Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

No Topic! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Topic! (17025 Views)

No Topic! / No Topic! / No Topic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Topic! by MiVida(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Closed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by goldimx: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pls dnt break her heart. Dt means a lot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by MiVida(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
She speaks rudely to her boyfriend these days n I know it's because of me... I don't know how to make her stop! I promised her nothing from the onset!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
There's absolutely no heart to be broken �... Just don't make her fall in love....

I have three girl's (3) I'm hanging out with by the grace of (god) and I try as much as I can to make it mutual....

Don't give them all the attention they need ,cus that's where the trouble starts Head's up...

goldimx:
Pls dnt break her heart. Dt means a lot

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by donbachi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
were u expecting her to tell u"I will kill myself and kill u"

70 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Pubichairs(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Taa comot there, empty threat .

Na so u go do marry Olosho..

You both enjoyed the sex..so why the fuss...I wonder why women see having sex with a guy as big deal, especially Nigerian girls cos that's all they can offer..

32 Likes

Re: No Topic! by chigoziri2403(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
If it is by this message, then i for don kpai many years ago
What the messsge means is please dont share your diick with another girl

36 Likes

Re: No Topic! by pansophist(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ignore her message, don't respond, and let this be the last time you'll have anything to do with her. If you accidentally come across her, do not show any fear or even acknowledge her SMS, exchange greetings and zoom off.

At best her message is a test, to see if you're the scary type, how strong is your balls and if you have any backbone. Its manipulation, and your response will define what you're made up of, and gives her the raw data needed in dealing with you. Your silence will keep her guessing and wondering, and such ambiguity is what you must project to avoid falling in whatever trap she sets for you. It takes two to play, and you should play rightly

Those that will actually kill you will not blow off their anonymity, they will carry the act in secrecy, and not tell you, their victim, that they will kill you. Only a dumb perpetrator gives her victim tip of his impending death. If there is any such thing as manning up, it is now, man up and stop any further interactions with her henceforth.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Topic! by Lonelypacifist6: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Got yourself a psycho grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by MiVida(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
chigoziri2403:
If it is by this message, then i for don kpai many years ago
What the messsge means is please dont share your diick with another girl
she's leaving her boyfriend gradually because of me oo... That's where I find her serious.
Re: No Topic! by chigoziri2403(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
MiVida:
she's leaving her boyfriend gradually because of me oo... That's where I find her serious.
its just one of those things, its called infatuation.
This one too will become statistics.

12 Likes

Re: No Topic! by hadjipapiey(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
That was supposed to be an assurance threat. Una dey kolobi una sef, she wan com Mario? Abeg kolet coins from Mario and jump am pass cheesy

3 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Remix10(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
ifykris22:
There's absolutely no heart to be broken �... Just don't make her fall in love....

I have three girl's (3) I'm hanging out with by the grace of (god) and I try as much as I can to make it mutual....

Don't give them all the attention they need ,cus that's where the trouble starts Head's up...

A total misuse of Gods divine grace, God is never mocked!

20 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Tarabye: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by Pusyiter(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
In Tina Turner's voice " who needs a heart when a heart can be broken''?
I perceive you have eaten the 'fruit' of her labor grin

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by klad00(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Normal level, don't be scared bro. She likes you obviously but you can't still chop and clean mouth
Re: No Topic! by zexy2030(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
Simply define the relationship, tell her what u want from her. Be plain don't play boyish games. Be man enough to tell her what you want.
Re: No Topic! by mrblessed(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
MiVida:
She speaks rudely to her boyfriend these days n I know it's because of me... I don't know how to make her stop! I promised her nothing from the onset!
Oh, you sheepishly expect her to speak politely and respectfully to her boyfriend when you are strongly illegally in the picture and have been given an unfettered access to the cookie jar? You are a fair game for any attack from her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by OmoDavido(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
You know she has a boyfriend but still agreed to sleep with her. Thunder fire you, foolish idiot

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Topic! by OmoDavido(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Seriously. Some guys and girls these days ehn. Fucking each other anyhow and claim to be in serious relationship with someone else. Foolish people

11 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
OmoDavido:
You know she has a boyfriend but still agreed to sleep with her. Thunder fire you, foolish idiot
Every girl has a boyfriend but where the dude fails to honor the bro code is that he knows the said boyfriend and lets her insult him in his very before.

Dude, you're a disappointment to brotherhood and you will end up being ridiculed more than the bro you currently disrespect.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by ruggedtimi(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
having similar experience
Re: No Topic! by GreenArrow1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
MiVida:

Over 2.5! E dey inside.

5 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
ifykris22:

You are the problem of this country

6 Likes

Re: No Topic! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
MiVida:
This was a message she sent me last night after sex when I went back to my place... Should I be worried please?

Modified: she has a boyfriend but wants me n she knows I have a girlfriend too... I'm in trouble cry

Both of you are cheats, remember, what ever you sow that shall you reap.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by kilisi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Write down your will or leave her now!

3 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Chubhie: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
MiVida:
This was a message she sent me last night after sex when I went back to my place... Should I be worried please?

Modified: she has a boyfriend but wants me n she knows I have a girlfriend too... I'm in trouble cry
When the destiny of two cheats are interwoven by village people.....

2 Likes

Re: No Topic! by bayodele73(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tarabye:
Your girlfriend is so emotional don't break her heart so peace will reign
Emotional indeed...Excuses....when she was jumping dicks, she's not emotional...Assurance of getting jilted is 101/100

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by Roon9(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hahahahahaa! Baba your own haff set
Re: No Topic! by Lightangel65: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Avoid her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? / Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.