Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why Do The Innocent Suffer Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Innocent Suffer Most? (751 Views)

This Is Why Men Suffer Most After Breakups (most People Have Been Brainwashed) / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Innocent Suffer Most? by Hamachi(f): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2019
Why do the innocent suffer most?
And in whose hands do they suffer?

Someone said to me one time ago, that karma is never protective of the innocent, If not why do the innocent suffer most.

When I tried giving it a thought, all that could come to my mind was that, there are More of those with wounds who have sworn that they must Carry out revenge on anyone at sight, and since The offenders are so Wise to take their hidings, The innocent Who Wish to assist kindly turn victims of such vindictive act.

Many you see on social media platforms, on the street, in work place or school are filled with bitterness of their past, and with mind made up for carrying out vengeance on any who comes across them, simply because they are so wounded that they feel no more chance should be given to be hurted again.

How could one identify anyone with such mind?.. it is very simple, try engaging in a discussion on any subject matter, all you would be dictating would be nothing but hate speech.

Due to the abundance of hate in the heart, all of His/her speeches would be hateful.... Don't forget, that out of the abundance of the heart, The mouth speaks.

When you come across such persons, all you should do Is to offer lenthy arms, be strict while dealing with such persons, If you can't be, simply flee from such, lest you fall victim of His/her circumstances.

The world has no rehabilitation center for The downtrodden, not even a quarantine space, and Even those hurted don't want to do themselves any good by allowing nature to heal them, instead they are so determined to carry out vengeance.

Will vengeance heal such brokenhearted?... The answer is no, for an eye for an eye can only make the world go blind, said Mahatma Gandhi.

What am I saying, to the innocent, do not put yourself into the trouble you know nothing about.
Be smart to first study the content of the heart coming your way.

Before you feel relaxed with any person, first know his or her mission to your Life... Never you take chances when you don't know why he/she has come your way.

Becareful and be Wise!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Innocent Suffer Most? by Hamachi(f): 8:19pm On May 31, 2022
Re: Why Do The Innocent Suffer Most? by Hamachi(f): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
cool
Re: Why Do The Innocent Suffer Most? by pansophist(m): 12:43am On Jun 13, 2022
By innocent, I assume you are referring to the weak, the nice person that did nothing wrong. The innocent suffers the most because they are easy, it's the simplest answer that I can give. It's the rule of the universe that the weak (understand as easy) will suffer. The formula is this, I made it up but I will explain.

1. If I can get what I want from you without suffering any immediate or long-term consequences, then why shouldn't I?

2. If it will be extremely difficult to get what i want from you, and will also suffer immediate or long-term consequences just by trying to use you, I will think twice and probably back off.

Look down to the animal kingdom, and you will see clearly this dynamic at play. The deer have never done anything wrong to the lion, but the lion has been hunting and killing it since the beginning of time, just imagine yourself as a deer for example. All the predators from cheetahs, tigers, lions, and even monkeys will hunt you, simply because you are weak. You can't fight back, and there are no consequences for the predators. A tiger can practically ambush your family at night, rip apart the pregnant mother deer, kill the three-month-old fawn, and nothing will happen.

So why won't you suffer? You are basically a coward. You can also see that the predators don't attack themselves, they are not friends, but they just know that they should avoid themselves. A lion knows that if it decides to attack a Tiger, it can probably pay with its life, and self-preservation is more important than defeating a tiger. If you really want to understand power dynamics and how the world work, just study the animal kingdom, humans are basically like that.

Of course, it soothes our ego to feel like we are civilized and not like lower animals, but animals are the honest version of humans. I can give a multitude of examples to show this fact, but this post will be unbearably long. The world around you operates on a series of codes, and if you can unlock it, everything becomes so easy to understand.

Ever wonder why lions and other dangerous animals in the wild just avoid humans? They will practically hunt a buffalo that is stronger and can lift a car but avoid humans that are weak. Why is that so? Its because these animals have learned for centuries that humans are not easy. You may kill one of us today, but I guarantee that we are coming for you. We don't even have to get close to you to kill you, we can shoot you from a kilometers away, surround you with spears, poison your food, humans are basically deadly. Animals learned this (well, except mosquitoes maybe), and they avoid us.

The day deer and goats, and impala start killing lions anytime they attack them, that will be the day lions will stop hunting them. Snakes, for example, are weaker they will be crushed by an elephant's weight, but all animals just avoid it, because snakes are poisonous, and animals know this, so they avoid the snake. Of course, I am not saying you should become a wicked psychopath, no no, all I am saying is that you should not be easy. There are people that when you see them, talk to them, and how they carry themselves, you just know that you should not mess with them.

My definition of a good man is someone that is very dangerous but has it under voluntary conrrol. Like a martial artist, they can probably kill you with a blow, but these guys will never hurt anyone even if you slap some, but when you cross their red line, you are gone. So don't be like the Nigerian army that harasses civilians, instead, be like a lioness that protects her family, showing them love, but destroy the hyena coming at night to kill your cubs. I understand that this mindset doesn't come easy, but it's just the way things are.

A real-life example of how the weak (or innocent like you call it) suffer is that everyone wants a taste of you. Pastors want to lock you on tithe weekly, to get a firm grip on your salary, the same goes for politicians that want you to sell your vote for a plate of amala and ewedu soup, and if you are rich, then the fake friends and fake lovers show up. They are like predators, if they smell weakness and naivety, they will come, but it's left for you to defend yourself. It is my problem if I decide to harm you, but it is your problem if I can actually harm you. It is your responsibility to protect yourself, toughen yourself, and transform from a weak man to a strong man, so then you can live in with dignity. If you want peace, prepare for war - Sun Tzu.

cc; Hamachi

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do The Innocent Suffer Most? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2022
The innocent is weak.
Re: Why Do The Innocent Suffer Most? by Das1mama: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2022
Most times they act like jumbo size SIMPS.

Re: Why Do The Innocent Suffer Most? by Theboy21: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2022
pansophist:
By innocent, I assume you are referring to the weak, the nice person that did nothing wrong. The innocent suffers the most because they are easy, it's the simplest answer that I can give. It's the rule of the universe that the weak (understand as easy) will suffer. The formula is this, I made it up but I will explain.
Long and perfect explanation with fascinating illustration, No better explanation than the whole of this write up, well said....
Re: Why Do The Innocent Suffer Most? by obinna58(m): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2022
Innocent suffer lol

In reality both the wicked and innocent suffers infact the wicked suffer pass sef, they live a miserable life
Go prison you go understand
Join gang or terror organization u go see Wotowoto

Miserable life go be norm to you, no future, no support, no family, heartbreaks and complete rejection, just waiting for more misery and death.
you sef get tiny chance say things go fine

Check your surroundings the innocent stand more chance for a better life.
Keep trying as long as you're a life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Innocent Suffer Most? by Hamachi(f): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
wink
pansophist:

1. If I can hurt you without suffering any immediate or long-term consequences, then why shouldn't I?

2. If I can hurt you and will suffer immediate or long-term consequences, I will think twice.

Look down to the animal kingdom, and you will see clearly this dynamic at play. The deer have never done anything wrong to the lion, but the lion has been hunting and killing it since the beginning of time, just imagine yourself as a deer for example. All the predators from cheetahs, tigers, lions, and even monkeys will hunt you, simply because you are weak. You can't fight back, and there are no consequences for the predators. A tiger can practically ambush your family at night, rip apart the pregnant mother deer, kill the three-month-old fawn, and nothing will happen.

So why won't you suffer? You are basically a coward. You can also see that the predators don't attack themselves, they are not friends, but they just know that they should avoid themselves. A lion knows that if it decides to attack a Tiger, it can probably pay with its life, and self-preservation is more important than defeating a tiger. If you really want to understand power dynamics and how the world work, just study the animal kingdom, humans are basically like that.

Of course, it soothes our ego to feel like we are civilized and not like lower animals, but animals are the honest version of humans. I can give a multitude of examples to show this fact, but this post will be unbearably long. The world around you operates on a series of codes, and if you can unlock it, everything becomes so easy to understand.

Ever wonder why lions and other dangerous animals in the wild just avoid humans? They will practically hunt a buffalo that is stronger and can lift a car but avoid humans that are weak. Why is that so? Its because these animals have learned for centuries that humans are not easy. You may kill one of us today, but I guarantee that we are coming for you. We don't even have to get close to you to kill you, we can shoot you from a kilometers away, surround you with spears, poison your food, humans are basically deadly. Animals learned this (well, except mosquitoes maybe), and they avoid us.

The day deer and goats, and impala start killing lions anytime they attack them, that will be the day lions will stop hunting them. Snakes, for example, are weaker they will be crushed by an elephant's weight, but all animals just avoid it, because snakes are poisonous, and animals know this, so they avoid the snake. Of course, I am not saying you should become a wicked psychopath, no no, all I am saying is that you should not be easy. There are people that when you see them, talk to them, and how they carry themselves, you just know that you should not mess with them.

My definition of a good man is someone that is very dangerous but has it under voluntary conrrol. Like a martial artist, they can probably kill you with a blow, but these guys will never hurt anyone even if you slap some, but when you cross their red line, you are gone. So don't be like the Nigerian army that harasses civilians, instead, be like a lioness that protects her family, showing them love, but destroy the hyena coming at night to kill your cubs. I understand that this mindset doesn't come easy, but it's just the way things are.

A real-life example of how the weak (or innocent like you call it) suffer is that everyone wants a taste of you. Pastors want to lock you on tithe weekly, to get a firm grip on your salary, the same goes for politicians that want you to sell your vote for a plate of amala and ewedu soup, and if you are rich, then the fake friends and fake lovers show up. They are like predators, if they smell weakness and naivety, they will come, but it's left for you to defend yourself. It is my problem if I decide to harm you, but it is your problem if I can actually harm you. It is your responsibility to protect yourself, toughen yourself, and transform from a weak man to a strong man, so then you can live in with dignity. If you want peace, prepare for war - Sun Tzu.

cc; Hamachi

(1) (Reply)

A Big Wet Thank To The Boss [don't Look Inside] / For The Mature Mind..your Action 18years Ago / Sex Urge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.