Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Silent Treatment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silent Treatment (746 Views)

Silent Treatment From Wife. / Help!! A Guy I Like Is Giving Me The Silent Treatment. / Silent Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silent Treatment by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
If your partner goes cold and silent for three days when everything seemed normal, could that be their way of breaking up? do you cut them off, move on and start talking to other people?

2 Likes

Re: Silent Treatment by XhosaNostra(f): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Swiitdoll:
If your partner goes cold and silent for three days when everything seemed normal, do you cut them off, move on and start talking to other people?

Is it the 1st time he's doing it?

Cut off your emotions, the rest will come easy.

2 Likes

Re: Silent Treatment by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Is it the 1st time he's doing it?

Cut off your emotions, the rest will come easy.

Does cutting off emotions make moving on easier?
Re: Silent Treatment by XhosaNostra(f): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Swiitdoll:

That's why I asked you if it was the 1st time he's doing it. If he's a repeat offender that shows no consideration for your feelings, then imo, slowly not caring about him should be the automatic response, no?
Well, for me, it is. Stop caring & move on if communication sucks.

1 Like

Re: Silent Treatment by GoldenJAT(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Move on!!even Jesus Christ rose up after the third day.

1 Like

Re: Silent Treatment by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
When you are supposed to have a conversation with him, you are seeking advice online
Re: Silent Treatment by Auwalsada: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hypocrites will be online screaming move on like moving on is that easy. Never pay attention to people that come here dashing out Move ons like they ain't begging their partners to stay..

#Spits on hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Silent Treatment by Bluezy13(m): 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Silent Treatment by Godsonjolly: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
GoldenJAT:
Move on!!even Jesus Christ rose up after the third day.
Mad o grin it will be best for her to move on. The guy is no longer interested. Full 3 days

1 Like

Re: Silent Treatment by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That's why I asked you if it was the 1st time he's doing it. If he's a repeat offender that shows no consideration for your feelings, then imo, slowly not caring about him should be the automatic response, no?
Well, for me, it is. Stop caring & move on if communication sucks.
Re: Silent Treatment by Godsonjolly: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Swiitdoll:

To some extent it does. Moving on depends on you only. Just be yourself and leave him.
Re: Silent Treatment by Rawhumper(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2020
[

You Need to exercise patience and observation thats all You Need.

quote author=Swiitdoll post=88238045]If your partner goes cold and silent for three days when everything seemed normal, could that be their way of breaking up? do you cut them off, move on and start talking to other people? [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

I am Telling a A Secret No One Knows About Me To Mark My Birthday Today / Is Nairaland Really A Faceless Forum? / Glo NG Yakata Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat For EC Tunnel VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.