Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Actress Genny Uzoma Pictured With Actor Femi Branch On The Set Of Their New Movi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Genny Uzoma Pictured With Actor Femi Branch On The Set Of Their New Movi (745 Views)

"I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) / Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Exposes Her Boobs On Her Birthday (pic) / Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Genny Uzoma Pictured With Actor Femi Branch On The Set Of Their New Movi by marvelck: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2020
Actress Genny Uzoma shares lovely pictures from the set of her new movie (Withered) with popular actor Femi Branch

She shared the pictures on her Facebook page with caption

Filming #withered with @chiefFemiBranch
��
New movie project
Directed by Best Okoduwa

Re: Actress Genny Uzoma Pictured With Actor Femi Branch On The Set Of Their New Movi by bustykasa(f): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2020
ok
Re: Actress Genny Uzoma Pictured With Actor Femi Branch On The Set Of Their New Movi by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Lost Addict

(1) (Reply)

He Used To Offer To Help Me Before But Now Isn’t Interested In Helping Me? / Every Girl Wants A Bigger Ass - The Contradiction / 3 Things Daddy Freeze & Jesus Christ Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.