Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Cling On My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cling On My Relationship (1011 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cling On My Relationship by hemmy2243: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2019
There is this guy that has been on my girlfriend for a while now, thou I was jealous about their relationship, I trusted my girlfriend much that she won't allow anything to come between, the issue am having is that the guy is always inviting my girlfriend to places places,including hotel, but she never attended any,was thinking if this continues without anything been done,she might just want to answer to his invite someday and I don't want anything between her and this guy in particular.. Please advice..
Re: Cling On My Relationship by silentEXPLOSION: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2019
Was it a 5-star hotel she was invited to?
Re: Cling On My Relationship by hemmy2243: 12:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Alaye try n b reasonable nao
Re: Cling On My Relationship by hemmy2243: 12:11am On Dec 09, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
Was it a 5-star hotel she was invited to?
Try n b reasonable nao
Re: Cling On My Relationship by silentEXPLOSION: 12:29am On Dec 09, 2019
hemmy2243:
Alaye try n b reasonable nao

You should tell your girlfriend the same thing

3 Likes

Re: Cling On My Relationship by mumumugu(m): 1:02am On Dec 09, 2019
hemmy2243:
There is this guy that has been on my girlfriend for a while now, thou I was jealous about their relationship, I trusted my girlfriend much that she won't allow anything to come between, the issue am having is that the guy is always inviting my girlfriend to places places,including hotel, but she never attended any,was thinking if this continues without anything been done,she might just want to answer to his invite someday and I don't want anything between her and this guy in particular.. Please advice..

I am the one, come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Cling On My Relationship by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 09, 2019
hemmy2243:
grin seriously

1 Like

Re: Cling On My Relationship by Pubichairs(m): 10:12am On Dec 09, 2019
Oga leave de poor girl, let her enjoy her life

I don't know why some take relationship seriously..

It's not as if u will marry her
Re: Cling On My Relationship by Riele(f): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2019
You're insecure and clingy .
Re: Cling On My Relationship by hemmy2243: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pubichairs:
Oga leave de poor girl, let her enjoy her life

I don't know why some take relationship seriously..

It's not as if u will marry her
Dx one weak me oo
Re: Cling On My Relationship by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
oga, collect the phone next time and tell the man not to call your girl friend again, and tell your gf to delete his contact or you are out of the relationship..shikena

be assertive in your relationship, know what you can take and cant take
Re: Cling On My Relationship by hemmy2243: 12:06am On Dec 11, 2019
lilwetdick:
oga, collect the phone next time and tell the man not to call your girl friend again, and tell your gf to delete his contact or you are out of the relationship..shikena

be assertive in your relationship, know what you can take and cant take
Deleted d guys contact sometime ago..just 4 her to av it again..and wen I asked,she told me I don't delete DAT 1, d guy stay close 2 her work place.
Re: Cling On My Relationship by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 11, 2019
hemmy2243:

Deleted d guys contact sometime ago..just 4 her to av it again..and wen I asked,she told me I don't delete DAT 1, d guy stay close 2 her work place.

if you really trust your gf as you have written then call and threaten the guy, the reality is if you had set up boundaries, that guy wont be calling her number at all.
Re: Cling On My Relationship by AarewaMafia: 12:51am On Dec 11, 2019
Tell her to totally cut the guy off.If she values your relationship then she will..easy.
Re: Cling On My Relationship by Privatepart00: 3:49am On Dec 11, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]oskemdmemdmdmd Meir mddmdm
Re: Cling On My Relationship by CAPSLOCKED: 7:35am On Dec 11, 2019
hemmy2243:

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT? FOR US TO TELL YOU TO GO AND KILL THE GUY?
WHY HASN'T SHE BLOCKED HIM AND CUT OFF FROM HIM IF NOT BECAUSE SHE'S ENJOYING HIS TIME AND ATTENTION. IT WON'T TAKE LONG BEFORE SHE SNEAKS OUT WITH HIM AND, YOU KNOW THE REST.
THIS IS ASSUMING SHE'S NOT RUNNING MATTERS AT YOUR BACK.

YOU'LL NEVER GET IT RIGHT WITH GIRLS. FIND A GROWN WOMAN WITH SOME SENSE OR, KEEP MANAGING WHAT YOU GET. WE'LL BE HERE TO CONSOLE YOU ON YOUR NEXT THREAD WHEN YOU'LL BE LAMENTING THE HEARTBREAK THAT IS ON IT'S WAY.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cling On My Relationship by hemmy2243: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

if you really trust your gf as you have written then call and threaten the guy, the reality is if you had set up boundaries, that guy wont be calling her number at all.
I tried to, bt she told me is not my own business, I should just leave d alone, and if I try contacting him..me I will see wat she will do.. I assume she putting sum1 ova me..av nt been picking .her calls since then tho.
Re: Cling On My Relationship by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2019
hemmy2243:

I tried to, bt she told me is not my own business, I should just leave d alone, and if I try contacting him..me I will see wat she will do.. I assume she putting sum1 ova me..av nt been picking .her calls since then tho.

clearly, it seems your gf does not respect you......guy move on OR dont ever pick her call for some days, if she comes around table your stuff, if she doesnt listen..move on with your life.
Re: Cling On My Relationship by luvyaself95(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2019
hemmy2243:

look at this oponu oh
you deleted the guy number but your girlfriend tell you didn't delete that particular number and you believe her morever if your girlfriend doesn't want anything between the guy and her she would have delete the guy number or will not be picking his calls.

wake up man you're fighting this alone while your girlfriend is taking advantage of it.

(1) (Reply)

What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? / Thread For All The Singles (Let's gather here) / Most Women Have Lowself Esteem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.