Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More (6652 Views)

Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion / Jimi Agbaje: Why I Lost In 2011, 2015 Elections / PDP Won Benue 2015 Elections - Mike Iordye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by obidark: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2019
joyandfaith:

ask them to leave Nigeria and to form their country. it is only weak and lazy people that blame other for their misfortunes. i remember in scripture that Adam blamed eve and God for eating fruit while eve blame devil. Any mature person should not be blaming others for their failure. With tribalism as philosophy of majority of Nigerians we should say bye bye to development. My fear is that if Nigeria later splits into many nations, Africa may suffer for it-core north becoming another Somalia, south-south becoming another south Sudan, south east becoming Colombia of Africa, north central becoming another Congo and south west becoming another Bangladesh

you dont need to wait until biafra is writin on a map to move back to your south east....

what a lame excuse....
does ghana owe you guys something too....!!??
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Mightyhaiz: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2019
Shameful,...so this is the plan all along..

'To develop north and west and then marginalise the rest... '

These are the one Nigeria apologists o...

Nigeria unity is non negotiable parrots o

To take national resources ,develop some parts and deliberately marginalise the rest,..is this not what we are witnessing in a very glaring manner under this government?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by obidark: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
The plan is to develop north and west and then marginalise the rest...

look what you igbos have caused with una greediness....

i remember back then,when many of you were sayin boko haram is northern problem,he no consighn una....

that ugly stvpid woman was even insultin them live on tv sef....
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2019
Ibikunle seems to be a better Nigerian here, he wasn't even interested in that hate filled conversation, at several point he wanted to end the call but the very arrogant talkative Shettima wouldn't let him be.

You hate Igbos but you won't let them go form their country so that the so called hunger will finish them. I'm not Igbo but I hate whatever that tribal warload "whose people have only added nothing but sorrow, tears and blood to country"said about them.

He doesn't even regard the Yorubas either as he is only patronising Amosun, all he wanted was a parasitic North to hold on to power for life and Islamise and enslave the entire south.

This conversation is a wake up call to the people of the south, only the north benefit from a divided south. The south cannot benefit from this unholy Union unless we come together with one voice and take a bold stance on national issues. An average northerner is filled with hate towards southerners as they can't even differentiate between Edo, Efik and Igbo etc

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by sarrki(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
them don ban your sarrki moniker?

I have never rented 2 moniker to talk to enemies of the state
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Mightyhaiz: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

look what you igbos have caused with una greediness....

i remember back then,when many of you were sayin boko haram is northern problem,he no consighn una....

that ugly stvpid woman was even insultin them live on tv sef....
did u listen to the Convo.. Am sure u did,but your tiny brain wouldn't get the nitty gritty in that whole message.. Keep jubiliating in your warped thinking that Igbo's will suffer or are suffering more than you are.

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Mightyhaiz: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2019
sarrki:

how convenient to keep ranting about patriotism,while keeping a few monikers to air your real ethnic intents.. U may think you are smart,but nearly every member sees through shallow ppl like you. Many of us just can't be bothered calling you out..

8 Likes

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by obidark: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
did u listen to the Convo.. Am sure u did,but your tiny brain wouldn't get the nitty gritty in that whole message.. Keep jubiliating in your warped thinking that Igbo's will suffer or are suffering more than you are.

i understood very well....

you igbos are mischievious....

this all i understood....
who cares wheather you are sufferin or not....??
you think i give a fvck about people that hate others....??

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by joyandfaith: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

you dont need to wait until biafra is writin on a map to move back to your south east....

what a lame excuse....
does ghana owe you guys something too....!!??
provide 26:4
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by obidark: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2019
joyandfaith:

provide 26:4

i should provide 26:4....??
you confused or what....??

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by obidark: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2019
Racoon:
And where has the core northern Nigeria taken the country to after ruling for more than 40years of its existence?
What have this born-to-rule given Nigeria? BH, ISIS-West Africa, Fulani killers, poverty, stark illiteracy etc

and when did north ruled for 40years....??
you people are so tirering for a sane mind....

i always get an headache communicatin with igbos....
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by obidark: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2019
joyandfaith:

one nigeria will not develop with tribalistic mind set of majority of people. tribalism is national philosophy.

their is actualy no tribalism realy....
its you igbos pissin everybody off....

their are no conflicts between tribes in nigeria....
but the story become different when igbos are involved....
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by smiles1210: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2019
D lack of trust between and within ethnic groups or tribes in Nigeria is quite alarming. Dere is a lack of trust even within d north, dats y d north central is way behind politically even among d northern state. A state like kogi were d okun,igala,ebira,bassa so not trust themselves also. So d division actually goes beyond d normal south and north issues. Can't understand how we got to dis point, but d future isn't looking good except we urgently so something about this division amongst us. I wish for a Nigeria were people will win elections based on wat dey can offer and not just their ethnicity.
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by joyandfaith: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

their is actualy no tribalism realy....
its you igbos pissin everybody off....

their are no conflicts between tribes in nigeria....
but the story become different when igbos are involved....
Stop the blame game. Stop! Stop looking out the window and look in the mirror!-Eric Thomas
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by TRIGITUS: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by 7lives: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

and when did north ruled for 40years....??
you people are so tirering for a sane mind....

i always get an headache communicatin with igbos....

Don't mind them, Igbos are always their allies, so Igbos too have ruled for forty years.
They are quick to point fingers, and ignore the part they took in creating the problem.
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by obidark: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2019
smiles1210:
D lack of trust between and within ethnic groups or tribes in Nigeria is quite alarming. Dere is a lack of trust even within d north, dats y d north central is way behind politically even among d northern state. A state like kogi were d okun,igala,ebira,bassa so not trust themselves also. So d division actually goes beyond d normal south and north issues. Can't understand how we got to dis point, but d future isn't looking good except we urgently so something about this division amongst us. I wish for a Nigeria were people will win elections based on wat dey can offer and not just their ethnicity.

i dont agree with this nonesense....

i have no trouble with yorubas,hausas and others....

but with igbos...??....oo yes....!!
you piss people off and turn around and say its normal,everybody hates everybody....
what is actualy not true....

you go piss ghanaians off and suddenly say they hate nigerians....
i communicate with ghanaians without problems....

soo,why cant you just behave and keep a low profile...??
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by joyandfaith: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

i should provide 26:4....?? you confused or what....??
The logic of a madman is a sane man's confusion. Joe R. Lansdal

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by obidark: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2019
joyandfaith:

Stop the blame game. Stop! Stop looking out the window and look in the mirror!-Eric Thomas

thunda fire ram,whoever and wherever he is....

bullshitt....
you are pissin people off and talkin about blabla....

you think i care about a dead moroon....??
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by obidark: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2019
joyandfaith:

The logic of a madman is a sane man's confusion.
Joe R. Lansdal

angry angry....keep on talkin.... angry angry

insanity coupled with religion.... angry angry
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Tumbulum: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2019
I give up already
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by joyandfaith: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

angry angry....keep on talkin.... angry angry

insanity coupled with religion.... angry angry

Get rid of sectarianism, nationalism, tribalism, and there will be peace on earth.
Marty Rubin
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by obidark: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2019
joyandfaith:

Get rid of sectarianism, nationalism, tribalism, and there will be peace on earth.
Marty Rubin

are you in love with all this guys or wat....??
cant you think for your own sef....??
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by fk001(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Fabricated I stopped listening when the so-called Shetima said "that I have to accept your congratulation even though I am in PDP"

Shettima has never been in PDP, in fact, PDP has never won Borno state.

Some mischief-makers are trying, by all means, to cause misunderstanding between yorubas and Northerners.
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by obidark: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Tumbulum:
I give up already

yeah,i give up too with igbos....!!
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2019
This is not shetima, hausa does not pronounce exactly 'ejactily'.
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by nku5: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2019
orisa37:
AMOSUN ACTUALLY LAUNCHED THE CABAL ON NIGERIA.

Amosun launched the cabal but Fayemi was the brain

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Born2Breed(f): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2019
What gladdens my heart are the statement about the Igbo politicians.
grin
The Rochas,the Orji Kalus,the Amaechis and those Southern politicians aligning and doing Rankadede to the northeners.

I will keep sipping my ciroc coconut while laughing watching this movie.
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by johnmartus(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2019
We that have lived in northern nigeria shouldn't be surprised about this.
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Tumbulum: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

yeah,i give up too with igbos....!!
one thing many of you failed to understand is the fact that you cannot bury a burning fire. Its not possible to quench the Igbo's no matter how hard they try. We would excel by Gods grace and share will and determination.
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by obidark: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2019
Tumbulum:
one thing many of you failed to understand is the fact that you cannot bury a burning fire. Its not possible to quench the Igbo's no matter how hard they try. We would excel by Gods grace and share will and determination.

we dont care for your yeye excel....
just dont use others for your yeyeism....
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by stonemasonn: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2019
Kunle was even tired of the rants.

Buhari has not been able to solve Boko haram terrorism in the north even after 4years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack / Obidients Begin Mass Production Of "Yes Daddy" T-shirts In Response To APC / Dilapidated School In Lai Mohammed Village Allegedly Emerges (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.