Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked (3438 Views)

Poll: The Nigerian Woman Is Pretty, Intelligent And Good At Heart

True: 78% (11 votes)
False: 21% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by tpia5: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

what you just write is irrelevant to the fact at hand. . . . . . . . . . . if you have nothing to contribute to this thread, you are the one who should probably NOT be on this thread.

hope you start traveling someday so you realize that there are 9ja women all over the world.
or do you actually think a man needs to lay with skanks before he can judge them?! duh!!!

and what exactly gives you the right to judge a nigerian woman?

i'm waiting.

you are the one who should probably NOT be on this thread

duh.
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2010
^^^^^i can judge whoever i want, whenever i want for whatever reason i choose. lol!
who the hell are you thinking that you can decide who can judge 9ja woman or not?!

as i said, if you have nothing to say then just dont say anything!
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by tpia5: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2010
^^still waiting for you to explain what you think gives you the frigging right to judge ANY nigerian woman.

waiting!!!!!!

MRbrownJAY:

who the hell are you thinking that you can decide who can judge 9ja woman or not?!

and who the hell are[b] you [/b] to just think you can open your mouth anyhow about nigerian women?
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by Phate07(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2010
gestapo:

Hmmm, i guess the whiney pathetic "mister" tryna prove he is intelligent is not only a dumb slowcoach but a blind dingbat too cool Or where in the part of your thread that i highlighted did you state this thread is for people to only praise naija women, arrant nonsense

Sorry to bust your bubbles, bro, but you are the dumb slowcoach. I guess you were too dumb to read this:

Phate07: The Nigerian woman is actually industrious(can cook and clean), intelligent and ofcourse beautiful.
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2010
tpia@:

^^still waiting for you to explain what you think gives you the frigging right to judge ANY nigerian woman.

waiting!!!!!!

and who the hell are[b] you [/b] to just think you can open your mouth anyhow about nigerian women?

oh shut it!
if you have nothing intelligent to bring to this thread/discussion then go and crawl back into your hole.
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by MrCork26: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2010
TPIA has anger management issue with men! angry
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by tpia5: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

oh shut it!
if you have nothing intelligent to bring to this thread/discussion then go and crawl back into your hole.

if you have no answer to the simple question i asked you, then shut your darn mouth and face your sorry life!!!

insults will not help you!!
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by tpia5: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2010
Mr~Cork:

TPIA has anger management issue with criminals and senseless men! angry
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by MrCork26: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2010
tpia,, madam if u cuss again.I WILL FLOG YOU!! angry
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by tpia5: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2010
stop derailing the thread you crook. angry

like you do to every thread!!!

is it by force to post!
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by MrCork26: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2010
My name is Cork, Andy HK Cork. GET IT WRITE MADAM!! angry
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2010
tpia@:

if you have no answer to the simple question i asked you, then shut your darn mouth and face your sorry life!!!

insults will not help you!!

why should i lower myself in giving YOU an explanaition?!
some monkeys out there are taking their "9ja woman" status too seriously, get back in your tree!

since you have eyesight problems, i will post again my contribution to this thread.
you may like it or not, fume behind your computer etc (who give a flying fukc?!). . . . . . . . thats MY opinion!

MRbrownJAY:

@poster
as much as you may be right, some deserve to be mocked and ridiculed (start with all the ladies selling themselves short for recharge cards, a couple of thousand ₦ and what not)!

i can find many reasons why i would mock and ridicule SOME 9ja sistas but, what you have to understand is that, if any of the posters you mentioned feel so deeply about our sistas then they have the right to put their point across. . . . . . . . . . . .  and you to respond or ignore their post!

expecting everyone in 9ja to praise 9ja women is not only childish but DANGEROUS!!!!!
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by tpia5: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

why should i lower myself in giving YOU an explanaition?!
some monkeys out there are taking their "9ja woman" status too seriously, get back in your tree!

since you have eyesight problems, i will post again my contribution to this thread.
you may like it or not, fume behind your computer etc (who give a flying fukc?!). . . . . . . . thats MY opinion!

what part of keep your stinking opinion to yourself do you not understand?

nigerian women are none of your frigging business, kapish?

eranko!!

your female relatives are apes and chimpanzees? thanks for letting us know!
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by MrCork26: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2010
Tpia should be locked in a Zoo, the chick is just too bush (no oofeinse)
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by MrCork26: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2010
she must be related to 190
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by 190: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2010
^^

Your father!!

@post

I dont attack Nigerian Girls
Someone remind me,give me stances where i have labelled or called nigerian ladies names

I have never attacked anyone in my life,I kant even hurt a fly!! cry cry cry
Besides if i attack Nigerian women why do i have 1 wife 2 favorite wives and 11 concubines

Namely:
Omolola (1st wife)

Skeleech1
Tjiskii (Favorite 2wives)

googles
Mzdarkskin
mygoldie
odunnu
Ujujoan
Tpia@
freecocoa
hbabe
camelot
dyt
SA lady!!
SA goddess
Madlady
Creamish
Aminalib (Concubines)

I love all this women equally and do my best to give all of them the same market money equally
so that fight wont BUST,

Please 190 loves all Nigerian women even though 99.9% of them are not virgins/weak in bed and money Ghost diggers
Love recharge cards, 2 timing flirts and lastly they love money!

I love them Nigerian ladies and nothing not even mr.cock and dobodobo can change that,
nor the poster or anyone else!!
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by MrCork26: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2010
True, 190 is a crackhead who still loves Nigerian women. Pls respect him!, cheers! wink
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by Omolola1(f): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin

Phate,
Gawd bless you!
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by 190: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2010
^^

switie am i among the dudes that attack nigerian women!! angry angry angry
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by MrsEve1: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2010
190:

^^

Your father!!

@post

I dont attack Nigerian Girls
Someone remind me,give me stances where i have labelled or called nigerian ladies names

I have never attacked anyone in my life,I kant even hurt a fly!! cry cry cry
Besides if i attack Nigerian women why do i have 1 wife 2 favorite wives and 11 concubines

Namely:
Omolola (1st wife)

Skeleech1
Tjiskii (Favorite 2wives)

googles
Mzdarkskin
mygoldie
odunnu
Ujujoan
Tpia@
freecocoa
hbabe
camelot
dyt
SA lady!!
SA goddess
Madlady
Creamish
Aminalib (Concubines)

I love all this women equally and do my best to give all of them the same market money equally
so that fight wont BUST,

Please 190 loves all Nigerian women even though 99.9% of them are not virgins/weak in bed and money Ghost diggers
Love recharge cards, 2 timing flirts and lastly they love money!

I love them Nigerian ladies and nothing not even mr.cock and dobodobo can change that,
nor the poster or anyone else!!

YAY! I DIDN'T MAKE THE LIST FINALLY! OOOOHWEEE! YIPPEEE!! YAAY!!!!!!! YEAAAAH BABY! grin
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by Phate07(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2010

190 is just showing a typical example of injustice to Nigerian women, by having 3 wives and 20 concubines.
undecided
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by 190: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2010
^^

the society promotes it

do u want all these women to stay in Hunger!! angry angry
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by Phate07(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2010

SMH at your perverted phylosophy.
angry
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by 190: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2010
^^

Keep shaking your head till it falls off!! undecided
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by sleekch1c(f): 3:30am On Dec 01, 2010
@op
most guys are jackasses angry
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by 190: 3:38am On Dec 01, 2010
^^

Honey am i among!!
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by MrCork7: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2010
preeeety in whicch planet, if i may ask? is weird MC preeety? angry
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by MrCork7: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2010
is any f the Nairaland females preeety? name one? ,

bro, u will need to replace your contat lens , i mean that in a ood way!(no oofeinse)undecided
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by onstelly(f): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2010
@phate thanks for this thread, nice one bro
@Mr cork i keep on praying that one day Nl mods will ban u forever.
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by kmoneyE(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2010
onstelly:

[s]@phate thanks for this thread, nice one bro [/s]

@ onstelly, there is no way they can ban him forever--- after the ban he can come back with Mr corkky, Cork man or Corkhead etc cheesy smiley
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by MrCork7: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2010
onstelly:

@phate thanks for this thread, nice one bro

Sweeeery Ostalilly.  madam,  but y wud u say that? r u related to satan or wot. what i simply said waz: show me a preeety chick

on Nairaland, coz i dont see any.  do u see any? No,  i dont tink sooo. though u look like a village chick, u still look ok, ish, slightly preeety though.

luckily 4u, i like u.  Pls act like a lady & pliss be nice   .__  cheers!!
Re: Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked by MrCork7: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2010
****Osterlly is sufffaring from Anger management___ truss me***** embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having Close Friendship With Someone Of opposite gender While Married / Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? / Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.