Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) (25184 Views)

FG Launches Made-In-Nigeria Barite, Will Save $300m In Annual Importation Costs / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App / FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by wink2015(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Enzorazor:
The Nigerian Federal government led by President Muhammadu Buhari has on Monday launched an Open Treasury Portal through the office of the Accountant General of the Federation, Ahmed Idris as directed by President Buhari. This is aim at embracing Financial Transparency and driving the anti-corruption war of this administration.

The initiative aims at ensuring transparency in government, as well as curbing corruption in Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs).

President Muhammadu Buhari, who spoke while unveiling the portal in Abuja, said Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation (OAGF) has been mandated to issue a daily treasury statement of government’s transactions.

Represented by the Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Tayo Alasoadura, President Buhari explained that the Treasury statement will provide information and update about what comes in and out of the national purse.

The President is optimistic that the platform launched would further strengthen government’s drive towards curbing corruption through transparency and accountability.

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/10/nigeria-fg-launches-otp-for-daily-govt-financial-transactions-reports/

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS GETTING ITSELF INTO TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY.

LET THE STATES ENGAGE IN THIS RESPONSIBILITY.

THE FEDERAL SHOULD ONLY BE IN CHARGE OF DEFENCE, IMMIGRATION, CUSTOM ETC

Powers should be devolve to the states in Nigeria.
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
I Don't Care
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Poorboy: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
this is good
Buhari sometimes behaves like a real niggarrr
We must reduce corruption and save cash
Treasury single account was awesome( although Jonathan's idea)

Integrated payroll system is going to be successful(also Jonathan's idea)
But we all know government is a continuum. So buhari is a real niggarrr sometimes

ASUU have no option than to migrate

Am among the enrollment officers in university of Benin
We normally start by 8:30am at senate chamber of university of Benin

And i must tell you have enrolled and capture enough lecturers
from the nominal role sent to our Agency by ippis, some of our staff that were captured have not seen their names. What is the reason
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Tarabye: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Talkingoil(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
philip0906:

I get you.Valid points but this my guy, is hugeeee! If it is followed through and not some phantom and audio project.

What this means, is you can track every single kobo spent by the government and . use it to hold them accountable- which has been one of Nigeria's biggest problems. I understand that this is a very incompetent & clueless gove

rnment but when I see right, I clap.

OK o, let's see how it goes
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Captiveportal: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
this is good

But we all know government is a continuum. So buhari is a real niggarrr sometimes

We normally start by 8:30am at senate chamber of university of Benin.

And i must tell you have enrolled and capture enough lecturers.

i can't wait to finish this contract capturing job
So i can return back to my bombing

Legit job sucksss

grin grin nwamikpe has competition grin omo you funny hahaha
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by adsocom: 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
Is a welcome development. Good one
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by mapet: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
soladadated:
another sakamaje to aid their corruption

How so?

Care to explain?
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by mapet: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
wink2015:

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS GETTING ITSELF INTO TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY.

LET THE STATES ENGAGE IN THIS RESPONSIBILITY.

THE FEDERAL SHOULD ONLY BE IN CHARGE OF DEFENCE, IMMIGRATION, CUSTOM ETC

Powers should be devolve to the states in Nigeria.

Err Bros,

Do you know the meaning of Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs)?

2 Likes

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
this is good

But wait o. Uniben staff many o. Since we started we have been working from morning till night still Uniben staff nor dey finish

Legit job sucks

It's will be a pleasure to have your number as a real niggarrr
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Erastuslove: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
I pray no back door is created by those looters
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by dbestuncle: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
this is good

But wait o. Uniben staff many o. Since we started we have been working from morning till night still Uniben staff nor dey finish

Legit job sucks

I need.this contract job pls
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by webngnews: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
Oh
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Enimoney3: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Black hackers will manipulate it...
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by IMRAAN33(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ajibade123:
This is all what this government has been doing for the past 5 years yet no meaningful change

anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia,
Canada or US check my signature for more info
Shay u don get work for there ni?

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by lexy2014: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
this president is 1 million times better than the ogogoro drinking buffon. na money dat one come steal. carry go my presido, na man u be

How is buhari "1million times better than the ogogoro drinking buffon"?
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
valarmorghulis:
Very good

will it be open to public ?
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by newinsta: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
this is good

Legit job sucks

You said everything I should have say, na was o
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Viktom(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study at a negligible price and relay every necessary details to you. Or
Do you have capital but don't have a business and you are willing to make a risk free investment that will recoup your investment and pay you interest too. Or
You have idea but don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
The answer is here, @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
A trial will convince you.
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by orisa37: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
In which and which Media will it be reported? And please let it be internally audited by the men of the Auditor General's Dept, before publishing it.
We want it Daily on Nairaland Politics and Investments.
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Radicalman(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
Brandstudio01:
This Government is doing anything they know how to do to please to make us believe none among them is a

My Father once said, If you lied to get a woman, you may have to lie for the rest of your life just to keep her.
And this is what is playing out in this Buhari lead Government

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.

Very true boss
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by EnaibeSam: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
What is the porter?
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Kabasa5(m): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Without OTP you cant register existing Mtn Sim card
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by gaskiyamagana: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Forward77:
Deception!

Believe at your own peril
Student Leader
University of Pestimism

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by sunnyprof: 9:58am On Dec 11, 2019
Brandstudio01:
This Government is doing anything they know how to do to make us believe none among them is a thief.
grin
My Father once said, If you lied to get a woman, you may have to lie for the rest of your life just to keep her.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.

BUT HE GOT THE WOMAN?
HE GOT THE REAL THING!!
Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by VanSARS: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Enzorazor:
The Nigerian Federal government led by President Muhammadu Buhari has on Monday launched an Open Treasury Portal through the office of the Accountant General of the Federation, Ahmed Idris as directed by President Buhari. This is aim at embracing Financial Transparency and driving the anti-corruption war of this administration.

The initiative aims at ensuring transparency in government, as well as curbing corruption in Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs).

President Muhammadu Buhari, who spoke while unveiling the portal in Abuja, said Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation (OAGF) has been mandated to issue a daily treasury statement of government’s transactions.

Represented by the Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Tayo Alasoadura, President Buhari explained that the Treasury statement will provide information and update about what comes in and out of the national purse.

The President is optimistic that the platform launched would further strengthen government’s drive towards curbing corruption through transparency and accountability.

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/10/nigeria-fg-launches-otp-for-daily-govt-financial-transactions-reports/

From VP ...

I received The Brazilian delegation today at The State House led by the country's External Relations Minister Ernesto Araujo &; Brazilian Congress Deputies Marco Feliciano, Marcio Marinho, &; Helio Lopes.

We discussed issues including the Green Imperative, the Agro-industrial collaboration between our countries & other mutual issues including defense and security cooperation.

Re: FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) by Citytrend: 1:15am On Dec 24, 2019
Brandstudio01:
This Government is doing anything they know how to do to make us believe none among them is a thief.
grin

true talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Illegal Aides Planted In Gbajabiamila’s Office - Daily Independent / 2023: Dino Melaye Dumps Saraki For Atiku, Gives Reason / APGA Protests Against Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.