Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

No Topic! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Topic! (9262 Views)

No Topic! / No Topic! / No Topic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Topic! by MiVida(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Closed!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Topic! by Kaycee54321(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
E no hard

Picture your woman moaning to the sound of a dick pounding her vigorously from behind while squeezing her boobs gently

Ya dick go shrink and you go respect yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Topic! by kinzation(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oga fvck away your sorrow grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Topic! by Newboss(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
Cheat?

Dude, this is 21st century. Men don't cheat.

Be a man and lay that bìtch. That's if you're a man tho

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by GOFRONT(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
kiss kiss kiss

I can see Egusi Soup...I can see a well garnished Vegetable soup....

But this Op sha wan continue eating his Ogbono...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by BareFacedLies(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
MiVida:
These past weeks hasn't been easy on me... My girlfriend even suspects me already but I've been able to keep her in check embarassed (not proud of it)

Every night, they flood my place, looking for nothing, at the end, one of them stays behind and sometimes sleeps over but for sometime now, I've been able to control myself embarassed embarassed cry cry it isn't easy especially right now, I really don't know what to do to keep them all away, I'm seriously tempted tbh and I really don't want to sleep with any other girl or even cheat on my girlfriend...I'm troubled.
Here's a picture for tonight, they're here again angry

Stop slacking, that's free pùssy for you cheesy

9 Likes

Re: No Topic! by smat101(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
Honestly I use to be one faithful somebody but its all behind me...If we are dating I can cheat on you without remorse but if we're married I can't and won't cheat...There are two sexual sins that I've promise my self not to commit:

1. I will Never Cheat on my wife (though I'll never tell her) in fact I'll make her think I am cheating sef.
2. I will NEVER,I repeat NEVER sleep with another mans wife knowingly.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
It's a Trap Bro! A pussy is never free, you will pay someday, somehow. Run!

20 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Stop slacking, that's free pùssy for you cheesy
Good things don't come cheap, have some class Bro!

12 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Young03(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Why I no de get ghost kind luck

Thunder fIre anything gf

She's not my wife

4 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
Newboss:
Cheat?
Dude, this is 21st century. Men don't cheat.
Be a man and lay that bìtch. That's if you're a man tho

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Topic! by Omogbenusola(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
It's funny Sha, what is running through ur mind may not be their intention for u.

3 Likes

Re: No Topic! by chukzyfcbb: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
smat101:
Honestly I use to be one faithful somebody but its all behind me...If we are dating I can cheat on you without remorse but if we're married I can't and won't cheat...There are two sexual sins that I've promise my self not to commit:

1. I will Never Cheat on my wife (though I'll never tell her) in fact I'll make her think I am cheating sef.
no offense bro, but this isn't possible.

If you plan to go down the altar in say 6months, within that 6months you should start practicing how to stay faithful.

You can't be cheating with reckless abandon in a relationship, thinking you will suddenly change when you get married. issa work in progress.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Young03:
Why I no de get ghost kind luck

Thunder fore anything gf
She's not my wife
Then why is she your girlfriend when you know you got no feelings for her?
Re: No Topic! by THEMODSARECRAZY: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
You're free to cheat, opportunity comes once in a while lol, don't let it pass you, but quick question

Do you plan on marrying your girlfriend?

Are you ready for a future with her now? (financially stable put a ring on her finger)

Do you think she'll do the same if maybe someone wealthy is interested in her?

Do you think she won't call quits later in future? (especially in tough circumstances)

If the answer to all these things is on the negative side then FEEL FREE TO KPANSH but be careful and run your package underground cos if the person you call your girlfriend breaks your heart you'll regret not KPANSHING these fresh ARSES I'm seeing there

I hope she's not on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: No Topic! by chukzyfcbb: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
OP na small thing,
e be like say you get Gen for your compound wey Dem dey come charge or maybe you get DStv for room.

issa normal sturvs.......if you don't dig any of them coz to be honest you won't be asking this question if those girls were drop dead gorgeous, so forget this epistle!

Better put up an attitude and refuse them access to your room henceforth, otherwise you go soon smash one of em. cheesy

#Dont smell what you won't eat!

6 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

If you plan to go down the altar in say 6months, within that 6months you should start practicing how to stay faithful.

You can't be cheating with reckless abandon in a relationship, thinking you will suddenly change when you get married. issa work in progress.
You said it all bro.
Re: No Topic! by smat101(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

I've done a lot of bad things bro...at least let me have one clean sheet in my life...
who told you I don't know it will be challenging..
I know it will be very challenging and the temptation will increase that's Nature what you don't want will flock around you...
but I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND
Re: No Topic! by chukzyfcbb: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
smat101:

I've done a lot of bad things bro...at least let me have one clean sheet in my life...
who told you I don't know it will be challenging..
I know it will be very challenging and the temptation will increase that's Nature what you don't want will flock around you...
but I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND

I am a guy like you and I will end it by saying "Talk is Cheap"

9 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Cas1741: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Let me try to understand, so, some stranger opens the door for them to come in or you have "open door" policy anybody can come and go whenever, however they please. Continue.
Re: No Topic! by Young03(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Then why is she your girlfriend when you know you got no feelings for her?

They are the ones that call me their gfs

I do FWB
Re: No Topic! by EngrXrix(m): 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
MiVida:
These past weeks hasn't been easy on me... My girlfriend even suspects me already but I've been able to keep her in check embarassed (not proud of it)

Every night, they flood my place, looking for nothing, at the end, one of them stays behind and sometimes sleeps over but for sometime now, I've been able to control myself embarassed embarassed cry cry it isn't easy especially right now, I really don't know what to do to keep them all away, I'm seriously tempted tbh and I really don't want to sleep with any other girl or even cheat on my girlfriend...I'm troubled.
Off ur gen bros. They will see u and Passover.
Re: No Topic! by Femi316: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
MiVida:

I see Satan koboko nie dey call you oh, use your head...?

2 Likes

Re: No Topic! by alasan007(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
You are going to regret this action you made sooner or later you’d wish you had laid them all and be the mVP ���

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by Stargurl20(f): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Wonder aw people are proud of doing wrong things.

7 Likes

Re: No Topic! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Do it.
Stop drinking guilt...
Re: No Topic! by dazzlingd(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Kaycee54321:
E no hard

Picture your woman moaning to the sound of a dick pounding her vigorously from behind while squeezing her boobs gently

Ya dick go shrink and you go respect yourself.

You are evil. grin

3 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Kaycee54321(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
dazzlingd:

You are evil. grin

cheesy
Re: No Topic! by wiseone28: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
MiVida:

If you like you chop as you don see free thing..

Don't be surprise tomorrow this your girlfriend will cheat on you.

I can't be loyal to who am not married to anymore.

2 Likes

Re: No Topic! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
smat101:

You are obviously still a boy! We used to think this way back then as teens.
Re: No Topic! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
Trust me, they ain’t there to be laid but to charge their phones so they could communicate with their real boyfriends who they are madly in love with! Try nonsense and they will shut you down instantly. Same happened to me with a neighbor, and the moment he sent a text to me, tellin me he wanted to kiss me that evening...that was the end! Our friendship ended instantly.

13 Likes

Re: No Topic! by MrStan11(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
I would have suggested redpill but when I saw the picture, I was like "dude face your studies".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plz Help, My Step Mother Seduced Me And We End It On My Bed In My Room. / A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. / The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.