Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) (3173 Views)

Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. / Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by czarr(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by Candidlady: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
sad

Ireally don't care for wealth! Iwill ride you like em Amazon women, if only you promise to ride for me!

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
lol!
Re: Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
I so much love skin cut on a guy who has the skincut headshape and that lintune hairstyle(the one on his last dp)
Re: Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by Bluezy13(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Ireally don't care for wealth! Iwill ride you like em Amazon women, if only you promise to ride for me!

Hmmm...

I fear for the sanity of this supposed lady that I just mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by Candidlady: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...

I fear for the sanity of this supposed lady that I just mentioned.

Meaning? undecided
Re: Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by chatinent: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

I promise.
Re: Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by Bluezy13(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Meaning? undecided

Hmm...
You just increased my fears.
Re: Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by Candidlady: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bluezy13:

Hmm...
You just increased my fears.

Iam lost? Increase your fear how?

chatinent:

I promise.

smiley
Re: Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by Bluezy13(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Iam lost? Increase your fear how?

smiley

Hmmm...
Re: Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by jericco1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Lol this is not Cinderella please grin
Re: Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by Richsteemit: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

End time woman grin
Re: Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by LINTUNE(m): 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
I so much love skin cut on a guy who has the skincut headshape and that lintune hairstyle(the one on his last dp)
aww thanks sweet wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by Aiel123: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
jericco1:

Lol this is not Cinderella please grin
Simi and AG pro max
Re: Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

My kind lady kiss kiss kiss

I am on your Lane wink.
Re: Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) by bluefilm: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2022
czarr:
Choose wisely.

When your hairstyle has four wheels. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience / Circumcised Girl? / Why Women Test Men They Are Dating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.