Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Cost Of Marriage In Ikoyi Registry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cost Of Marriage In Ikoyi Registry (1319 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Marriage In Ikoyi Registry by elsse(m): 2:12am On Dec 10, 2019
Hello fellow nairalanders,

Please I need rough estimate, of how much it would cost to get married in ikoyi registry

Please note that my fiancee is canadian
Re: Cost Of Marriage In Ikoyi Registry by sben2308(m): 5:42am On Dec 10, 2019
Pls u can marry anywhere now I mean any local government and the certificate is now all the same .My frnd is a testimony cuz he spent 45k in ikoyi n I spend 22k in ikeja and all na d same .
Also note all lot of white were in ikeja registry too on my own day self
Re: Cost Of Marriage In Ikoyi Registry by Lonelypacifist6: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2019
Is ikoyi the only marriage registry in Nigeria/Lagos? Any small union like this ikoyi straight why?? Well you'll have to budget 100k because you're not the only one interested in that place, So you've to bribe them for them to fast track your shitt.I heard this just last week from a newly wed pal.
Re: Cost Of Marriage In Ikoyi Registry by elsse(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2020
Ikoyi known outside naija..

Especially for visa purposes

(1) (Reply)

Grace abounds / The Reason Why Nairaland Is The Best / Red Pill Drills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.