSS training make I hear say he no confirm.....A DSS that is trained to take a bullet whereas army is taught to return fire...Except recent recruitments into the service, in terms of intellects and tactics, you shud compare the DSS to NIA or EFCC and not NA

Nigerian DSS trained to take a bullet?..you watch too many foreign films

14 Likes

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Rubbiish(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2019
AntiWailer:
DSS.

They are more equipped.

They can arrest Army officers but an army officer cant arrest DSS officer.
U don't know what u are saying

8 Likes

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by owila4luv(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2019
police
hisexcellency34:
Who commands more fear between the Nigerian Army and the Department of State Services (DSS) ?
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by juman(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2019
DSS are thugs while the army is the military armed robbers.

Both are nuisance and disgrace to one Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Marvieduke(f): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Op you know the answer and you still come dey ask us. When you know it is ARMY

2 Likes

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Johnayoola(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2019
heard dss are been trained at NDA dunno how true tho
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2019
What are you saying,Sowore is still alive after 165 days o undecided
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by bigpicture001: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2019
RichDad1:
Army are brutal.
DSS methodological.

Who is methodological....?. DSS..?

Mk I hear..its same way as police. Toture nd confess strategy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by DGeneral123(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2019
Mtcheeew

Meanwhile, Lets Refill your Printer Toner Cartridge Today and Save Cost. Check my Signature for contact. (Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah and Lagos Island Axis)
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2019
abeg who dey fear batman make e dey fear DSS....the army sef person no dey fear but respect ,those guys are gentlemen .

3 Likes

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by babyfaceafrica: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2019
Asura:
If it were America i know say i go fear CIA pass the US ARMY. I'd like to think all this agencies are somewhat similar.
even in the US,Navy seals and Marines dust SSS

4 Likes

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by MorolayoVictor(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2019
helinues:
op with his/her questions.. The person go con sit down somewhere dey watch people somersaulting on unnecessary/meaningless questions.

Make me self sit down dey read jare.. grin grin

It seems meaningless to you, but to me and others, we are learning here.
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 09, 2019
is there DSS in our constitution?

we only have state secret police !

1 Like

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Enemyofpeace: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2019
They are boat the same the only difference is that on wears uniform while the other dies not wear uniform because they don't have money to buy uniform for them because of their pour salary

Mynd44 I am not happy with you

1 Like

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by babyfaceafrica: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2019
AntiWailer:
DSS.

They are more equipped.

They can arrest Army officers but an army officer cant arrest DSS officer.

which DSS is more equiped?... hahahahaha

DSS will arrest which army officer?..only MP can arrest sojo!!DSS always stay clear of sojo....can DSS survive a day in trenches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by drezzyx(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2019
I fear only God.

If I do the ryt things and I make clean money and become extremely wealthy they will work for me.

I will say DSS are more civilized than the army..
The army are created to be aggressive and brutal only on terrorist and enemies of d country.
And are supposed to respect the citizens of it's country.
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by WildChild00(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2019
HarunaWest:

lol...DSS civilian ke...If soldier go DSS training make I hear say he no confirm.....A DSS that is trained to take a bullet whereas army is taught to return fire...Except recent recruitments into the service, in terms of intellects and tactics, you shud compare the DSS to NIA or EFCC and not NA

What are u saying young man, do you know the rules of engagement at all...
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by HarunaWest(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

Nigerian DSS trained to take a bullet?..you watch too many foreign films
Well Everything about DSS is secret so you can never understand..

2 Likes

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2019
government personal hunting dogs

1 Like

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Gabson006: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Army

But under normal circumstances, DSS provide Intel's for Army to work on.
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Ventura1: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2019
It is unfortunate Nigerians are discussing who to fear most among their servants (DSS & Army) turned oppressors.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by hisexcellency34: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2019
Why bother yourself replying the olodo?

MorolayoVictor:

It seems meaningless to you, but to me and others, we are learning here.

1 Like

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by realstars: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2019
DSS are the mask political force, while SSS are the state security service force, ment for the state of the nation. Army are those ones standing for good and bad for the nation and citizens, and they stand between life and dead. Armies are No1.
Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2019
Nothing like DSS in Nigerian security law is SSS =STATE SECURITY SERVICE.

DSS IS A WRONG TERMINOLOGY

1 Like

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Ikem11(m): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2019
Lol so because dss they harass sowore, kanu and Co then u compare them to military? Oga op receive sense. Even the admin that moved this to fp no try at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by babyfaceafrica: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2019
HarunaWest:

Well Everything about DSS is secret so you can never understand..

I repeat you watch too many films if na SSS or mi16 you may be correct,all naija DSS knows how to do is brutalise secessionist!

1 Like

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by ABINTUK(m): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2019
Simplyleo:
Army is feared more by streets touts while dss & efcc (both police) are the nightmare of online criminals.

Sadly, some touts are online criminals as well. I have one of that combination on my trail at the moment. cheesy

Lout and not tout.....

Correct yourself dude....

Thank me in 2020....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by Jokerman(m): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2019
Some clowns here think DSS is on the same level as CIA grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? by West2019(m): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2019
HarunaWest:

waiting this one the talk here , as far Africans is concern not only Nigeria ur conutru Army are the best who are DSS compare to Army ,forget what is happening in northeast area boko haram is a politics , if not for politic ,10/ army will finish boko haram .Dss are bloody civilian till.this world will end

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general / MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary / Ezenwa Francis Clears Douglas Refuse Dump Allowed To Punish Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.