Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (1727 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One by Mylover259(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
A Nigerian guy just bought a baby doll! He said since he can’t afford the “Adult One”, He just got the baby doll, and will nurture it for he next 5 years.!

He shared a picture of himself, with the doll and wrote:

“Sex doll everywhere #800k since I don’t have money to buy the adult one i went and get a small one by next 5 years she will grow like others I love you baby ”

SEE VIDEO

[url=toris.club/2019/12/04/oxford-bursaries-and-scholarships-for-2020-entry/]NIGERIA MAN WHO COULDN'T AFFORD THE #800K SEX DOLL GOES FOR SMALLER ONE[/url]

Re: Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One by Noblebrown7(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Na so him go take rape a minor... Idiot angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One by Powersurge: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
So someone will have sex with this inanimate thing?

I don't see any difference between a necrophile and the one who does this.

By the way, since there is no new word for a person having sex with a doll, I hereby call it nugaphile (nugas-Latin word for toy)
Re: Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One by comradewanle(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
I am totally speechless. ....just looking cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Reveals / Bigo Diamonds In Nigeria / A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.