Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize (39172 Views)

Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by celeiyke: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Bros, ameachi is Ikwerre.

An Ikwerre colleague reacted rudely to me when I referred to her as Ibo
She accused me of being a victim of poor education, and outrightly told me she's not ibo

Ikwerre is igbo.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Dedetwo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
HopeAtHand:

We are on same page. In the whole of my life, I've never been to Aba before, as popular as the place is. Except a particular social event that took me to Imo, I've never been to Igboland. I usually see Igbos in PH as nuisance in Ikwerreland.

You are low life troll. You were not able disabuse the mind of Ijo, land grabbers, from laying claim on PH. When you finally kick Ijo off the share of Port Harcourt, you could have a case. I do not know Ikwerreland but I do know a place called Igwe Ocha Mbarama.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by celeiyke: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Poanan:

Who told you Amaechi is Igbo? Is it by force to be igbo? Why force someone to accept a tribe he knows he doesn't belong to.

illiteracy worries u
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by antadiop2: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Its not betrayal, it is called protection of interest.

When Arthur Nzeribe decided to sell Guns/Ammo to Nigeria Army to kill Biafrans, his people, he didn't call it betrayal, he called it Business.

He sold to both sides and please note that Nigerian commanders sold weapons to Biafra to kill Nigerians as well.

God bless
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Dedetwo(m): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Poanan::

Who told you Amaechi is Igbo? Is it by force to be igbo? Why force someone to accept a tribe he knows he doesn't belong to.

Are you a dumbass learner? Chibuike Amaechi himself told National Assembly that " No one can deny him of Igboness".
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by danono: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
I think IPOB are not militant or smart enough. We the 99.99% of Niger Deltans would have started our Xmas immediately if AMECHI's neck was twisted backward in that scenario. Nevertheles "weldone" IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by antadiop2: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Poanan:

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language/amp

In his own words

God bless
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
klax:

You are the one jobless and useless with no shame so you want them to keep quiet the way we kept quiet when those bastards attacked ekweremadu bah You are sick in your head and I'm sure you are igbo and bloidy ipob zombie that is why all those bastards miscreants actions pleases you.

Let me tell you the truth IPOB has failed if you think these bastards are the one to actualize biafra you better wake up. I support the youth 100% if they fail to apologize they should track any IPOB idiots and descend on him or them brutally to reset their nasty brains.
I hope you will lead the confrontation
Thanks in Advance
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by HopeAtHand: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dedetwo:

You are low life troll. You were not able disabuse the mind of Ijo, land grabbers, from laying claim on PH. When you finally kick Ijo off the share of Port Harcourt, you could have a case. I do not know Ikwerreland but I do know a place called Igwe Ocha Mbarama.

Why are you involving Okrika people in this matter. Our issue with them is well defined. Court judgements have relegated them to the position of customary tenants.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by HopeAtHand: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hizzy:
I hope you will lead the confrontation Thanks in Advance
Don't get worked up. all na IGG
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Don't get worked up. all na IGG
Okay bro
We need only love
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by gidgiddy: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
What a fool you are.
Amaechi is Ikwere not Igbo,I repeat,Amaechi is from Ikwere ethnic group in Rivers State.
Do you understand?
Illiterate Igbo man.
We will show una pepper.
Idiots.

That's like someone saying that famous actor, Kenneth Okonkwo, is Nsukka but not Igbo

Below is video of Amaechi saying he is an Igbo man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriYzb61PEM

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Dedetwo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Its not betrayal, it is called protection of interest.

When Arthur Nzeribe decided to sell Guns/Ammo to Nigeria Army to kill Biafrans, his people, he didn't call it betrayal, he called it Business.

Please stop writing like a typical dumb fool from Nigeria. If Arthur Nzeribe was ever an arms dealer, did you care to ask who licensed him to sell arms? In addition, besides Biafra who else did he sell arms to and for what purpose? It is only dumbass fool will dwell on rumors and innuendos as the one you posted.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Guyman02: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Bros, ameachi is Ikwerre.

An Ikwerre colleague reacted rudely to me when I referred to her as Ibo
She accused me of being a victim of poor education, and outrightly told me she's not ibo

You are right, she is not ibo, she is Igbo cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by odomanis: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
obidark:

am startin to think its true too....

I am sure you know that there is oil in Imo,Abia and even Anambra. Those are enough to sustain SE however, SE does not have to depend on oil to survive. Countries abound that do not have oil and are leading powers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by udoakwa(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gerald454:

Am from delta state and am just hearing that group for the first time.

Don't mind those bastards that have collected penny n ready to mortgage their future cos of menial cash that won't take them anywhere
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by HopeAtHand: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dedetwo:

Please stop writing like a typical dumb fool from Nigeria. If Arthur Nzeribe was ever an arms dealer, did you care to ask who licensed him to sell arms? In addition, besides Biafra who else did sell arms to and what purpose? It is only dumbass fool will dwell on rumors and innuendos as the one you posted.

Feel free to pour invectives. I don't give a fvck.

It is in record that Arthur Nzeribe sold guns and ammunitions to the Federal Government to kill fellow Igbo's. Even if FG also got from other sources, must he sell anything to them to use against Biafrans!

Do your research and stop sounding dumb.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by gidgiddy: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Poanan:

Amaechi told the whole world he is an Igbo man in the video below

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Dedetwo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Why are you involving Okrika people in this matter. Our issue with them is well defined. Court judgements have relegated them to the position of customary tenants.

I guess you are being tormented by your silly imagination. I did not write about Okirika in the post. Are you also going to deny certain people of their Ijoness?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Dedetwo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Feel free to pour invectives. I don't give a fvck.

It is in record that Arthur Nzeribe sold guns and ammunitions to the Federal Government to kill fellow Igbo's. Even if FG also got from other sources, must he sell anything to them to use against Biafrans!

Do your research and stop sounding dumb.

I do not give a ratass if you think invectives were poured. However, when I am dealing with a typical Nigerian with below average intellect, I go no hold bared. Whose and what record are you ranting about? Does the silly record not have a custodian? It is noted fact that Nigeria government of the Nigeria/Biafra war era was furnished with arms by USSR, UK, Egypt and Arab League of Nations. There is no man instance that supplied arms to Nigeria. Stop basing your silly facts on craps written by opponents of Biafra who were in USA or UK when the war was fought.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by HopeAtHand: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dedetwo:

I guess you are being tormented by your silly imagination. I did not write about Okirika in post. Are you also going to deny certain people of their Ijoness?

We know them as Okrika, whatever Ijawness, I don't care.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by HopeAtHand: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dedetwo:

I do not give a ratass if you think invectives were poured. However, when I am dealing with a typical Nigerian with below average intellect, I go no hold bared. Whose and what record are you ranting about? Does the silly record not have a custodian? It is noted fact that Nigeria government of the Nigeria/Biafra war era was furnished with arms by USSR, UK, Egypt and Arab League of Nations. There is no man instance that supplied arms to Nigeria. Stop basing your silly facts on craps written by opponents of Biafra who were in USA or UK when the war was fought.

Did Arthur Nzeribe sell guns to use against Biafrans?

Yes or No.

Answer the question and quit being silly.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Back2Daura(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
If igbos can fight South AfricanS and Ghanaians na ikwerre be threat?
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Dedetwo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
HopeAtHand:

We know them as Okrika, whatever Ijawness, I don't care.

In a public forum or open conversation, you must worry about your stream of thought. You can simply hide your inherent ignorance by keeping quiet.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Bigcowhorn: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
unam ikot ke afo ado.
idoho see uboro iko.
afo ado etuk eyen so leave politics section and go face your book.
useme mkpor.
I don't discuss politics and geopolitical issues with kids
[/s]

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by HopeAtHand: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dedetwo:

In a public forum or open conversation, you must worry about your stream of thought. You can simply hide your inherent ignorance by keeping quiet.

You are not from Rivers state, so I don't expect you to understand. Before Bayelsa was created, bayelsa use to be part of Rivers. So I know what im saying.

I'm done with you, you can now go to hell.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by iSlayer: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ndamati you are welcome to try.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Dedetwo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Did Arthur Nzeribe sell guns to use against Biafrans?

Yes or No.

Answer the question and quit being silly.

I guess Gowon is still alive. Such idiotic question should be rightfully posed to him. I do not have patience for silly talks. There is no record which showed that a single individual supplied arms during Nigeria/Biafra war.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Area4Area: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
You haven't mobilized against Hausa-Fulani that came all the way from the far North to seize all the oil in your backyard. The Danjumas, the Kotangoras. Your ND youths have been reduced to land speculators and placard-carrying minions begging for security guard jobs in Fulani establishments in your lands and backyards. And you call yourselves humans? You are bunch of cowards. Lagos, Kano, Abuja are being developed with your oil money while they leave gas flaring and spills in your lands. Where is your outrage? I will personally apologize for IPOB but it will be a waste because it wont fix the dumpsites you call your papaland.

SMH.
/
Crying more than the bereaved, is it your oil and have they complained to you to cry for them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Area4Area: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dedetwo:

Who are these silly us in the above post? There was a war where almost Niger Delta ninnies were not involved. One wonders what make you think that next phase will be different.
Last war, how many were sacrificed and do you know how many will go this time around?
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Atigba: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
Guyman02:
A group under the auspices of Concerned Yoruba Muslim Youths of Niger Delta (CYND) has threatened to attack Igbo interests in Rivers State
grin grin grin grin

How can you attack Igbo interests in their home when half of Rivers State is made up of indigenous Igbo communities, the former Governor Peter Odili is Igbo, Amaechi is Igbo and the current Governor Wike is Igbo grin grin

Here is Amaechi telling Senator Abaribe that he is not more Igbo than him and he (Amaechi) should not be denied of his Igbo heritage cheesy

Nobody in River is Igbo

Stop lies

Odili
Amaechi and Wike are not Igbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Solomon Lar Is Dead / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? / Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.