Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize (39260 Views)

Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Temptee101(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2019
What does Nigeria and Nigerians really want?

You call your leaders thieves, looters, blood suckers and their likes... and when some patriotic citizens living well and enjoying life in foreign countries try to fight for you by resetting the brains of these so called thieves, you cry wolf

This shithole just tire person no bi for mouth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by IdioticNLmods: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Simplyleo:
I could remember when Asari called a whole tribe slaves, up till this moment, I haven't seen a rejoinder from that tribe.

Now Niger delta has given the ipob terrorist pigs ultimatum to apologise for their "harmless" conducts against a Niger Deltan, let's see if the chief pig, lamidi cownu from UK will direct his urchins to return fire.

Certainly, because of nd oil, which happens to be the sole purpose of the foolish agitation, I know they will be more diplomatic than diplomacy itself in this case.

This country has 6 geopolitical zones namely ne, nc, nw, sw, ss and se. Ever wondered reason behind this forced attachment called ss/se? All na oil matter. cheesy
So much energy channeled into nonsense.. That your heavy embittered heart go fail soon cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by chigoizie7(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2019
They know they are just barking
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by MPESA(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Simplyleo:
I could remember when Asari called a whole tribe slaves, up till this moment, I haven't seen a rejoinder from that tribe.

Now Niger delta has given the ipob terrorist pigs ultimatum to apologise for their "harmless" conducts against a Niger Deltan, let's see if the chief pig, lamidi cownu from UK will direct his urchins to return fire.

Certainly, because of nd oil, which happens to be the sole purpose of the foolish agitation, I know they will be more diplomatic than diplomacy itself in this case.

This country has 6 geopolitical zones namely ne, nc, nw, sw, ss and se. Ever wondered reason behind this forced attachment called ss/se? All na oil matter. cheesy

You are still not making sense upon all this episodes .

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Befii: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Amaechi atttacked?? Hmm, gradually gradually fake news is finally here. Some would always be grateful for d internet serving as a filfth generation strategic stealth bomber , propaganda projectiles are now delivered with precision.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Amah70: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2019
Aonkuuse:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/12/attack-on-amaechi-ndelta-youths-give-ipob-7-days-to-apologise/

Igbos did not confront Rotimi.
This threat to Igbos must be coming from an ill-educated person, perhaps from Rotimi Amaechi himself through his paid urchins.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by hammerU: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2019
IKWERE ARE IGBOS OR IF DEM LIKE IGBOID, WATEVA WAY GEOGRAPHICALLY, RELIGIOUSLY, LINGUISTICALLY, CULTURALLY, PHYSICALLY AND MANNERISM, ALL INTRINSICALLY AFFILIATED TO IGBO.

WEN ODILI WAS SUPPOSE TO BE PRESIDENT, OBJ DENIED HIM THE OPPORTUNITY, BECOS THEY SAID HE WAS IGBO.

THE SAME YORUBA MEDIA ARE RUNNING AROUND CLAIMING AMAECHI IS FROM YORUBA TRIBE.

I THINK YORUBA WILL NEVER RESPECT THEMSELVES IN THE SOUTH UNTIL OTHER SOUTHERNERS INVADE AND START A WAR WITH DEM.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by gift2xl: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2019
Fools that are been bribe with lucre, all they think is fight instead of dealing with the useless politicians, that has refused the growth of this nation Nigeria. Blinded fools Niger Delta talking from one side of there mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2019
I keep telling this igbos that they are on their own on this biafra thing but they won't listen.

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Area4Area: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2019
udoakwa:
I'm a Niger Delta youth and I'm saying this people are saying rubbish .. IPOB kudos to u guys, please beat any stupid politician u see abroad till they make our country better n worth other politicians from another country visiting... nonsense youths
We all are Niger Delta youths and we support the group

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Boyooosa(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Better...Awon eediots!
Den wan turn other people's leaders to their ball the way they turned their owns to...

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Wickedfacts: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2019
livebyday:

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Myn4 Sun lalastiala OAJ

Please, explain how is my comment Inciting?

Didn't the mods push both news to the front page this morning? Or are you saying that Seun, lalasticlala and the mods are Inciting?
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Fulmigati: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2019
Pathetic bootlicking slaves. While people around the world are rising up against their political class, these zoo residents are licking politcican behinds.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by EdwardRandy(m): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2019
celeiyke:
If they have balls, let them carry out the threat. Some group of jobless guys seeking relevance. Is Amaechi not Igbo? Some guys who aren't Igbo threatening to attack Igbo at home. Good luck to them
You dey mind them? The funny thing here is the fact they speak like "chibuike Amaechi" is an hausa name
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by IkwerreSon: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2019
celeiyke:
If they have balls, let them carry out the threat. Some group of jobless guys seeking relevance. Is Amaechi not Igbo? Some guys who aren't Igbo threatening to attack Igbo at home. Good luck to them

Mumu the coordinator of the group is an Ikwerre man read the news again with representatives from other Niger delta ethnic groups.

We ikwerre people will deal with you igbos in Port Harcourt.

You have no respect, our oil money from Ikwerre and Rivers is been shared to you greedy ungrateful fools as monthly allocations and yet you open your stinking mouth to call Ikwerre Igbo. Watch and see

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Area4Area: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2019
helinues:
Huh

We SE/SS crews wont take this easy grin grin
You can see them already saying the group may be sponsored by Fulani and APC, they're always scared confronting any SS group

5 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by meccuno: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2019
Bishop4real:

And who challenges Kanu about the rot in IPOB especially the unaccounted funds, defence & otherwise, he pocketed? �
how is that your business?
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Laggafin: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2019
Ndi igbo kwen+ ds na empty rangs
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by bobntu: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2019
While I advocate that the misguided 'youths' that threatened Igbo interests in Niger Delta be immediately arrested, it is also important that IPOB supporters in the diaspora show some restraint in their utterances as they might be far away when some of these miscreants vandalize the little shop of a hardworking Igbo man that may not even know what IPOB means. Envy for Igbos, is one thing that seems to bind the rest of Nigeria together. Ask them why, and you will wait till eternity to get a cogent reason.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by Natifa(f): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2019
today its concerned youths of Niger Delta, last year, it was Northern youths, next year, it fit be Yoruba Youths. Nigerians, if you want to stick together, stick together and be Nigerian youths . If not, just split already!

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by livebyday(m): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Please, explain how is my comment Inciting?

Didn't the mods push both news to the front page this morning? Or are you saying that Seun, lalasticlala and the mods are Inciting?

Your comment has nothing to do with the topic and wike made no mention of igbos in his video

Comments like yours incite violence and tribal bashing

Your have been warned severely , such is no tolerated on nairaland.

If you can't make a reasonable positive comments please desist

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by idonhammer: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2019
Who be Niger Delta?E be like say una no dey fear.Abi una think say ipob dey agitate for oyel . Toothless backing hungry dogs.
Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by IkwerreSon: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Concerned Youths of Niger delta..

Una still dey learn work.....these concerned Youths...

You can give others ultimatum but not Nnamdi kanu

Make I hear say Kanu or IPOB apologize

"The group urged the Federal Government to take the matter before the international community to compel world leaders to always beef up security around Nigerian leaders on foreign trips."

This statement from the concerned youths really got me laughing. They are submerged in Illusions of Nigeria not knowing the outer world has left them behind.

Germany clearly stated that IPOB violated no rules and didn't bow to Nigeria govt. None of these countries regards Nigeria as an entity.

Nigeria Government already knows that they will be heavily Ignored if they try such plea.

Jobless youths

Ikwerre people have rejected Igbos yesterday, today and forever.

Igbo will be seriously dealt with if no apologies within 7days. It’s a matter of time.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) / Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster / Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.