Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize (39256 Views)

Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by hopkinsnoni(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lord give these youths jobs
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by omoharry(f): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Useless Niger Delta Youth that cannot hold their political leaders to account for the various billions that has been embezzled from their region through the various agencies set up to develop their region. Stupid youth that have been given egunje to protest for that corrupt Ameachi. Pls these youth do not represent the general Niger Delta Youth . IPOB Thank you very much.
Pls continue to embarrass these corrupt and wicked politicians since we do not have the balls to do it here in Naija
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by amagidom: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ndi ala, okhagi obi itiye aru. Fools
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Abagworo(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
celeiyke:
If they have balls, let them carry out the threat. Some group of jobless guys seeking relevance. Is Amaechi not Igbo? Some guys who aren't Igbo threatening to attack Igbo at home. Good luck to them

You will never learn. Nobody is going to destroy Igbo properties but try as much as possible to accept the reality that Amaechi is not Igbo.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Atigba: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Egbema pls not Ogbema.

You guys will get heart attack on Igbo matters in Nigeria..... Lol

Heeeeeeeeee.....Sorry for you ooooo..

All of them na Edo people....

Hope you can sleep comfortably now.

I support the Igbos but not your IPOb madness.

Let your madness be in the south east only.

You have no territory in the south south
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by gwinaB(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nobody knows them except...
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
Atigba:

I support the Igbos but not your IPOb madness.
Let your madness be in the south east only.
You have no territory in the south south

Fear of Unknown......Lol

All of Dem na Edo People.
I done agree with you.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by bezimo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
I am from the Delta state and I endorse the attack by ipob youths..So Niger Delta youth should better shut up there..bunch of rirafs.

All political leaders that are responsible for the sory state of Nigeria should be beaten and embarrassed anytime they set foot abroad

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by dboss12(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
If you are from Akaw Ibom and in support of what the shameless nonentity group who have no respect to their elders do to the honourable minister of transport shame on you for veiled ignorant of your history,

if you are from any of the 6 ss state please go and buy this text and obligate yourself from ignorance.

THE PRIZE OF FREEDOM IN
SOUTH-EASTHERN STATE OF NIGERIA

THE STRUGGLE, CREATION and LIBERATION

HISTORICAL RECORD IN VERSES

BY

S. S. E. GREEN

THE Author of CALABAR IS LIBERATED.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by dboss12(m): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
history will never forget how the lbos committed pogrom and genocide on our race, Over hundred thousands of our sons and daughters, Were savagely murdered by heartless lbo people, Over twenty million pounds of our properties destroyed.
They had lived with us many a year, We had showed kindness to them within our best, But because they abuse the Privileges given to them, They were told to return to their homes, They decided to exterminate us to take our lands, The blood of our innocent people are crying to God. O Mighty God , you are the greatest judge.
Our losses are great tis' true, These are regarded as sacrifice, To our freedom from lbo race, We shall live to praise Federal troops, Throughout all ages in this our race, Northern, Western and Mid-Western soldiers have died for us, Joined with our brave sons, To free our race from bondage and woe, We are now free in our native land, The land we were given through grace of God.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by InvertedHammer: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Area4Area:
Crying more than the bereaved, is it your oil and have they complained to you to cry for them?
/
Person wey im house dey burn and e dey pursue rat is the hallmark of stvpidity.

Ogogoro is not a solution.
/
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by obidark: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Billygee2u:

You're all fools.
Because of jealousy you are planning to destroy Igbos properties in Ikwere. Your days are numbered. how many of your slave masters who have drained all the oil in your land and rendered you and your land useless that you have attacked?Only issuing ineffective threat up and down.
The oil in your land have made uncountable South Westerners and Northerners Billionaires and you're yet to have job They polluted your land,what has Amaechi done to get the pollution solved? Minus.
This is 2019 and not the years past when you have the Fulanis and Hausas entrance to Igbo land.
Tell yourself the truth,if Nigeria government will not give you support,can you people last for 12 hours in battle with the Igbos?

you want to find out....??

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by dboss12(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
Go home is not a curse,
But to lbo people it is a woe,
Home sweet home is a popular song,
But to lbo race an abominable song.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Billygene: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by excel101(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
These acclaimed youths should better go home and drink their usual Sapele water or rather get busy.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by sinbad042(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nothing even Nigeria at large can stand Igbos if the war burst out now talkmore of ordinary Naija Delta whatever.....Make una no make me vex oooo....WARNING!!!
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
celeiyke:

Ikwerre is igbo.
Been wondering why it's the Igbos who have to always claim that Ikwerre tribe is igbo

I've never seen an Ikwerre person till this day claiming igbo

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by celeiyke: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Been wondering why it's the Igbos who have to always claim that Ikwerre tribe is igbo

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language

Go and masturbate ursef with shame
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by akdjr(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
You just admit now that Ameachi is Ibo but if Ameachi is made a Presidential candidate now you will deny him as an Ibo Man. quote author=celeiyke post=84755377]If they have balls, let them carry out the threat. Some group of jobless guys seeking relevance. Is Amaechi not Igbo? Some guys who aren't Igbo threatening to attack Igbo at home. Good luck to them[/quote]
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
celeiyke:

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language

Go and masturbate ursef with shame
You are using a statement made during political campaign in the SE as premise to declare that Ikwerre is igbo.

It is for this naivety and gullibility u people are still languishing in political wilderness

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Coldie(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
NOETHNICITY:

The thing tire me o. And its causing problems the more.

I as an Igbo person is tired of our people and there problems
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Emmasnoop(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lazy youths Una dey learn
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Coldie(m): 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
A stupid group is trying to throw the entire Rivers state into chaos. And people from peaceful states that want there state to remain peaceful so the can bring investment is pushing you people to continue.

Most people here don't know that when things like this happen hoodlums hijack it and start doing random stealing and looting to everybody both people walking on the street.

What stops me from claiming I am from Rivers state Igbo Etche or Obigbo after all na se language. Close my business for one day cover my face and attack any shop I see and loot anything loot able.

Make this mumu's making this stress get sense o, somebody Iin far away Spain cause problem, someone from far away UK gave d order and u want to attack someone in far away Nigeria.

Mumu no good. In rivers state people who are jobless plenty o. The state is trying to solve insecurity problem and the youths want to start a riot, we go complete the riot at once na, let all the companies and businesses close at once

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by OgaBuhari: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
dboss12:

obong owo ma ikom oo afu do eyen akami, yuk en chat ke deme.
Da abadie?
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Bigcowhorn: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
Da abadie?
[/s]
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Obec70(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Eyaaaaaa so this group exist where were they when he carry university of transport abi na transportation go Daura, and said he owns nobody apology? Even when his colleagues the man for army carry him own go him state, air force man carry him own go him? Una de here de rant like nursery kids!
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by churchmind: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Naija na real comedy zone I swear. Just reading through the events that happen in this country can give a burdened soul a tremendous boost.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But wait first, what has Amaechi got to do with IPOB? I thought IPOB only attack polithievescians from the east.

Has any body noticed that the number of coalitions in the Niger Delta is almost equal to the population of that region? cheesy cheesy cheesy

no mine those pocket thieves and paid writer or freelance scrub
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Poanan: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dedetwo:

Are you a dumbass learner? Chibuike Amaechi himself told National Assembly that " No one can deny him of Igboness".

You have to insult your head to drive your point?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by amNorth(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
wow intresting cant wait to c wetin go happen on tuesday

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by FullBlastLight: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Naija na real comedy zone I swear. Just reading through the events that happen in this country can give a burdened soul a tremendous boost.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But wait first, what has Amaechi got to do with IPOB? I thought IPOB only attack polithievescians from the east.

Has any body noticed that the number of coalitions in the Niger Delta is almost equal to the population of that region? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ur observation is so apt & unmistaken!

Perhaps, every street there has its own group or coalition, forgetting dt d more segmentary groups they form, d more disunited they tend 2 bcom as indigenes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Legendguru: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Oh
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by spiritmasquerad(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Aonkuuse:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/12/attack-on-amaechi-ndelta-youths-give-ipob-7-days-to-apologise/
Thus guys are funny o am from Delta state and we speak Igbo so will there attack us on our land

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.