Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,862 members, 7,956,251 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance (68141 Views)

Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by zinny377(f): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Momfa: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ki lo kan iru awayi.....
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by RamseyBolton: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
I thought he was dating a white woman

1 Like

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by wink2015(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Terry G musical carreer seems to be going down.

How is this guy huzzling to survive?

1 Like

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by victorian(f): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
folake4u:

Shut up! you talk too much undecided

Seems u have started hearing voices.

Hope you've taken your medications today?

12 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by manontree: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Impressive. Takes a real man to publicly apologise to his woman. I pray she forgives him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by RexTramadol1: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
She will be feeling like what I don't know now o
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Femijohn198: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
this one want to Bleep,toto dey hungry am were were.
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
sammyironside:
Nobody should insult him, takes a strong man to do this.

Not strong, being shielded from the child.
It is a mistake most women make especially baby mamas.
They use the child to taunt the men and abuse them emotionally especially if it is an only child, first born or first male.
Which is very wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Ladipamela(f): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
It is said that u don't know the value of what u have until its gone...though we all make mistakes but seems she's fed up already and wanted a quit

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by CandidSeeker(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
It's possible a Prophet told him to go and beg the lady...

If you know, you know.

7 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by YorubaAmaka(m): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hmmm

Love nwantiti wink
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by dederocs(m): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Some pussy, sorry women, are damn unforgettable...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Jokkarm2: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
go and kneel down for 7 hours on a concrete for her, with only boxer and raise your two hand up. make sure you kneel down for 7 hours. then your sins will be forgiven.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Jokkarm2: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
manontree:
Impressive. Takes a real man to publicly apologise to his woman. I pray she forgives him
leave that thing, anybody can say sorry. what matters is the repentance of a sinner .

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Suremikky(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
meobizy:
The problem with having a child is the parent remains in your life till further notice. I fear the thought of having a baby mama as well as marriage. The fear isn’t strong enough to stop me cumming raw inside females. Lol.

Are u trying to explain the level of you stupidity or what?i don’t seem to get it

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by yusluvad(m): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Your eye don clear

1 Like

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Hypnotise: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Terry G na Boss
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by meobizy(f): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Suremikky:

Are u trying to explain the level of you stupidity or what?i don’t seem to get it
Good.
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by daddytime(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
ceeroh:
Security operatives needed urgently!!!

Maximum age of 30.

Candidates will be required to undergo 2weeks training upon appointment.
No prior experience required.

Applicants should live within Opebi-Toyin-Allen axis.

Interested candidates should contact the number on my signature.

Security operative abi gateman.

Bros, call the position him real name. grin

6 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Nwaonyishi69: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
These sweet tongued demons can say anything to get at a pussy. Well, it seems that is all that most women want.

1 Like

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Youngzedd(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Terry G is a BOY.

#Weak
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Album release loading

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
daddytime:

Security operative abi gateman.
Bros, call the position him real name. grin
Iz you dat know grin
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Your eye don clear.
You think every female is like Annie idibia and co.

1 Like

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Dinho20(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
WHEN YOU START GOING AFTER ANYTHING IN SKIRT, IT MEANS YOU NEED DELIVERANCE.

NOW THE WORK OF THE FLESH ARE EVIDENT: SEXUAL IMMORALITY, IMPURITY, SENSUALITY, IDOLATRY, SORCERY, ENMITY, STRIFE, FITS OF ANGER, DRUNKENNESS, ORGIES, THINGS LIKE THIS.

I WARN YOU, AS I WARNED YOU BEFORE, THAT THOSE WHO DO SUCH THINGS WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by fergie001: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
meobizy:
The problem with having a child is the parent remains in your life till further notice. I fear the thought of having a baby mama as well as marriage. The fear isn’t strong enough to stop me cumming raw inside females. Lol.
You again?
You are becoming a bad influence to me ooooo grin grin
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by jurgyvideos: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by cacab: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
etcsines:
Your silence is killing me - Terry G begs babymama for another chance to make things right

Nigerian singer, Terry G has taken to his Instagram page to issue a public apology to his baby mama, Mimi Omoregbe.

It's unclear what must have led to the misunderstanding between the pair who have a son together. But the 'Akpako Master' has made it clear he wants to make things right if given another opportunity.

Read what he wrote below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B546AumAr43/?igshid=y9x9ex2tqndo

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Dinho20(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
THERE IS NO MORE LOVELY, FRIENDLY OR CHARMING RELATIONSHIP, COMMUNION OR COMPANY, THAN A GOOD MARRIAGE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by link2ok22: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Seems that babe pussy is so sweet and nigga wanna taste some more. I remember some years back, I had to beg one babe after a serious fight. Even tho she was at fault, but I don't wanna miss that big ass and her succulent boobs. Besides her pusssy is ouuta this world grin grin grin. Oh Cynthia I will never forget u cool tongue

Bad soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.