Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman (64558 Views)

Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman / EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
JJBROS:
*This is just beginning.....All appointment are going to the North and we are looking. South, East and West leaders wake up*

Wake up from where??.. they are not alseep nah... grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by mrvitalis(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Guyman02:

That's the next step. Get Igbos and SS on board. The North is through with SW

For those making noise, Buhari has never shared the idea of One Nigeria. His wife only talks about their party and those that voted for them
Igbo's would prefer to work with south west ....but if they are not ready we are going to work with north

South west us not our problem ,the north is
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by Bizibi(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
famouscargo4u:
There are less than 100 ICAN qualified Chartered accountants in the whole north. They won't pass it instead they all opt for ANAN which is very easy to obtain.
hehehehe,the president nor try at all.....what a time to witness full time bs
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by Chukwurah003: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
nochillatalll:
Op I think what you meant was olodo appoints new thief for the new 2020 operation. angry

All the thieves are domiciled in PDP. Get your facts right.
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by nkwuocha1: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Omo,I be correct Omo Nna i no go lie this one vex me.
I'm a known tribalist here,and an unrepentant one still....

Smh, well the Yorubas like the change so they should enjoy the consequences of it.

Yoruba I know have very good accountants,and highly professional ones,but what do I know.They voted for change.Such a pity.

Finally Una go get sense las las
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Chukwurah003:

All the thieves are domiciled in PDP. Get your facts right.
Everybody knows but what of the ones that crossed over to your saint party?
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by Hedonisco: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
mrvitalis:

He is not lucky thats the next move pacify Igbo's n south south dump south west
Oh boy I just had a revelation. In 2023, both the APC and the PDP would field North/SE or SS ticket. This revelation is pure. It's not my preference. It's not my wish. I don't fancy that. But it's a crystal clear revelation.
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by rightchic(f): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Abubauchi:
fok ur shithole Christianity son bitch

Guy na wa o I no mean am like that na
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by aspiring44: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Firmjudge:
As usual he didn't disappoint.

I knew exactly that it will be someone from the north.
The chicken has come home to roost

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by idealogical: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
NnamdiKanu:
grin grin only Northerners are qualified for top positions... F*ck one Nigeria Umunna

Only northerners are qualified, but a southerner just served a full term.

Were the northerners not qualified when the southerner was appointed years ago?

You people no dey make sense with your hatred, tribalism and bigotry sha.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by Anambralstson: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
mrvitalis:

Igbo's would prefer to work with south west ....but if they are not ready we are going to work with north

South west us not our problem ,the north is
You haven't learnt your lesson from West
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by Hedonisco: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
CSTR2:
This is at least the second time that buhari is replacing a southern slot with a northerner.
He replaced adeosun the forger with his abokii sister, and now he has replaced fowler the theif with another of his abokii person.

When he wants to change a northerner, he replaces him/her with a northerner.

When he replaces a Southerner, he replaces him/her with a northerner.

All these for a region where over 95-100% of their states are enjoying an educationally disadvantaged status.

He replaced the Bayelsa man at DSS with this current Bitchy clown as DSS DG.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by Anambralstson: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
Any body that think Buhari will handover power to West need brain transplant

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by espn(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

as if you've the brain capacity to understand it? how can you read what transcend the comprehension of your mental state grin

local fowl
k kid..
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by kikake: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tinubu heading to another form of NADECO post 2023.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by kikake: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
nochillatalll:
Op I think what you meant was olodo appoints new thief for the new 2020 operation. angry
Yorubas knew this Buhari before Yoruba who trice rejected him decided to favour him in 2015 because of HATRED for Jonathan and his Igboid presidency.

Fool me once, na by my mistake, but fool me twice or more, na my foolishness.

Now PMB is plotting for self succession or another northern presidency after 2023.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by aspiring44: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Anambralstson:

Something terrible is going on that we don't understand. 2023 is a determinant.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by NOHOLDSBAR: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
msmon:

It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that this country is ruled by the Northerns in general terms.

If you can't see this then, I'm worried about your mental state.

You didn't complain when Jonathan filled everything with Igbos though. I guess that was ok.
I beg go and see a shrink before worrying about other people's. Metal state. Look in the mirror and you'll see someone that needs mental cognition.
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by nkwuocha1: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Anambralstson:

Even if their brain go into major transplant they will still be foolish.Their stupidity hereditary.... it's in their DNA
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by Bimpe29: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
As usual, it's another Hausa Fulani

Nigeria has grossly been monopolized.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by Obec70(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
As usual!
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by nkwuocha1: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
2023 is for the North. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by sencekompis: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hausa FULANI government.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by shuaibuchado: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
Congatulations
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by kikake: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
As Fowler - Tinubu's boy, is removed from Nigeria's second money spinner - NIRS -

with Buhari retaining petroleum ministry, then NPA and Customs under Buhari's men, what else is left in Arewa's preparation to win power in 2023?

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by sencekompis: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hausa fulani government. pls wise up naija people.
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by zed7: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
kunmiiii:

B.Fowler a disaster Bandwagon of ignorant propagandist, FYI...Fowler has an incredible scorecard.
A 20 percent increase in collection margin, to generate N4.03 trillion in 2017, N5.320 trillion in 2018, and an estimated N8 trillion bench marked for this year. This record thumbs Fowler as an history maker, leading the agency to set a new record of highest revenue generation, not to talk of the reduction in compliance costs. Please, say what you know oo!
Tape it, that's propaganda. Listen to those who operate on a level you know nothing about.
Fowler was a disaster. Firs didn't meet it's target since Fowler came in. How do you measure collection? Meet 100% target. We ain't even talking about the value of previous collections and that of now.
If not that he was a conduit pipe, he would have exceeded the target. Out of 8.9 trillion target this year, go and mark what will be collected.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by gtown: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
Simplyleo:
When you see them making noise insulting everyone all over the places, just note, is not as if they are not getting what they are actually entitled to. The problem is that they are not getting more than their fair share.

They will soon start shouting "marginalisation" and some foolish bulcraps everywhere.

Give them appointment- we merit it.

Give others- marginalisation.

Nawao.
Those idiot think every thing must go their own way.
When a person from middle belt is appointed into any position, they complain that a northerner is being favoured. At that time no difference between middle belt and north. Middle belt is lumped together with the north and criticized. At another time they will tell you middle belt is marginalized.
However, wailing wailers here should know that Muhammed M. Nami is from one of the Middle belt state, specifically Niger state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tinubu's boy gone.... Bubu is indirectly dealing with Tinubu
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by Danwakae(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
bankylan:

Your English is as bad as your reasoning. Focus on life improvement as this government does not have any plan for you.

What is bad about my written English language ??... What have you achieved with the level of your reasoning ??... backwardness...Dan iska
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by Danwakae(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
rightchic:

Oga I swear no b me be your problem na Mohammed

So Mohammed is your problem ko ??

Dig your grave and expect more Mohammed that are qaulified to be appointed
Re: President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman by gtown: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
For the information of wailing wailers here wailing profusely over this appointment that a northerner and Hausa Fulani has been favoured again, MUHAMMAD M. Nami is not from north.
He is from Nami, a village in Lapai local government, Niger State and he is Nupe tribally and culturally.
Accept if they say Nupe are now Hausa or Fulani and Niger State is now located in the north but not middle belt any more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures) / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" / US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.