Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction (32791 Views)

The Second Niger Bridge: Between Facts And Fiction / The State House Press Release | SOWORE: BETWEEN FACTS AND FICTION / DSS Vs Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by itu404(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2019
obiekunie2:
oga garuba nwa shehu!

ekenem gi! grin

as we have oga garuba here abeg Nairalanders make we ask am those question wey dey border us.

my own be say - garuba why are u guys silent on the frequent killing of Nigerians by the police?

abi na una send them??

Another question wey i wan ask presidency - cum oga garuba - abeg why are there soooo many check points in the east?

is Eastern Nigeria a war zone?

police check point, army check point, customs check point, civil defence check point, road safety check point each at every 500 meters in all the roads in south east!

abeg una no get work for them for borno??

Abeg give us answers no vex!

your questions are irrelevant you have just been told why he is a flight risk [ i know these facts before and i have spoken as an ordinary citizen ] as for the police checkpoints wherever they deem necessary they have the powers to do that if you find any wanting record it and post, jeez some people hates to hear the truth
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by JeffreyLiaison(m): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2019
This DSS eh!
Whish wan be fact and fiction?
Fact and fiction will strike u there!
Nigeria don kill meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by expert234: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2019
Peacecoy19:
Under a system of government and we practically have say,monarchy, democracy,junta military of all of these non allow call for open rebellion with intent to remove the government.sowore committed such.In my opinion it may not even be bailable because government existence is at stake.Have you not heard or read sowore's press release five days to commencement of revolution now?

Who is to determine if his offense was bailable? DSS or the Court of Law? The same Court of Law that is supposed to be the final arbitrator/umpire for all aspects of governance?

Since you said the offense may be unbailable, why then did the DSS say they were ready to release him but there was no one to pick him up? Wasn't that why Falana went there some weeks back?

Since the offense may be unbailable, why did they release him to appear in court? Why not keep him locked up?

No matter how you try to justify evil, it can't change from being evil

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by bakescos01: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2019
CaptainMeks:

The one being fooled is you bro. Weapons alone are not what makes one a national security threat. Terrorism is being fought on all fronts now including media terrorism and technological terrorism.

Media Terrorism is even the worse. Case in Point THE HOLOCAUST which occurred in Nazi Germany. It did not become the holocaust overnight. It actually began through a series of well orchestrated hate speeches and even the UN did a documentary about it today about how Hate speech aka media terrorism fueled the holocaust.

Sowore and his likes are threats because that has been his modus operandi

Am sure you are a member of of APC ( attack people’s Congress). This isn’t just about Sowore, it’s about the respect for the rule of law. DSS don’t just have Sowore in there custody but other Nigerians that the court grant on bail. Are you telling me they are all threat to national security? Even Dansuki and even Agba Jalingo. Even the banker that was arrested for a month for criticizing the government. Open your eyes brother, this is not about treasonable offense. It’s intimidation for anyone that try to criticize the government. The police have been killing the youth and no one is going to jail or sentenced for that. They are simply creating fears in Nigerian citizen. I just wonder how a sane Nigeria will justify this barbaric act. Even the Soldiers that killed 3 fine Nigerian police men are still in the army and Wadume the kidnapper hasn’t been sentenced yet and no one is talking about it. But they try to put your attention on Sowore treasonable offense. I pity our next generation if we continue justifying this act , our children will have no NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by CaptainMeks: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2019
bakescos01:

Am sure you are a member of of APC ( attack people’s Congress). This isn’t just about Sowore, it’s about the respect for the rule of law. DSS don’t just have Sowore in there custody but other Nigerians that the court grant on bail. Are you telling me they are all threat to national security? Even Dansuki and even Agba Jalingo. Even the banker that was arrested for a month for criticizing the government. Open your eyes brother, this is not about treasonable offense. It’s intimidation for anyone that try to criticize the government. The police have been killing the youth and no one is going to jail or sentenced for that. They are simply creating fears in Nigerian citizen. I just wonder how a sane Nigeria will justify this barbaric act. Even the Soldiers that killed 3 fine Nigerian police men are still in the army and Wadume the kidnapper hasn’t been sentenced yet and no one is talking about it. But they try to put your attention on Sowore treasonable offense. I pity our next generation if we continue justifying this act , our children will have no NIGERIA.

TRASH!

Dasuki and his likes are national security threats. A man who looted funds meant for our military and our war against terrorism is a national security risk.

This Is all about Sowore and his media terrorism. Besides an already established fellow who has been charged for treason in the person of Nnamdi KANU, Sowore went to have a meeting with him and it was after that meeting he began his RevolutionNow nonsense.

Such people are focused on setting the nation ablaze by any and every means necessary so are security risks.

Nnamdi KANU was recorded calling for arms to fight Nigeria with while Sowore is calling for a violent toppling of this government and he has fully engaged the media to fuel this hate and destructive narrative.

They should keep the idiot locked up and the keys discarded.

TRASH!
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by gallantwhite(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2019
fairfora:
grin. No be small one. You can imagine what garba is saying in a country full of intellectuals...in a country of over 200 million population, comprising mainly people of sound mind. It's well
No! the percentage ratio of intellectuals to gullibles in this country is 25% to75%
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by InvertedHammer: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2019
/
Running for Presidency and losing has dented the image of Sowore and Saharareporters. His activism will be viewed as biased.

\
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by bakescos01: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2019
CaptainMeks:

TRASH!

Dasuki and his likes are national security threats. A man who looted funds meant for our military and our war against terrorism is a national security risk.

This Is all about Sowore and his media terrorism. Besides an already established fellow who has been charged for treason in the person of Nnamdi KANU, Sowore went to have a meeting with him and it was after that meeting he began his RevolutionNow nonsense.

Such people are focused on setting the nation ablaze by any and every means necessary so are security risks.

Nnamdi KANU was recorded calling for arms to fight Nigeria with while Sowore is calling for a violent toppling of this government and he has fully engaged the media to fuel this hate and destructive narrative.

They should keep the idiot locked up and the keys discarded.

TRASH!

Dansuki didn’t act alone. The army chief was involved too and walking freely, a lot of our leaders has caused the death of Nigerians in one way or the other. They should all be in custody if we have to go by the book. Nnamdi Kanu is still Nigerian the last time I check and there is no crime for any Nigerian meeting with a Nigerian in another country. No one even knows what they discussed about in the first place. What it Sowore was appealing to him to lay low on his quest for Biafra. This are no case in the court of law. There is no crime for any Nigerian meeting with a Nigerian anywhere in the world provided no one knows the discussion of such meeting. This is a dead on arrival in the court of law. Our judiciary system will never fault that apart from the low IQ government and the DSS.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by CaptainMeks: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2019
bakescos01:

Dansuki didn’t act alone. The army chief was involved too and walking freely, a lot of our leaders has caused the death of Nigerians in one way or the other. They should all be in custody if we have to go by the book. Nnamdi Kanu is still Nigerian the last time I check and there is no crime for any Nigerian meeting with a Nigerian in another country. No one even knows what they discussed about in the first place. What it Sowore was appealing to him to lay low on his quest for Biafra. This are no case in the court of law. There is no crime for any Nigerian meeting with a Nigerian anywhere in the world provided no one knows the discussion of such meeting. This is a dead on arrival in the court of law. Our judiciary system will never fault that apart from the low IQ government and the DSS.

Were you part of the investigative team to know the extent to which the so called army chief was involved? Were monies not directly released to dasuki and the decision of how they are utilized left to him?

Nnamdi Kanu holds a dual citizenship same with Sowore and they can afford to set this country ablaze and retire to their "other" country while you are consumed with the inferno they created.

My friend when you get into sensitive positions in government like the SSS you will slap yourself for the levels of ignorance in you which made you type all you have been typing.

When you call for a violent toppling of any government in the world it is an act of treason and no government in the world would handle you with kids gloves. This is the norm anywhere and not just in Nigeria.

There is a crime when one advocate for a violent revolution meets with another who is clamoring for weaponized revolution. Both are treasonable felons and judging by the rather aggressive and stubborn disposition of both men, peace was not part of their discussion at that meeting.
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by gallantwhite(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2019
King44:
sense u nor get, the only reason why sw voted out a non performing gvt was to install someone who would perform and it's not only SW alone go and check the statistics of votes that brought Buhari in it was general all because we want someone who would change things for good not knowing we voted a nincompoop and a Joker, the only policy he ever made that got me happy was to closing the border and encouraging us to buy Nigeria but unfortunately our president does not eat locally produced rice neither does he wear anything made in Nigeria today Gucci, tomorrow fendi next tomorrow Lewis Vuitton he just come aso Villa come chop life him own if anybody wan die make dem die. Back to you mr commenter who thinks sw is his problem you better receive sense
let's debabate logically, void of insults.They wanted change understood but isn't the first term of four years not enough for an apt realization?.Then the middle belt,Niger Delta,Core Biafrans, &Core North Easterners(Christian) opted out in the recent election for his second term.but The acclaimed wise ones of Nigeria gullibly & greedily pledge their support hoping their brother would succeed the incumbent
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Omoslim26: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2019
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Have you all noticed there are many paid goons on this thread trying so hard to act like Nigeria are supporting this criminal acts against SOWORe ?! grin

Why are they so afraid

They sense it too! A revelution is coming fast

None of them will be able to escape via the airports , or sea ports

Continue detaining SOWORe ..

I will not engage you in an issue I am sure you can only be active in on nairaland and Twitter

social media gallant warrior

I hail oo

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Olowola2: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2019
Sowore for president
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by gallantwhite(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2019
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Have you all noticed there are many paid goons on this thread trying so hard to act like Nigeria are supporting this criminal acts against SOWORe ?! grin

Why are they so afraid

They sense it too! A revelution is coming fast

None of them will be able to escape via the airports , or sea ports

Continue detaining SOWORe ..

Where was revolution when PYTHON danced to the south east,ALSO When crocodile smiled to the south south & fulani militia invaded and massacred scores in agatu,platue & kaduna yet his(sowore)kingsmen out of their self centered nature had to vote massively for his second term.NO REVOLUTION! I repeat NO REVOLUTION!! is happening if it does you are on your own
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by gallantwhite(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2019
edunaragold:
All na smoke I beg.idot Gov pls leave this man alone biko
Meanwhile

I HAVE A DREAM THAT SOMEDAYS SOWERE WILL BE CALLED MR PRESIDENT. SOMEDAYS
STORIES! Then Nnamdi Kanu has a better chance
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by livebyday(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2019
Omoslim26:

I will not engage you in an issue I am sure you can only be active in on nairaland and Twitter

social media gallant warrior

I hail oo

You have the right to your own opinion

Cheers
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by livebyday(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2019
gallantwhite:
Where was revolution when PYTHON danced to the south east,ALSO When crocodile smiled to the south south & fulani militia invaded and massacred scores in agatu,platue & kaduna yet his(sowore)kingsmen out of their self centered nature had to vote massively for his second term.NO REVOLUTION! I repeat NO REVOLUTION!! is happening if it does you are on your own

It has begun already

You are just yet to see the manifestation... If you anardent student of history like myself please read up on the Arab spring revolution

How did it start?

Read how repressive the Egyptian regime was... It was far more repressive than what Nigeria has now..

The very nature of an Islamic government prevents free speech or free expression yet on that day when date had decided the revolution would start all it took was a young man whom the brutal Egyptian police had just destroyed his goods mind you the Egyptian police then behave just like Nigeria SARS

The young man set himself on fire and that sparked the revolution!

It is coming
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by tomdon(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2019
fairfora:
na u see am like that. Go and check the list of Buhari's failed promises sowore is challenging Buhari on and tell us which one is a selfish course. These are the the things that concern you and I . Is it sowore who needs employment or you? Is he the one who's being denied basic infrastructure, security, power, healthcare or you? He's got nothing to lose but you.

Buhari never even spend 100 days when the protest was done.was he expecting magic ni
He lost election and wanted to scatter everything I dont trust that guy, he's not fighting for the country
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Perkins2018: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2019
gallantwhite:
let's debabate logically, void of insults.They wanted change understood but isn't the first term of four years not enough for an apt realization?.Then the middle belt,Niger Delta,Core Biafrans, &Core North Easterners(Christian) opted out in the recent election for his second term.but The acclaimed wise ones of Nigeria gullibly & greedily pledge their support hoping their brother would succeed the incumbent

You mean only the NW and SW voted buhari for the second term? Did you know that the pdp won 2 states and almost won Osun in the election if not for rigging that made buhari won by 10k margin? Hatred will kill you las las.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Perkins2018: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2019
Advocate500:
The yorubas 4 now have occupied their mind with2023,any other thing can wait ,if u keep sowore 4 eternity they will not condemn, so long as their slave masters give them presidency come 2023,make God keep us alive to see 2023 ,and see how north will relinquish power.

You slaves wish so bad Yorubas are like you. We are slaves to no one. You on the other hand, have been defeated and conquered in war.

Sowore is fighting nnamdi Kanu battle. He is a threat to Yoruba nation.
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by keneck1: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2019
Advocate500:
The yorubas 4 now have occupied their mind with2023,any other thing can wait ,if u keep sowore 4 eternity they will not condemn, so long as their slave masters give them presidency come 2023,make God keep us alive to see 2023 ,and see how north will relinquish power.

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by somziency: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2019
Is that enough reason to desecrate a court of law?

You have charged him to court allow the law to take its full course.

You can't be an arbiter over your own case.

Obey the rule of Law. Its as simple as that.
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Beedude(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
fairfora:
I'm not surprised at this submission. But sowore I've known for this struggle since the military era when he was even detained...was he looking for power that time too? What of his protests during Jonathan administration via the social media...was he also contesting for president that time? Just so you know, same guy had rooted his support for Buhari coming to power because Jonathan govt failed Nigerians. His coming out to contest was as a result of disappointment he perceived from the Buhari's govt, which millions of Nigerians also perceived. He hasn't provided the millions of jobs he promised youths, neither has he provided infrastructure. The last time I checked, Buhari hasn't been able to turn Nigeria into earthly paradise with the subsidy proceeds as promised after jacking pump process to 145 naira begging Nigerians to bear with him. The last time I checked, he said he's still paying subsidy to the tune of trillions of naira, the same he called a scam during Jonathan era which witnessed mass protests across nigeria...have you forgotten all these ?

All the APC's projects are still the pdp's. They've not been able to come out with their own. Youwin programme of the pdp made lots of multi millionaire youths, not the 10k tradermoni which could only be used to cook soup and buy foodstuff. If you're sincere to yourself, you'd know sowore is right...that apc is a total failure.

Do you see power in your area, despite the huge sum buhari borrowed to finance the sector from 2015...and he is still borrowing? He attacked the former leaders of manipulating the money invested in power but he has even done worse by borrowing more than his predecessors with little or nothing to show for it. The power sector hasn't improved rather, its getting worse. That was why he had to split the power ministry this time, another failed strategy. His economic team is the worst I've ever seen. He doesn't give room to fresh ideas. He failed to carry people from the other parties along like obj and GEJ did which made them perform to a reasonable extent. The attorney-general and min of justice under gej was in AD party. Jonathan was even the luckiest but he messed things up by abetting corruption. Nihetoa belongs to everyone, irrespective of your party, ethnic or tribal affiliations. There are technocrats from other parties he would have employed to help the country move forward alas! The person who advised him.to consider soludo and others just helped him and I'm happy he listened. Apc are full of mostly people with no ideas. The sponsor of hate speech went and copied Singaporean's bill verbatim. My son is even more intelligent than the senator because he would use his brain to construct his own ideas , instead of copying others word for word. bokoharam ended yet? Rather , they're raging like wildfire...giving birth to armed bandits and herdsmen all over town...all these and more have necessitated the protests, which I was willing to join because I love my country. I hope the protest would still come up later, via another form.
Oga we know Buhari has failed, but the revolution this guy brought up immediately after losing an election is crazy. I'm a yoruba guy but I feel all we needed in this country is just to split once and for all like IPOB want it. All these talk of revolution and trying to get to power by Sowore doesn't make sense. At the end he still need so many politicians to make things work after revolution and I don't think we have a selfless person among all the politicians we have in Nigeria
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Omoslim26: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
livebyday:

You have the right to your own opinion

Cheers

When Nigeria is ripe for a revolution

it will not be anchored by a

corrupt politician who campaigned for
a corrupt leader and helped bring in a corrupt government

then because he was not settled well for the job he did he decided to run against the same corrupt leader he helped win in the first place

then after loosing woefully

he decides to play with the emotions of gullible Nigerians by calling them to join him in overthrowing the same government he helped

I am anti buhari

but in this one I support him

Peace be unto you
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Omoslim26: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
livebyday:

It has begun already

You are just yet to see the manifestation... If you anardent student of history like myself please read up on the Arab spring revolution

How did it start?

Read how repressive the Egyptian regime was... It was far more repressive than what Nigeria has now..

The very nature of an Islamic government prevents free speech or free expression yet on that day when date had decided the revolution would start all it took was a young man whom the brutal Egyptian police had just destroyed his goods mind you the Egyptian police then behave just like Nigeria SARS

The young man set himself on fire and that sparked the revolution!

It is coming

pls ans dis few questions

did the man who set himself on fire fixed and announced a date and time to do so ?

was a specific date and time fixed for the revolution?

was the leader of the revolution a corrupt politician?

was the people that carried out the revolution as devided and tribalistic as Nigeria?

When Nigeria is ready for a revolution we will all know

but right now let's all enjoy our

Change and Next Level in peace

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Advocate500: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Perkins2018:

You slaves wish so bad Yorubas are like you. We are slaves to no one. You on the other hand, have been defeated and conquered in war.

Sowore is fighting nnamdi Kanu battle. He is a threat to Yoruba nation.
and igbos look as if they were defeated ?
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by bakescos01: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Were you part of the investigative team to know the extent to which the so called army chief was involved? Were monies not directly released to dasuki and the decision of how they are utilized left to him?

Nnamdi Kanu holds a dual citizenship same with Sowore and they can afford to set this country ablaze and retire to their "other" country while you are consumed with the inferno they created.

My friend when you get into sensitive positions in government like the SSS you will slap yourself for the levels of ignorance in you which made you type all you have been typing.

When you call for a violent toppling of any government in the world it is an act of treason and no government in the world would handle you with kids gloves. This is the norm anywhere and not just in Nigeria.

There is a crime when one advocate for a violent revolution meets with another who is clamoring for weaponized revolution. Both are treasonable felons and judging by the rather aggressive and stubborn disposition of both men, peace was not part of their discussion at that meeting.

In 2011 , President Buhari , told Nigerian to emulate and prepared for a revolution like that of Egypt which led to death of over 800 people. He also threatened Government of Jonathan that he is going to make sure he will make the country unbearable with blood shed. We all see how the boko-haram gain more strength and more killing. No one arrested Buhari for all those statement . And now you feel Sowore deserves this treatment after the court granting him bail. I just can’ imagine how some can still justify this evil cruel act by the present administration. It’s turn by turn oo, maybe when this kind of injustice come to your side or that of an of your family the you will understand.
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by gallantwhite(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
Omoslim26:

did the man who set himself on fire fixed and announced a date and time to do so ?

was the people that carried out the revolution as devided and tribalistic as Nigeria?

Thanks,You just took those words of my mouth
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Perkins2018: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Advocate500:
and igbos look as if they were defeated ?

We hear them cry everyday.
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by livebyday(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Omoslim26:

Alright let's wait and see

Cheers
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by CaptainMeks: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
bakescos01:

In 2011 , President Buhari , told Nigerian to emulate and prepared for a revolution like that of Egypt which led to death of over 800 people. He also threatened Government of Jonathan that he is going to make sure he will make the country unbearable with blood shed. We all see how the boko-haram gain more strength and more killing. No one arrested Buhari for all those statement . And now you feel Sowore deserves this treatment after the court granting him bail. I just can’ imagine how some can still justify this evil cruel act by the present administration. It’s turn by turn oo, maybe when this kind of injustice come to your side or that of an of your family the you will understand.

This comment you made here shows you are grossly misinformed and that is fueling the nonsense you are typing.

Buhari never said that and it has long been quashed. Rather it was a PDP ex governor who threatened Jonathan with bloodshed and not Buhari.

Do you see how stupidly people like you run with false narratives?
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by bakescos01: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
CaptainMeks:

This comment you made here shows you are grossly misinformed and that is fueling the nonsense you are typing.

Buhari never said that and it has long been quashed. Rather it was a PDP ex governor who threatened Jonathan with bloodshed and not Buhari.

Do you see how stupidly people like you run with false narratives?

Lol, now I can confirm you are being paid for sure. Something worse than the what’s happening Sowore shall before you and your family . If you see evil and still try to justify evil that means you are a man of evil yourself and soon enough you will experience that kind of seed you are planting. What you sow you reap. If you see injustice and justify it , in no time the worse will happen to you for sure. You will remember this day soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday / Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts / God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.