Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked (3437 Views)

Poll: The Nigerian Woman Is Pretty, Intelligent And Good At Heart

True: 78% (11 votes)
False: 21% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by kmoneyE(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2010
Incredible!  thats very uncomplimentary  shocked angry
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by MrCork7: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2010
Michalel jackson waz scared of Nigerian women (Wikipediea Report: 1882) angry
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by AnnMarie1(f): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2010
lol grin
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by onstelly(f): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2010
@kay i know is jus dat i wish it can happen
@Mr cock u see wat am saying u are sick, if u dont hv any reasonable thing to say back off and stop derailing thread silly boy
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by Phate07(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2010
onstelly:

@phate thanks for this thread, nice one bro
[s]@Mr cork i keep on praying that one day Nl mods will ban u forever.
[/s]

You are welcome swerry. wink
How was your day?
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by Phate07(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2010

Ok, lets give it up for the Nigerian Women. She's wonderful in many ways! wink
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by onstelly(f): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2010
Phate07:

You are welcome swerry. wink
How was your day?

Hectic but man go do nau
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by Phate07(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2010

Worry not dear, stress is normal. Next time life trys to mess up, look it in the face and tell it to move aside. cheesy wink
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by bekay911(f): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2011
Thank God some disciplined guys still exist.Pls cn all those foreigners be banned and let us be
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2011
Naija babes too get long throat for everything angry.Anyway i love them even with all their wahala grin
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by CalienteMi: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by emofine(f): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2011
lefulefu:

Naija babes too get long throat for everything angry.Anyway i love them even with all their wahala grin

Did your oyibo babe finally dump you? abegi remain for base wit your wahala . . .yeye pikin who send you before lwkmd
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2011
emofine!
I did you the honors on this thread! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-767337.96.html#msg9227510
Thank me later! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Was Molested Three (3) Times / Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? / Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.