Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction (33012 Views)

The Second Niger Bridge: Between Facts And Fiction / The State House Press Release | SOWORE: BETWEEN FACTS AND FICTION / DSS Vs Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Omoslim26: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
gallantwhite:
Thanks,You just took those words of my mouth

Revolution can never be achieved with so much division

no matter how hard we try to manage each other it will not change the fact that we are naturally tribalistic

even the founding fathers of this Union were in a way only looking out for their own people

The best thing is to restructure this failed Union or split the damned thing at once
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by CaptainMeks: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
bakescos01:

Lol, now I can confirm you are being paid for sure. Something worse than the what’s happening Sowore shall before you and your family . If you see evil and still try to justify evil that means you are a man of evil yourself and soon enough you will experience that kind of seed you are planting. What you sow you reap. If you see injustice and justify it , in no time the worse will happen to you for sure. You will remember this day soon.

Now I can confirm you are a fool and an uncouth idiot. Simply because I exposed your lie and misinformation you chose to release a curse on me and my family over a lie you told?

What sort of a lout are you? You and your entire generation have become cursed from today for lying and trying to pass it off as truth and for trying to pass ill on me simply for disagreeing with your idiotic ideology.

You are cursed and this curse shall rest like an anvil on you and your generation in its entirety from today hence. Calamity upon calamity, doom upon doom, disaster upon disaster. You shall scatter while others are gathering.

For deliberately lying, may each one of your generation never experience anything truthful as long as the sun rises and sets and as long as you breath this air on this earth.

Idiotic mórôn who does not know how to hold back his evil emotions due to opposing ideologies.

It is sealed.
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by King44(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
gallantwhite:
let's debabate logically, void of insults.They wanted change understood but isn't the first term of four years not enough for an apt realization?.Then the middle belt,Niger Delta,Core Biafrans, &Core North Easterners(Christian) opted out in the recent election for his second term.but The acclaimed wise ones of Nigeria gullibly & greedily pledge their support hoping their brother would succeed the incumbent
bring me the details of how votes were cast that yea stating the zones with the highest, average and lowest number of votes and the areas where the votes came from then we can debate

Besides who told you Buhari second term was legit, even the blind knows that that year election is Soo far from being credible and fair
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by Beedude(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
King44:
so because say person don loose election automatically he no fit demand for him right and other people right again ba? u need healing
So he doesn't know his right before contesting? Oga forget about fighting for people's right, at the end of the day sowore if voted for will still put his cronies at various post and at the end they will abuse power. All the people shouting revolution are actually doing that for selfish reasons. That was how apc shouted change, change just to get power. They keep playing us cos we give a damn. Be wise for once and further ur energy on how to better ur life and that of ur unborn generations
Re: Sowore: Between Facts And Fiction by MrCork: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2020
lolybaby:
Bokoharam boys he released are the good boys who can still become nigeria President In Future but sowere is a Criminal.God Please allow Jesus To Come Soon we Are Tired in These Jungle

how much? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police / Fuel Pump Machine With Burglary Proof Sighted In Enugu. Pix / Tinubu Speaks On Uzodinma’s Victory At The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.