Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,257 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. (1503 Views)

According To My Research, Nigerian Girls Are The Most Entitled To Men / Battles Of Second Daughters In A Family / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Have you carefully studied second daughters of most families. If you have not, please use my criteria to analyze second daughters of families you know, especially direct second daughters(Where after the first girl, another girl follows directly). You may notice this features about direct second daughters.

(1) The are stubborn or heady.

(2) The are stricter than first daughters.

(3) The do have tougher relationships.

(4) They lose virginity late or end up marrying as virgins.

4 Likes

Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by duduade: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
freedomest:
Have you carefully studied second daughters of most families. If you have not, please use my criteria to analyze second daughters of families you know, especially direct second daughters(Where after the first girl, another girl follows directly). You may notice this features about direct second daughters.

Joblessness is a disease

9 Likes

Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Priapus69: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
If you have done research, I would like to see your sample population, population location, findings and test of significance (t test) on those supposed findings.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
duduade:

Joblessness is a disease
Hope you are adhering to social distance law.
Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
I agree with you to an extent... Just like you were describing those second daughter's I know. I'll give you 80%
Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by wrose(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
freedomest:

Accurate asf
Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by dnawah(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
freedomest:

mine is still very young but I don separate figth tire,but fears cane alit.but very intelligent.
Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by JERRY1925(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lol.. U try
Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hey..you might be wrong. Nothing is absolute. I'm second daughter, following the first (adanne) immediately but;
1) I'm not more stubborn than the first
2) Not stricter than the first
3) Can't really say
4) Not sure really cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Very true.
They always want to ride the first daughters. In fact, there's a family in my area. The second is too Sharp mouthed and always tries to control the first but I always step in and give her the beating of her life.
It happened in my family too with the second always acting like she's better cos she's very fair and looks like Latinos. While our first daughter is dark. They never saw eye to eye because of this behavior.
This thing Im telling you, till now they are not in talking terms due to beefs from way back. Its that serious. And that is what I'm trying to prevent with those my neighborhs children now that they are still 13, and 12.

Seen it in other families too.

2 Likes

Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Exodora: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
I am not immidiate second daughter but am second daughter to be sincere am shot of words.

1 Like

Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
check to see ...
Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Petyprincess(f): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Accurate asf!

1 Like

Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Exodora:
I am not immidiate second daughter but am second daughter to be sincere am shot of words.

Well we are referring to immediate second daughters to first daughter. You don't see yo fall in, so you can't relate.

This thing is very true and calls for addressing cos I'm not happy my elder siblings ended the way they did.

It even gets to boyfriend ish.
Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Exodora: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Well we are referring to immediate second daughters to first daughter. You don't see yo fall in, so you can't relate.

This thing is very true and calls for addressing cos I'm not happy my elder siblings ended the way they did.

It even gets to boyfriend ish.

Hmmmmm this is serious
Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
I try
Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by xrayj(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is a very wrong report
Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Soleye24(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Not true, my sis is very nice
Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
I'm a second daughter and I can say op is accurate.

But why?

1 Like

Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ariza:

But why?
Thanks
Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 28, 2020
Ariza:

But why?
Maybe another researcher should dig dip.
Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by zexy2030(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Very true.
They always want to ride the first daughters. In fact, there's a family in my area. The second is too Sharp mouthed and always tries to control the first but I always step in and give her the beating of her life.
It happened in my family too with the second always acting like she's better cos she's very fair and looks like Latinos. While our first daughter is dark. They never saw eye to eye because of this behavior.
This thing Im telling you, till now they are not in talking terms due to beefs from way back. Its that serious. And that is what I'm trying to prevent with those my neighborhs children now that they are still 13, and 12.

Seen it in other families too.
why affirming without documented facts. Havent you read philosophy n logic and u studied Engrish
Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by czarr(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2020
You know now that i think about it you may be right.
Re: My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Op is right

(1) (Reply)

Will You Agree To Marry The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / If You're To Get Married (redpillers) / I Have Fallen For My Friend's Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.