Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance (67997 Views)

Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Hoodgod(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Frankipine042:

My guy..get puna wey you go enter eh...leaving it will be an uphill task.
i swear even if she dey fuckup u go just the endure her stupidity but respect the pussy grin
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Favour988: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Isinweke:
So Terry G no get Heart?

I thi
nk say na Man him be
This is the opposite, he is rather "A Real Man! because it takes only a real man to do what he has done.
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by purples25(f): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
ghost3040:

A man is not supposed to apologize to a woman for whatsoever reason..

He's weak..!!!

Because the woman is not a human being or what ? And cuz a man can never be wrong or what ? Man is not a human being that makes mistakes or he is too big to apologize ?
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Chicastle: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
victorian:
La la la la la

La la la

When a woman's fed-up, there ain't nothing you can do about it.

If you like cry a river, until the ocean overflows, she will always remember she's a woman scorned.

cheesy

Vivi you don't mean it?
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Chicastle: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Seems he wants to Taste the microphone some more
Badt guy
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by JayPeeOham: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Seems that babe pussy is so sweet and nigga wanna taste some more. I remember some years back, I had to beg one babe after a serious fight. Even tho she was at fault, but I don't wanna miss that big ass and her succulent boobs. Besides her pusssy is ouuta this world grin grin grin. Oh Cynthia I will never forget u cool tongue

Receive sense now!!!!

1 Like

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by sonofanarchy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
folake4u:

Shut up! you talk too much undecided
don't mind her, maybe her face is fed up with those bleaching cream
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by 3verblazing(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Seems that babe pussy is so sweet and nigga wanna taste some more. I remember some years back, I had to beg one babe after a serious fight. Even tho she was at fault, but I don't wanna miss that big ass and her succulent boobs. Besides her pusssy is ouuta this world grin grin grin. Oh Cynthia I will never forget u cool tongue
hahaha..this guy na mumu... grin grin cheesy ..on a serious note though i can relate ... Oh Mary i will never forget u grin
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
ghost3040:
shocked shocked shocked
Who gives birth to these weak men?? grin grin shocked angry

No be weakness, na guilty conscience dey worry the guy.

Having a good conscience is never a weakness, otherwise human beings would eventually become savages....
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by SamOyovwi: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Indeed brother. Some pussy are damn unforgettable
dederocs:
Some pussy, sorry women, are damn unforgettable...
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Myhusband(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I can relate bro. once dated one ugly lady with good shape like that. her sex drive and bed styles is out of this world

I was in a serious relationship when she called off the relationship, I begged and cried that day ehn! the mumu girl cum dey feel funky not knowing na her pussy and sex drive dey intoxicate me
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Roozzaay(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
"and few tears" again?
Madt Nikka
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by folake4u(f): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Why are you angry with her?
undecided
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
ceeroh:
Security operatives needed urgently!!!

Maximum age of 30.

Candidates will be required to undergo 2weeks training upon appointment.
No prior experience required.

Applicants should live within Opebi-Toyin-Allen axis.

Interested candidates should contact the number on my signature.
what kinda Discriminating Job Advert is this? Maximum Age of 30? So 1000 years old people like me should not Apply? sad
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by KayCee92(m): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
ceeroh:

Maximum age of 30.

Lol, no qualifications needed. That part got me laughing hard. U needed B.Sc B4?....no certificate needed when the job is come and tender ur life. The life na the biggest certificate grin grin grin
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2019
3verblazing:
hahaha..this guy na mumu... grin grin cheesy ..on a serious note though i can relate ... Oh Mary i will never forget u grin

grin grin grin
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:09am On Dec 11, 2019
Myhusband:

I can relate bro. once dated one ugly lady with good shape like that. her sex drive and bed styles is out of this world

I was in a serious relationship when she called off the relationship, I begged and cried that day ehn! the mumu girl cum dey feel funky not knowing na her pussy and sex drive dey intoxicate me

Hahaha.
Exactly.
That's how it is
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by macho44(m): 12:12am On Dec 11, 2019
victorian:
La la la la la

La la la

When a woman's fed-up, there ain't nothing you can do about it.

If you like cry a river, until the ocean overflows, she will always remember she's a woman scorned.

cheesy

Ehen!!!!!, Tell Me MORE wink
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Square2020(m): 12:49am On Dec 11, 2019
BABY MAMA AT UR AGE?
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by frozen70(f): 5:18am On Dec 11, 2019
Terry G, has tried very well to come out and apologise to his woman

It takes humbleness from a man who appreciate his woman to do this

With this public apology, she will accept him for another chance

You know when a woman is keeping silent, worse things are going through her mind
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by romenna: 5:58am On Dec 11, 2019
ceeroh:

Maximum age of 30.

do u know the cost of accommodation in the area u mentioned?
Have you analysed the cost of living in the areas mentioned against your budget for emoluments for the position?
Pls dnt add to the sufferings of Nigerians ok.
Make sure you do the ryt tin.
Shalom
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
ma brother na die u dey o
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by emmydiamon(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

O boy!!!! Terry G don dey fresh ooo.

E be like say the guy don pick.

It seems Terry G's road to his baby mama's pu...ssy is as bad as the YOLA-JALINGO express way, guy man wan re-construct the road for easy accessibility down the honey pot..

Badt guy....
Guy i swear that road na the worst road, so far.
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Tookool(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2019
dollytino4real:
terryjesus don fine finish o!
How do you define fine?
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by VanSARS: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
etcsines:
Your silence is killing me - Terry G begs babymama for another chance to make things right

Nigerian singer, Terry G has taken to his Instagram page to issue a public apology to his baby mama, Mimi Omoregbe.

It's unclear what must have led to the misunderstanding between the pair who have a son together. But the 'Akpako Master' has made it clear he wants to make things right if given another opportunity.

Read what he wrote below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B546AumAr43/?igshid=y9x9ex2tqndo

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by dollytino4real(f): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Tookool:

How do you define fine?
u don't define fine u look at fine
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Tookool(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
dollytino4real:
u don't define fine u look at fine
Okay
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by zappytitozi: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Him for ask Andy waiting happen first. No be who start first dey win

Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by zappytitozi: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
She don tell you say u must apologise for public and you come show here the form lover boy. Ganja sense dey always cause trouble for una. Stop ganja una no go here. I now say your ganja brothers go start fight me but I no mind.
Re: Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance by Ourgirl24(f): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
grin grin grin
MyVILLAGEpeople:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Tekno Compares Nigerian Jollof Rice With Ghanaian Jollof Rice (pics,Video) / Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.