Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student, Condemns Bl*w - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student, Condemns Bl*w (856 Views)

Lady In Viral Sex Video Admits Being A Sex Worker, Denied By LAUTECH / No Bl*w J*b,no Marriage / Nurse Was Caught Giving A Patient Bl®w Jøb Inside Hospital...watch VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student, Condemns Bl*w by Gidelodoi(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Vice Chancellor of Babcock College, Ilishan-Remo, Prof. Ademola Tayo, has spoken on the removal of a female understudy in the sex video that became famous online a month ago.

The College Wear said the establishment ousted the female understudy in the sex video that became a web sensation to ensure what the foundation depend on.

Notwithstanding, he said the foundation was still in contact with the young lady's family and may take her back in the event that she was humble.

Review that last month a video surfaced of two understudies making out in what was later said to be a medical clinic ward. The kid was said to have been removed before the episode while the young lady was ousted because of the video.

In the interim, talking during a lunch meeting with writers at the Babcock Visitor House on Sunday the VC stated:

"We needed to take that choice so as to ensure this organization and to secure its graduated class. Since anyplace they go they state the College where they are on the whole whores. They said the young ladies are continually gulping … and a wide range of mocking. In the event that we keep quiet, in the general conclusion they would imagine that anything goes in the establishment. We needed to create an impression to show discipline.

"In any case, I have to reveal to you that I marked it off with tears in my eyes as a mindful dad. Be that as it may, we are not leaving this youngster to her fate.

The minister called me a week ago and I implored with the family. The dad called me and said implore with your girl. I said she is as yet my little girl. At times discipline is restorative. It is the point at which you go that you understand this isn't right what I have done and afterward you return to yourself.

"I anticipate when this little youngster would graduate and be commended. It may not be here; I don't have the foggiest idea where however we are not discarding the good along with the bad."

Tayo depicted the demonstration by the young lady giving the kid a penis massage as anomalous.

It isn't typical for a young lady to take the masculinity of the man and be gulping.

Read more : https://www.gd9ja.com.ng/2019/12/viral-sex-video-babcock-speaks-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video: Pastor Caught Defiling Minor / Please Help Me Out This Situation / “why I Rejected A Lady’s First Tithe” - Catholic Priest Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.