Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. (7112 Views)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / How Can One Handle "Ur Wife Sleeps With Other Man(men) Messages? / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Yeah . . . I guess that's what's worrisome about this whole thing. The fact that he can, because he used to, but just won't, for whatever reason.

So he doesn't thinks she's worth the effort anymore.

That's why I say she 'warns' him in a very subtle way . . . . Just so he's aware of the consequences of his actions.

I believe if she genuinely engages, there should be a resolution except bros thinks no need for campaign after election.
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by Olannajewel: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Talk to your husband, What you demand is right ... Even the bible says ' Husbands continue loving your wife ' , There is a reason for the bolded.
Thank you sir, it's good to know that I am not insane to demand emotional security from my husband.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by Olannajewel: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
bukatyne:

If her husband was never 'sweet', she probably have ignored as he was her choice.

He was and has now become cold.

Like they say: Don't start what you cannot finish. cheesy
and its driving me crazy.. I just want to hear "i love you" from him. I just want us to laugh as before.
I have searched myself and I have asked him, I haven't offended him... we have been too serious for a long time. Very serious, its always about the kids, what about us... my heart is aching, I actually indulged my telegram friend through the chat because i found out my husband went for a massage without telling me (guess it was more than a massage) what's there not to tell me, clears watsapp chat, and was emotionally involved with a lady, he's reason being that he was depressed..I feel I have lost my sweetheart, he used to tell me everything, we used to be so cool,spontaneous and lively!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by wunmi590(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Olannajewel:
thank you, but I have been making him proud, I adore and appreciate him, I am not a bad woman, I just want a little romance, friendship and compassion from my husband.. this has been going on for 4 years now, I don't own my life, tomorrow is not assured, am I wrong to want to feel like a woman from my husband. I read so hard,more than i should, just to continue making him proud. But i need a friend in my husband. Thank you cry

Just let him be for now, until you finish your studies, I am sure he will change, believe me, no other man can make you happy aside your own man, the man who left all woman to be with you and also discharge his responsibilities as it should.

And when next you see, wake him up in the middle of the night, cry and talk to him, pour out all your mind, I am sure he will change for good.

Wish you success
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by Olannajewel: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
wunmi590:

Just let him be for now, until you finish your studies, I am sure he will change, believe me, no other man can make you happy aside your own man, the man who left all woman to be with you and also discharge his responsibilities as it should.

And when next you see, wake him up in the middle of the night, cry and talk to him, pour out all your mind, I am sure he will change for good.

Wish you success
thank you.
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by Beatswim: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
U are stepping on a time bomb waiting to explode.... Return to your husband and return the sparks in your marriage...
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by LordKO(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Your husband is out of sync with you, so bulk of the work is on his desk. Commitment is a decision and honouring a vow is a true sign of responsibleness - provided that he hasn't been violated. He should man-up and do the needful, unless the marriage isn't sacrosanct to him.

Meanwhile, discard the telegram boy with alacrity.
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by sisisioge: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wowzerful...it is well fa. How do we do bayi?
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by Tocynone(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
crackhaus:
Another one cheesy

So a man who provides more than the basic needs and is a great father suddenly doesn't love you because he does not say 'I love you back' during sex.

Aunty, just say you want to fvck this Telegram guy and you're looking for excuses. Is it not who will reply your 'I love you' during sex that you're looking for?
Look no further - it's that Telegram guy, I know him very well. I've heard he likes to shout 'I love you' during sex like a billy goat.

Mumu
You actually nailed it.
I don't know you but God bless you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by zeestone99(m): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
Olannajewel:
I know he has needs too, I'm open to do anything to make him happy, if only he would allow me.. because I said I am still offering my degree programme doesn't mean I have nothing to offer. I don't bring in money yet, but I offer constructive advices that bring in funds to us.I pray for us and am always willing to go out of my way to make him happy.... offering something doesn't have to be about money.. and I am not pretending, I love my husband and I adore and appreciate him, all I want is a friend in him, sweet compassionate man,like he used to be. Thanks for your opinion though.

Offering something doesn't have to be about money, see the way you condemned him for not being romantic enough to the extent you are already falling into the hands of another man while your husband thinks he still have a super wife. Your husband makes sacrifices. Allowing you to study and depriving him of your presence is enough sacrifice. To you it's a small thing, your head won't think that, you are complaining. I wish you well. God help your marriage

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by ZiriMane(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
Olannajewel:
during love making with my husband, he cant even keep an eye contact or reply the "I love you " I say to him during sex. Ps:my husband is in his mid 30s.
He doesn't notice any effort I make as a young wife to keep the spark in our marriage. In July,guy chat me up from a group on telegram.. I haven't seen this guy, but I would have seen him if he's close.we have been talking every day for 5months,chatting, sexchating, video calls,he tells me everything a woman wants to hear. He doesn't know am married.!!

you have a great husband but you don't know... when he's aware that you are cheating on him but yet he still keeps you.

A Strange guy chats you up and nothing rings a bell to you. You might say he isn't the one chatting you or he doesn't do telegram but what do you know men can do to see if their student wife is being faithful enough?
repent of your sinful ways
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by cococandy(f): 12:32am On Dec 10, 2019
You alone talking to him is not enough.
You need serious counseling.

Your emotional needs are valid. Don’t be ashamed about needing that. But what Mr online guy is providing is just a mirage. You don’t love him. That’s a fact. If you eventually meet him, you might end up disappointed. Do you even think that if he knows your full story, he will like you the same?

You and your husband sure do need help to get back on track. You can’t do it by yourselves.

we can give you all the advice that sounds good on paper here but will those really help you?
E.g
1) Pray.
2) Be okay with the situation at least he’s providing.
3) Talk to him (again)
4) Focus on yourself (only God knows what that means)

All these advice point to the same thing. Be happy in your misery and leave things be.
For something like a marriage to work, the two people in it need to be equally invested in making it work.

So either your husband suddenly has an epiphany and realizes that he needs to make more effort or you initiate a move that will strongly show him he needs to make more effort. Sometimes words do not penetrate.

Cut Mr online guy loose. At least you’re sure you’re doing something wrong. You can’t even accuse your husband of doing the same. So now is the time to make it work.

Olannajewel:
and its driving me crazy.. I just want to hear "i love you" from him. I just want us to laugh as before.
I have searched myself and I have asked him, I haven't offended him... we have been too serious for a long time. Very serious, its always about the kids, what about us... my heart is aching, I actually indulged my telegram friend through the chat because i found out my husband went for a massage without telling me (guess it was more than a massage) what's there not to tell me, clears watsapp chat, and was emotionally involved with a lady, he's reason being that he was depressed..I feel I have lost my sweetheart, he used to tell me everything, we used to be so cool,spontaneous and lively!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by curiousmind11: 1:09am On Dec 10, 2019
Olannajewel:
thank you, but I have been making him proud, I adore and appreciate him, I am not a bad woman, I just want a little romance, friendship and compassion from my husband.. this has been going on for 4 years now, I don't own my life, tomorrow is not assured, am I wrong to want to feel like a woman from my husband. I read so hard,more than i should, just to continue making him proud. But i need a friend in my husband. Thank you cry

Babe, I hope you will be patient read this.

I am in your shoe, only difference is that I am the man.

But I can boldly tell you that no respect or worshiping of your husband can erase the disgrace of sending your nudes to a guy via sexting or video call. A guy who has any intimate picture or video of you will blackmail you soon. As others have stated, you have all to lose.

The worse form of cheating is emotional cheating. If you must cheat, do it without exchange of digital images. And do it with someone who has something at stake to protect like a reputation.

Don't shop for a fuckmate on social media. You will live to regret!
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 10, 2019
Olannajewel:
until then, now and forever as long as am living my hormones will yearn for what it rightfully need.. it suprise me to know that the only form of romance you know is the insertion of genitals, hahahaha, just like me, sis you lack!! when I will have to share Bills, I will, money is not meant to be eaten raw.. and am not trying to give my cookie to a broke ass, neither am I obligated to set straight this talk, just because your life's orientation is based on money,and just because you pay the bills, doesn't make you better than me. Thanks for reminding me that all that matter to people like you is money.
hahahaha... No be put you for condition na cheesy : You go dey alright las las!! I don go farm my farm abeg cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by fabulous85: 4:37am On Dec 10, 2019
Olannajewel:
Please pardon my very long post. I also had to open another account so as to post this.
I am in my mid 20s been married for 5years with two kids.
Have been in a long distance marriage since I got married due to the fact that I have been running a degree programme which will come to an end by next year.
So,I practically see my husband when we're on holidays or during strike. But we talk every time, I'm in the east schooling and he's in the south. My husband provides more than the basic needs,he's a great husband and a good father.
I know I sound selfish, but he doesn't satisfy my emotional needs,and he agrees to it.. whenever we call it's just about the kids and my school, we don't talk personal stuffs, he's not passionate, he finds it difficult saying "I love you " unlike before. He doesn't indulge me when I say it also... when I try to sex chat with him, he shifts it away. Whenever we're on holidays and am home, he doesn't also give me time, his work is not flexible but the little opportunity he gets he would rather go out.
No woman calls him in my present, but there's been incidents that has prompted me doubt his fidelity. After I gave birth in March,I went back to school because the strike was called of.i became depressed, I will talk with my husband yet I felt he was emotionally distance from me, sometimes during argument he would flay up and rain abuses on me... during love making with my husband, he cant even keep an eye contact or reply the "I love you " I say to him during sex. Ps:my husband is in his mid 30s.
He doesn't notice any effort I make as a young wife to keep the spark in our marriage. In July,guy chat me up from a group on telegram.. I haven't seen this guy, but I would have seen him if he's close.we have been talking every day for 5months,chatting, sexchating, video calls,he tells me everything a woman wants to hear. He doesn't know am married. I'm in too deep, how do I stop loving him, I love my husband too,but he's not making any effort towards romance in our marriage.. please I need advice, insult, anything that can get me back on track. I know am cheating emotionally on my husband, but talking with this other man has kept me sane amidst all the challenges I have. How do I stop this, cause recently I noticed I cant stand conversation with my husband, not that we discuss anything that makes me feel like a woman. Please help!!
I hope the sex chatting and video calls does not involve you sending him your nude pics or getting naked because you will regret it if he has your nude pics or records you naked.
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 10, 2019
If I don't comment I won't be happy with my self I would rather have ignored this foolish post but I need to air my view it might help someone out there. Op you can go ahead with your nonsense fantasy and when the other guy has finished bending your back 3 times then you can compare him and your husband.
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by crackhaus: 6:27am On Dec 10, 2019
UjuJoan2:

It's not a threat . . . More like a warning, or an advance notice.

Maybe he truly believes she can never be tempted, and him not satisfying her emotional needs doesn't matter. He needs to know that he's leaving her vulnerable, he's creating an environment for her to cheat. I think she owes him that.
Wrong again.
This is not a boyfriend & girlfriend relationship.

Under moral ethical standards, there is no such thing as blaming a husband/wife for leaving their partner vulnerable and creating an environment to cheat - it is an excuse and a very lame one at that.
See Uju I don't know how you have convinced yourself about this so much that you can't even see the ridiculousness of it - but believe me when I tell you that you're not alone.
This is actually a common mindset these days which goes to show how much morality has been eroded.

Apparently, any married person who cheats or nurtures a desire to cheat probably has a good reason to do it. Well I'm sorry, I cant and will never have this mindset - it is alien to my upbringing, my social/family experience, and my psychological conditioning.
From what I know, any man/woman who starts developing emotional/sexual feelings for anyone other than the man they are legally, traditionally, and religiously married to, and blames their spouse for it, is most certainly a child who should have never been married in the first place.
They can either put up or dissolve the marriage - the other option is to initiate what you called a warning or advance notice, which I still see it as a threat.

A threat because it is counter productive in the long run, and you can only milk a cow for so long. You have to be very careful about the kind of man you tell that sort of thing - it may work for some, but I assure you that the next time you use the tactic, it will become old.
The second group of men on hearing that will dare the wife and start monitoring her just to make sure she gets caught and properly disgraced - then when people are asking her what happened, I wonder how a grown woman will be bold to say she cheated because her husband wasn't emotionally available.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by wittyt98(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2019
whatever u do, bear in mind that the only reason Mr telegram has the time for you and your emotions is cus he wants to get a taste of your vagina. he has nothing to offer except those sweet words and his penis

Don't let your emotions decide for you, let your brain do its work. your brain doing its work is part of the reason u posted this here cus I'm sure your conscience is disturbing you. for the sake of your kids, marriage avoid Mr telegram before u become dickmatized

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by crackhaus: 6:50am On Dec 10, 2019
UjuJoan2:

I think you're getting it all wrong. It's not a game.

Believe me those feelings she's having are as real as it gets. She needs her husband to understand how his actions are affecting her.

My husband used to do something really stupid whenever we had a disagreement. And he did it because he could, and I couldn't. So I gently told him one day that I may not be able to do exactly what he does, but I have other ways to 'get back' at him if I wanted to. . . . And I gave him an example. It wasn't a threat.

Bottom line is that people need to understand how their actions (or inactions) affect their spouses, and the possible repercussions. Sometimes they don't really know.
It's a mind game Uju, a classic one at that - power game to be specific. cheesy
Present yourself as sexually desirable to the opposite sex in a bid to keep your spouse in check, lol. Very classic, vintage even.

If you're just telling her to talk to him and let him know he's hurting her, cool. But the moment she starts inserting the idea (directly or vaguely) about how she can cheat on him if he doesn't step up, then you have moved into the realm of playing mind-games and these will either backfire immediately or become old in the near future, then at that point she will start looking for a new game to play.

Like I noted, she first has to be 100% sure that her husband has the patience (is a sucker) for such tactics - I know I am not because I can detect a power game miles away, I have studied them extensively. The psychologists who even invented this particular one have realized it is counterproductive and it has long been modified - The most effective way to catch and retain a sucker now is to play/act a sucker (Robert Greene).
The best mind/power/con games are those where the mark(s) don't even know you're playing one because they think you're too stvpid to pull it off.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by crackhaus: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2019
Tocynone:
You actually nailed it.
I don't know you but God bless you
Bless you too, thanks

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by crackhaus: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2019
bukatyne:

If her husband was never 'sweet', she probably have ignored as he was her choice.

He was and has now become cold.

Like they say: Don't start what you cannot finish. cheesy
Lol, people start what they cannot or are yet to finish everyday, even you. grin
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by UjuJoan2: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2019
crackhaus:

It's a mind game Uju, a classic one at that - power game to be specific. cheesy
Present yourself as sexually desirable to the opposite sex in a bid to keep your spouse in check, lol. Very classic, vintage even.

If you're just telling her to talk to him and let him know he's hurting her, cool. But the moment she starts inserting the idea (directly or vaguely) about how she can cheat on him if he doesn't step up, then you have moved into the realm of playing mind-games and these will either backfire immediately or become old in the near future, then at that point she will start looking for a new game to play.

Like I noted, she first has to be 100% sure that her husband has the patience (is a sucker) for such tactics - I know I am not because I can detect a power game miles away, I have studied them extensively. The psychologists who even invented this particular one have realized it is counterproductive and it has long been modified - The most effective way to catch and retain a sucker now is to play/act a sucker (Robert Greene).
The best mind/power/con games are those where the mark(s) don't even know you're playing one because they think you're too stvpid to pull it off.

I still maintain its not a game. But we'll agree to disagree on this.

Bottom line is that people should not take advantage of a marriage to treat their spouses badly, just because they think he or she cannot do anything about it. This poster's husband is not even making an effort.

I know you think her concerns are not valid, maybe even irresponsible. But it's what she wants and it's very real to her.

Marriage should not be an excuse for people to be docile in meeting their spouses needs. Emotionally and otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by folake4u(f): 7:42am On Dec 10, 2019
yettymuse:
hahahaha... No be put you for condition na cheesy : You go dey alright las las!! I don go farm my farm abeg cheesy

Lmaoooooooo this is so funny

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by KingTom(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2019
crackhaus:
Another one cheesy

So a man who provides more than the basic needs and is a great father suddenly doesn't love you because he does not say 'I love you back' during sex.

Aunty, just say you want to fvck this Telegram guy and you're looking for excuses. Is it not who will reply your 'I love you' during sex that you're looking for?
Look no further - it's that Telegram guy, I know him very well. I've heard he likes to shout 'I love you' during sex like a billy goat.

Mumu
Lashing grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by bukatyne(f): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2019
curiousmind11:

But I can boldly tell you that no respect or worshiping of your husband can erase the disgrace of sending your nudes to a guy via sexting or video call. A guy who has any intimate picture or video of you will blackmail you soon. As others have stated, you have all to lose.

The worse form of cheating is emotional cheating. If you must cheat, do it without exchange of digital images. And do it with someone who has something at stake to protect like a reputation.

What's your story?

How did it get to this point?
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by Olannajewel: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2019
cococandy:
You alone talking to him is not enough.
You need serious counseling.

Your emotional needs are valid. Don’t be ashamed about needing that. But what Mr online guy is providing is just a mirage. You don’t love him. That’s a fact. If you eventually meet him, you might end up disappointed. Do you even think that if he knows your full story, he will like you the same?

You and your husband sure do need help to get back on track. You can’t do it by yourselves.

we can give you all the advice that sounds good on paper here but will those really help you?
E.g
1) Pray.
2) Be okay with the situation at least he’s providing.
3) Talk to him (again)
4) Focus on yourself (only God knows what that means)

All these advice point to the same thing. Be happy in your misery and leave things be.
For something like a marriage to work, the two people in it need to be equally invested in making it work.

So either your husband suddenly has an epiphany and realizes that he needs to make more effort or you initiate a move that will strongly show him he needs to make more effort. Sometimes words do not penetrate.

Cut Mr online guy loose. At least you’re sure you’re doing something wrong. You can’t even accuse your husband of doing the same. So now is the time to make it work.

Thanks sis, thanks!

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by DeeMain(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2019
First off, the consequences and ramifications of this your sexchatting and video thing you are doing are so huge and dire your mind cannot fathom the pain and trauma you are now playing with.

One, your husband can find out. Two, dude can blackmail you tomorrow. The downside is so deep you may never recover from it, ever.

I acknowledge your emotional and sexual needs and the pain you've been through as legitimate. Women have needs that money cannot meet. We men need to learn this fact.

Now to solutions.

I encourage you to talk to your husband about this. Be very very flexible while communicating with him. Take 100% responsibility for getting the right response from him. Make it a project. Take all responses from him as feedback not failures or rejection. Keeping trying many things communication wise till you get what you want.

Remind him of the good days and what you guys used to be like and how it felt. Project into the future, tell him of what the future can be and all the plans you guys had and how you will feature in that future. Make that future compelling. Make it beautiful.

Don't attack, don't dwell on the problem. Dwell on solutions and on the good memories and the great futures.

Best wishes
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by Olannajewel: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2019
curiousmind11:

point of correction sir, you didn't see me write about sending my nudes, and I didn't.
So please dont incorporate your own dictions in my write up,thanks.
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by GiantParrot(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2019
This is a really good example of why many decent young men are going their own way. They know that most women are incredibly selfish and inconsiderate....there's no amount of privilege you can give these women that will keep them satisfied. They will always find something to accuse the man of not doing enough, completely oblivious to the painful sacrifices he makes to provide sustenance for his family.. There is no scarcity of indecent men who are ready to give these self-centered women that thing they miss, and the women have little personal regards for morals and principles. Their only deterrent from shameful behaviour is the fear of getting caught. And they will cold-heartedly resort to paternity fraud when they get pregnant from fulfilling selfish desires.

Responsibility and fidelity come with sacrifices, which can barely happen where self-centeredness rules. Good luck to those who choose marriage. Hope their minds are well prepared for the statistically likely betrayals that come with it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by bukatyne(f): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2019
crackhaus:

Lol, people start what they cannot or are yet to finish everyday, even you. grin

As the babe complained na, husbandman should pick up from where he left off cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by bukatyne(f): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2019
GiantParrot:
This is a really good example of why many decent young men are going their own way. They know that most women are incredibly selfish and inconsiderate....there's no amount of privilege you can give these women that will keep them satisfied. They will always find something to accuse the man of not doing enough, completely oblivious to the painful sacrifices he makes to provide sustenance for his family.. There is no scarcity of indecent men who are ready to give these self-centered women that thing they miss, and the women have little personal regards for morals and principles. Their only deterrent from shameful behaviour is the fear of getting caught. And they will cold-heartedly resort to paternity fraud when they get pregnant from fulfilling selfish desires.

Responsibility and fidelity come with sacrifices, which can barely happen where self-centeredness rules. Good luck to those who choose marriage. Hope their minds are well prepared for the statistically likely betrayals that come with it.

This is rich coming from a man. undecided
Re: How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. by zeb04(f): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2019
Madam your feelings are legitimate. That is one of the reasons God created marriage.

Everyone is a sexual being and yours is not abnormal.

When women talk about needing sex , intimacy or whatever, fellow women will crucify them because their libido is next to nothing and they think that is the norm.

Speak to someone your husband respect, not this holier than thou church hypocrites. You can speak to a doctor. You are just in your mid 20’s and your needs are at its peak.

If you want to cheat, it should be with someone who has something to lose as well. @olannajewel

Btw, my colleagues husband did not touch her 9months while gallivanting everywhere.
I dont blame her for cheating, i turn a blind eye. It is what it is.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abandoned Dead New Born Baby / My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family / Multiple Cabinet Drawer 5ft By 4ft For Sale @ 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.