Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship (1174 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by Dammy2me: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
A friend of mine called me weeping and narrated how her lover has switched off his phone and every effort to reach him is abortive.She said she asked the guy that if for any reason he is not going to marry her he should declare it early to her so that she won't wait in vain sending away other guys admiring her,the guy got angry as this isn't really the first time she has been asking the question,the guy fled up and gave her opportunity to accept other people's proposal for a relationship and since then his number has not been available.what should she do?
Re: Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by ghettokid1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
Let her leave him and move on

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by donbachi(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
I go marry format...dey guy don japa

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by Riele(f): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lmao .

It baffles me how people cry for slight bruhaha !

She should free the Man , he may be having problems he can't share .

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by desvi: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
time to move on cheesy
Re: Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by Enwhen(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dammy2me:
A friend of mine called me weeping and narrated how her lover has switched off his phone and every effort to reach him is abortive.She said she asked the guy that if for any reason he is not going to marry her he should declare it early to her so that she won't wait in vain sending away other guys admiring her,the guy got angry as this isn't really the first time she has been asking the question,the guy fled up and gave her opportunity to accept other people's proposal for a relationship and since then his number has not been available.what should she do?

Desperate girl...

Very simple

Just go and meet those guys asking you out and get married to them instantly...The guy did the right thing.
Re: Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by chigoziri2403(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Listen to lemars 'time to grow' and take your decision.
Re: Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by AfroKnight: 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
He gave her the space and opportunity she wanted.

What then is her f@&king problem? Is she possessed?

Thunder faya that your friend.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by Dammy2me: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
AfroKnight:
He gave her the space and opportunity she wanted.

What then is her f@&king problem? Is she possessed?

Thunder faya that your friend.
Why now police which one be curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by skywalker240(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nigerian girls and marraige sef.
Re: Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by AfroKnight: 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dammy2me:

Why now police which one be curse

You want your thunder too? angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by Kylekent59: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2019
She should marry the ones that comes for her so that she won't say " all men are beast"

It is a sign that that guy is not meant for her. They ain't even married yet and he is behaving like a kid by turning off his phone.

Miss, please leave that guy and go for the serious ones.
Re: Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Kylekent59:
She should marry the ones that comes for her so that she won't say " all men are beast"

It is a sign that that guy is not meant for her. They ain't even married yet and he is behaving like a kid by turning off his phone.

audio serious one!!! A lot of these men will jakpa after smashing grin
Re: Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by vikithor(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2019
learn how to drive very well call us below
Re: Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kylekent59:

I just dey laugh
Re: Please Help My Friend Save My Relationship by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
Enwhen:

Desperate girl...

Very simple

Just go and meet those guys asking you out and get married to them instantly...The guy did the right thing.
You deserve a medal

(1) (Reply)

Video: Slay Queen Dancing Braless On IG, Tries To Force Cucumber Into Her Body / How Are You Enjoying Your Self Isolation, Onyinyechi Twerks Without Panties(vid) / Can I Get Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.