Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize (39266 Views)

Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by obidark: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Coldie:
I do not support Biafra, but the warning is loud and clear if Nigeria was to go if u like create a region and call it east south south, Igbo's would claim every inch of there land.

Its either we continue with Nigeria or we scatter.

U are claiming you have so much love for Igbo's in the south south but hate the ones in the east such pretence. You want to cajole them so when they have nowhere to run to u marginalize them and show ur true colours that u never did like them.

cry us a river....
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Area4Area: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Coldie:

U are on nairaland and u have become part of ohaneze youths to know that they went to beg?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/ohanaeze-ndigbo-apologizes-to-amaechi-over-attack-in-madrid/
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Coldie(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

uoohh....!! shocked shocked

soo,you are admitting it too....

Oga me and u no dae quarrel the warning is clear. Except Nigeria continues till the end of time, if u want to form your country just as I am speaking for my tribe with boldness and confidence speak for yours, don't come here and be saying there are no Igbo's in the south south.

We are not afraid to stand on our own, you are the ones afraid of standing on your own that's why all of u are attaching by force to the ijaw dream of Niger Delta republic.

For peace to reign in both regions its better Nigeria stays permanently till God comes, cause if not and u guys think u will leave with one inch of Igbo land make una better start to ready for another forceful conscription.

I am tired of you land grabbers trying to revise history, Obigbo local govt was part of Abia state u guys used to call them Biafrans, they weren't spared in the pH abandoned property saga, but the moment they adjusted there boundary under Rivers u guys start forming fake love and unity saying they are no longer igbos.

I laugh
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Coldie(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Area4Area:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/ohanaeze-ndigbo-apologizes-to-amaechi-over-attack-in-madrid/
But the thread says ipob must apologize is ohaneze youth ipob?

You are just speaking from both sides of your mouth.

An average Igbo person is peaceful not you war mongers looking for how to instigate crisis.

If it comes we are not afraid chaos is a ladder let's see where it leads us to

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by obidark: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Coldie:

Oga me and u no dae quarrel the warning is clear. Except Nigeria continues till the end of time, if u want to form your country just as I am speaking for my tribe with boldness and confidence speak for yours, don't come here and be saying there are no Igbo's in the south south.

We are not afraid to stand on our own, you are the ones afraid of standing on your own that's why all of u are attaching by force to the ijaw dream of Niger Delta republic.

For peace to reign in both regions its better Nigeria stays permanently till God comes, cause if not and u guys think u will leave with one inch of Igbo land make una better start to ready for another forceful conscription.

I am tired of you land grabbers trying to revise history, Obigbo local govt was part of Abia state u guys used to call them Biafrans, they weren't spared in the pH abandoned property saga, but the moment they adjusted there boundary under Rivers u guys start forming fake love and unity saying they are no longer igbos.

I laugh

you are a very bad spokesperson for igbos....

see how you dey expose your people,comment after comment....

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Coldie(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

cry us a river....
I can't cry u a River, you guys are d ones that have been crying us oceans about what happened over 40years ago tongue.

So keep crying in fact we need another ocean that will fill mars Earth already has enough, so go and start digging up more lies

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by obidark: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
Coldie:

I can't cry u a River, you guys are d ones that have been crying us oceans about what happened over 40years ago tongue.

So keep crying in fact we need another ocean that will fill mars Earth already has enough, so go and start digging up more lies

uhhhh....
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Coldie(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

you are a very bad spokesperson for igbos....

see how you dey expose your people,comment after comment....
I go fear una because of say una be wetin.

All these threats upon threats people keep on issuing I have said it time without number let the north and the west and Nigeria look aside let u people carry it out. No interference we want to see it, I no be ipob way dae make noise.

My only prayer is that since you guys are beating drums of war let in the next 40years again you don't start telling your children that igbos did this and that.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Area4Area: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Coldie:

An average Igbo person is peaceful not you war mongers looking for how to instigate crisis.

Amaechi, IPOB, beg or apologize are all contained in all, when it happened in the north, it was same way Ohaneze started begging before Igbo leaders and politicians came in.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by obidark: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Coldie:

All these threats upon threats people keep on issuing I have said it time without number let the north and the west and Nigeria look aside let u people carry it out. No interference we want to see it, I no be ipob way dae make noise.

My only prayer is that since you guys are beating drums of war let in the next 40years again you don't start telling your children that igbos did this and that.

you wan go to war against south south....??

you and which army....??
we already have trained militants....
and they will be more than happy to conquer south east....
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Coldie(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Area4Area:
Amaechi, IPOB, beg or apologize are all contained in all, when it happened in the north, it was same way Ohaneze started begging before Igbo leaders and politicians came in.
I never supported whatever ipob did, but to me we wont accept any threat from anybody.

Anybody going to do or say anything to anybody is doing that on his own resolve
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Coldie(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

you wan go to war against south south....??

you and which army....??
we already have trained militants....
and they will be more than happy to conquer south east....
Foolishness is when u think blowing up pipelines and kidnapping oil workers is the same thing with facing a well stationed batallion of an army.

That's how u guys make mouths, when it happens u start writing letters to UK and USA about how your foolishness lead to oil spill in your area and want the IOC to compensate u...

I laff,

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by joeyfire(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

forced conscripts,yes....!!

All this worthless sensationalism sef. Which war in the world has never involved conscription? As if Igbos were not also conscripted inside the same Biafra? As if the FG did not forcefully conscript young men in Lagos. If you want to hate, go ahead and hate, you don't need to conjure up silly reasons
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Area4Area: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Coldie:

It is Igbos like you that go about lying of what happened and what didn't.
Why will other Nigerians look away when the people who issued the threat are Nigerians
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Area4Area: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Coldie:

I never supported whatever ipob did, but to me we wont accept any threat from anybody.

Anybody going to do or say anything to anybody is doing that on his own resolve
Chest beating as if you can stand one militant

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Area4Area: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Coldie:

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Coldie(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Area4Area:
It is Igbos like you that go about lying of what happened and what didn't.
Why will other Nigerians look away when the people who issued the threat are Nigerians
Are u people looking into it to aid it or to prevent it?
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by sinbad042(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Now can never be like then.Try us now and see what Nigeria will turn to.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Blackking98(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
Coldie:

Gimme proof not rumours the internet is free to for all to see
Proof of what? Proof Because you're who? If you can't remember or don't believe then that's your business. It's not me that made you have short memory.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Blackking98(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Coldie:

Foolishness is when u think blowing up pipelines and kidnapping oil workers is the same thing with facing a well stationed batallion of an army.

That's how u guys make mouths, when it happens u start writing letters to UK and USA about how your foolishness lead to oil spill in your area and want the IOC to compensate u...

I laff,
shut up. Small Python dance and your jobless youths and useless leader's were wailing from every angle while militants have been fighting the military for year's. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Coldie(m): 3:18am On Dec 11, 2019
Blackking98:
shut up. Small Python dance and your jobless youths and useless leader's were wailing from every angle while militants have been fighting the military for year's. Mtcheww
Funny. Fighting the military by blowing up pipelines and absconding... LoL

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Blackking98(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2019
Coldie:

Funny. Fighting the military by blowing up pipelines and absconding... LoL
it's obvious I'm talking to a brick wall. No brain. Please do not mention me again
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by autchies(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
OgaBuhari:
if Amaechi needs to be beaten it's we the south South youths that need to treat that and not IPOB because Amaechi is Niger Deltan and not Igbo.
it's like u IPOB want war with us Niger Deltans.
face your south east matters and your corrupt governors like the likes of ikpeazukerosene and leave south South matters alone before you die Young

Aboki from the northern zoogeria, you like oil.
Stop pretending to be from the south east.
You are a aboki, that loves oil and it will be obsolete.
Your yansh will be exposed.
Thieves

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by dukeprince50: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
autchies:

Aboki from the northern zoogeria, you like oil.
Stop pretending to be from the south east.
You are a aboki, that loves oil and it will be obsolete.
Your yansh will be exposed.
Thieves
he didn't say he is SE, he said SS.
I think Ipob should watch their steps, the people they value more is SS.
Also SS is their greatest ally in the country, if the relationship get sour, they will regret ever living in Nigeria and feels everyone hates them, while SS is not caught up in the tribal war of Fl.atino, Cone.head and A.boki, it will be bad if any region forces SS to join, especially if they start hating the igbos, it will be Nigeria vs SE. Just advice ur brothers.
Most times, the SS deny that they are biafra, if u want them, you should know how to go about it.
Just like most ppl think APC is northern party, ppl also believe that Biafra is Igbo thing.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Ndibunna: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
he didn't say he is SE, he said SS.
I think Ipob should watch their steps, the people they value more is SS.
Also SS is their greatest ally in the country, if the relationship get sour, they will regret ever living in Nigeria and feels everyone hates them, while SS is not caught up in the tribal war of Fl.atino, Cone.head and A.boki, it will be bad if any region forces SS to join, especially if they start hating the igbos, it will be Nigeria vs SE. Just advice ur brothers.
Most times, the SS deny that they are biafra, if u want them, you should know how to go about it.
Just like most ppl think APC is northern party, ppl also believe that Biafra is Igbo thing.

Just. Shut it.

Which nonsense ally.

Who give a damn.

Abeg to your tent o isreal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo / 2023: Pick RCCG Candidate, Kiss Aso Rock Goodbye – MURIC / Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.