Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction (32802 Views)

The Second Niger Bridge: Between Facts And Fiction / The State House Press Release | SOWORE: BETWEEN FACTS AND FICTION / DSS Vs Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Femolacaster(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Is there any sane person still supporting this yeye government?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
AghaAguike:
CAN SOME ONE INTERVIEW FR. MBAKA TO KNOW IF BUHARI WAS THE MESSAIH HE SAW.
Mbaka the fake loquacious priest.
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by baby124: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hissing x 1000
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Patrioticman007(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
One, words of wisdom. You can't cover a light, inside darkness. Two, pikin wey talk say him mama no go sleep, him too, no go see sleep
8ters & Ipobians have 2023 to fight PMB out of Aso rock, not these media noise.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by CaptainMeks: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
iamswizz:
ok so the DSS can do anything they like without the approval of the president? shocked

The DSS does not really require the authorization of the President before they carry out their function. As long as it poses as a threat to national security they are triggered to act.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Tobinrobin(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
These clowns consider sowore as another danger looming after Boko Haram but thinks Fulani herdsmen aren’t dangerous & shouldn’t be considered terrorists. Laughable analysis grin

11 Likes

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Garba Shehu and his demented boss just have to obey the courts.

OK we agree that DSS have done their bit supposedly acting under their own power. Now the court says let Sowore out on bail while you continue to prosecute the case between him and the government....

This administration's disregard of constitutional procedure has done more damage to the Nigerian democratic system than a thousand Sowores can hope to do in a thousand years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by shollyBi(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wahala dey
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by ozoebuka1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Never support evil because it may be your turn tomorrow; this is for Nnamdi kanu, Buhari, liberals and sowore supporters.
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by obinnawhyte(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Fool's talk.....what happens to rule of law and who do you call the presidency and what has the presidency said regarding the DSS approach with the disobeying of court orders. And is it right before the presidency the manner your puppets DSS is going about this
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Advocate500: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dis people are lunatics, even when d court did not view it from ur own angle?this people really need serious brain reset, comparing revolution now to boko haram shows the level of madness in this administration.
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by GoodGovernance: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Eventually this Sowore guy fit turn Nigeria’s Nelson Mandela oh lipsrsealed

Like comparing apples and oranges.

Mandela was fighting an illegitimate government.

Sowore was fighting a legitimate democratic government.

However that does not justify the highly condemnable action of SSS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by VirginSearcher(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Why are they so afraid of him? angry
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Dshocker(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Northern Nigeria isn't supposed to have anything to do with leadership.....They are so backward.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by seborrhic: 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Aboki doing what abokis are known for. Please has anyone seen Femi Adesina? Seems he has been given the Osinbajo treatment,i.e,a glorified errand man.
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by henryboss(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Honestly sowore case is very controversial. The truth is that this write up has enlghten most nigerians on the case and the allegation he is labelled upon. And owing by what i understood. Wether a peaceful protest or not, what he had in mind was to raise tension against the peaceful state of the country by materminding and influencing some people's mind. Secondly the video from the court room i watch him speak. He was still not bent to understand that people at the outside have felt so bad on the ilegal detension he is suffering. By now he is supposed to understand that what ever he think he has a plan for Nigeria cannot be achieve from inside detention. I never supported the government of buhari. But for peace to reign lets leave it that way till his tenure exhaust. As for me he is juat causing nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by gabbasin: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
This is an unfortunate statement from the presidency, no matter what the crime Sowore is being charged for, it is the courts that will determine his culpability or not. Even if Sowore actually tried to overthrow the government, what the govt need do is to gather evidence necessary for his conviction not this type of arrest after being granted bail, and if there is no cause to grant him bail, the DSS should go to court with the 'daunting' evidence to have his bail revoked

7 Likes

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by alphaNomega: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Sowore can rot in jail
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmm their reply make sense sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by drugcartel: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nigerians never chee chom chin
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Godhatesodomy: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wow
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by hapbrands33: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ok

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by iamswizz(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
CaptainMeks:

The DSS does not really require the authorization of the President before they carry out their function. As long as it poses as a threat to national security they are triggered to act.
just like they invaded the national assembly.. Thats true the lawmakers were threats tho

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by AghaAguike(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mbaka the fake loquacious priest. THIS TABLE U R... MY HAND NO DEY O
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Purity1st: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hey guys check dis out ...i love it cus it work so I decided to involve my friend .... Just creat traffic daily and increase your investment... Pls invest if you want read and understand and sorry I I don't answer your question, it for only dose who understands� ... Click raxxly.co/x/B04F66
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by CrimsonChinedu: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
Fight against tyranny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxRUjrpf34I&feature=youtu.be
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Nancy777: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
View nd Earn 500 daily on News. For more details Whatapp me or Call 08161309202
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by tolumizzy(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wicked world
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by adidibright(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nonsense!
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Omoslim26: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Eventually this Sowore guy fit turn Nigeria’s Nelson Mandela oh lipsrsealed

who dash Monkey Nelson Mandela

You loose election finish you come dey find revolution upandan

as long as that man is a politician trusting him
is like

asking a lion to help you look after

your Goat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Advocate500: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
U people have rehabilitating and integrating boko haram into the society y don't u rehabilitate and integrate sowore into the society?thinking like cow and expect others to think in that line.
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by alexola20(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Launches ‘Eagle Eye’ App To Ease Financial Crimes Reporting / FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue / Buhari Never Said He Wouldn't Hand Over To Tinubu - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.