Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything (746 Views)

My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Old Couple Get Drunk, Had Sex In Broad Day Light Outside The Bar(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by Idonweak: 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
I'm feeling so much pain right now. I can't help but wonder what kind of being. I do good but I'm the one always getting hurt. This year has been the worst so far. I lost everything.
I just want to disappear. I don't want to be here anymore. It hurts here. There's no happiness,at least for me. It seems i am in a tight corner and nothing seems to working financially, relationship, family, educationally .Every aspect of my life seems to be Fuxked up. I really wish all these can be over soon.

Nb: I'm not in need of anything from nairalanders, i just want to rant about how shitty i feel right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by silentEXPLOSION: 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Idonweak:
I'm feeling so much pain right now. I can't help but wonder what kind of being. I do good but I'm the one always getting hurt. This year has been the worst so far. I lost everything.
I just want to disappear. I don't want to be here anymore. It hurts here. There's no happiness,at least for me. It seems i am in a tight corner and nothing seems to working financially, relationship, family, educationally .Every aspect of my life seems to be Fuxked up. I really wish all these can be over soon.

Nb: I'm not in need of anything from nairalanders, i just want to rant about how shitty i feel right now.
scam

You forgot something.

Your account number.
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by Idonweak: 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
scam

You forgot something.

Your account number.

Whatever you think dude, I don't fuxking care. I am not hungry.
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by silentEXPLOSION: 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Idonweak:

Whatever you think dude, I don't fuxking care. I am not hungry.

You don chop bellefull na why u dey rant.

If better hungry catch you, you go drop your account number.
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by Idonweak: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:

You don chop bellefull na why u dey rant.

If better hungry catch you, you go drop your account number.

Okay. It was first scam because you think i am trying to rip you, please you can just ignore if you don't have anything sensible to say.
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by silentEXPLOSION: 12:00am On Dec 09, 2019
Idonweak:

Okay. It was first scam because you think i am trying to rip you, please you can just ignore if you don't have anything sensible to say.

You are SCAM
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by Idonweak: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:

You are SCAM

Okay I'm scam. Are you happy or you have any other allegations.
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Rant..
It's good, a perfect way to let it all out..
Don't stop here, you need to speak to someone, people you trust preferably.. You're depressed and it's dangerous..

It's a thirsty beast and there's no sheltering the beast inside.. It'll pretty much decimate you in the long run..

I hope you find all you're looking for in the end bro, nothing else matters..

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by silentEXPLOSION: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Idonweak:

Okay I'm scam. Are you happy or you have any other allegations.

No. I'm not alleging you.

But before you disappear, if you have anything(property, money et all)valuable, don't hesitate to let us know.
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by hkidola00(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
scam

You forgot something.

Your account number.
calm down bro or shut d fucckkk up rather , u don't know what words can do to people, d op isn't asking for money, we are all facing enough already..
As a footballer I've been going for trials without success as per Naija needs connection, got a woman who wanna help me into Leeds united at UK but no money for d trip.... don't u think dat enough depression

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by Idonweak: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2019
KiidaACE:
Rant..
Don't stop here, you need to speak to someone, people you trust preferably.. You're depressed and it's dangerous..

It's a thirsty beast and there's no sheltering the beast inside.. It'll pretty much decimate you in the long run..

Thanks. I don't really have close friends. That's why i am pouring my heart here
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 09, 2019
At the end of every tunnel, there's light. Hang on brother. Trust me, been there, still get there sometimes we all do, but somehow when all hope is lost something just happens.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by silentEXPLOSION: 12:09am On Dec 09, 2019
hkidola00:
calm down bro or shut d fuucckkkkk up rather rather, u don't know what words can do to people, d option isn't asking for money, we are all facing enough already..
As a footballer I've been going for trials without success as per Naija needs connection, got a woman twho wanna helps me into Leeds united at UK but no me for d trip.... don't u think dat enough depression

Then face your front.

Don't constitute nuisance on a public space.

If you are depressed, fine.

If you need money, ask.

Stop using FORMAT.
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by Idonweak: 12:11am On Dec 09, 2019
grossintel:
At the end of every tunnel, there's light. Hang on brother. Trust me, been there, still get there sometimes we all do, but somehow when all hope is lost something just happens.

I appreciate bro. I'm trying to hold on to hope.
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by khia: 12:11am On Dec 09, 2019
KiidaACE:
Rant..

Op, take this advice. Turning to alcohol to forget your sorrows is another problem you will be creating.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by Idonweak: 12:12am On Dec 09, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:

Then face your front.

Don't constitute nuisance on a public space.

If you are depressed, fine.

If you need money, ask.

Stop using FORMAT.

If you look at this thread well. Who's actually the nuisance here?
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by silentEXPLOSION: 12:14am On Dec 09, 2019
Idonweak:

If you look at this thread well. Who's actually the nuisance here?

I won't sugar coat anything for you.

You are either a SCAM or a weakling.

Shikena
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by Idonweak: 12:17am On Dec 09, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:

I won't sugar coat anything for you.

You are either a SCAM or a weakling.

Shikena

Wow, you must be from krypton. Thinking depression is weakness says alot about your mentality.

You don't know you're actually the weakest one here.
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by silentEXPLOSION: 12:23am On Dec 09, 2019
Idonweak:

Wow, you must be from krypton. Thinking depression is weakness says alot about your mentality.

You don't know you're actually the weakest one here.

grin So you think only you gat a story.

If every one is put in a large hall, with their problems on the table in front of them
and asked to exchange their problems and drop any table.

My guy, you would jejely carry your own troubles and leave the hall.

Don't come here to rant.

So it's either it's a SCAM or you are weak.

God bless you and God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Idonweak:

Thanks. I don't really have close friends. That's why i am pouring my heart here
Life sucks,, I know..
We been there, done that and it sucks..
But relationships, bonds and love with and from people closest to us are what keeps us going most times be it friends or family..

If you have no one at all, then this is a problem which only you can solve but I believe there should at least be one person who gives a hoot about your existence..
You don't need much people or friends to feel better, just a few'll suffice cause the worst thing in life isn't being alone but being surrounded by people that make you feel alone..
You need to go closer to your closest family or friend out there but just in case you can't do that, remember this ;

A season of loneliness and isolation is when the caterpillar gets it's wings.. Let this stick to your head next time you feel alone.. You're better than you think and you can make something off yourself with or without the help of anyone, you only need put your mind to it..

Suck it up bro and don't throw in the towel yet.. #NoWhiteFlagsAboveOurDoors wink
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by Idonweak: 12:31am On Dec 09, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:

grin So you think only you gat a story.

If every one is put in a large hall, with their problems on the table in front of them
and asked to exchange their problems and drop any table.

My guy, you would jejely carry your own troubles and leave the hall.

Don't come here to rant.

So it's either it's a SCAM or you are weak.

God bless you and God bless Nigeria.
It's not a competition bro, I am not here to compete who is facing the most problem with you. But, anyways it's good. Thanks for the prayers though
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by Idonweak: 12:35am On Dec 09, 2019
KiidaACE:
Life sucks,, I know..
We been there, done that and it sucks..
But relationships, bonds and love with and from people closest to us are what keeps us going most times be it friends or family..

If you have no one at all, then this is a problem which only you can solve but I believe there should at least be one person who gives a hoot about your existence..
You don't need much people or friends to feel better, just a few'll suffice cause the worst thing in life isn't being alone but being surrounded by people that make you feel alone..
You need to go closer to your closest family or friend out there but just in case you can't do that, remember this ;

A season of loneliness and isolation is when the caterpillar gets it's wings.. Let this stick to your head next time you feel alone.. You're better than you think and you can make something off yourself with or without the help of anyone, you only need put your mind to it..

Suck it up bro and don't throw in the towel yet.. #NoWhiteFlagsAboveOurDoors wink

Thanks so much bro. I am really feeling a bit better.
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2019
Idonweak:

Thanks so much bro. I am really feeling a bit better.
You're welcome, it'll pass..
These things become stories..
I believe you'll tell them well in the future wink
Re: I Want To Get Drunk Till I Can't Feel Anything by majamajic(m): 12:45am On Dec 09, 2019
Op try go bar on monday night drink and watch arsenal play

start up some argument with some fans around , trust me after the match by Tuesday u will start seeing some of those guys u argue with around your area , greet them . then go again on Tuesday for champions league again

hope it will help , if am new in any area . I normally start from football bar or football field ,

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Slay Queen Sucks Water From Condom Using Straw / Silent Treatment / Actress Genny Uzoma Pictured With Actor Femi Branch On The Set Of Their New Movi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.