Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Posts You Dont Understand, Perhaps They Can Be Explained Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Posts You Dont Understand, Perhaps They Can Be Explained Here (427 Views)

What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained / I See People Take This Mix, But Dont Understand Why ! (see Pix) / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posts You Dont Understand, Perhaps They Can Be Explained Here by nlPoster: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
I dont get this one:

That's why I laugh at all these boys labouring every moment of their lives to please women instead of labouring to make it in life. Opening threads, crying, feeling jealous because one smello is paying more attention to another guy, you go cry till kingdom come.

Who opened a thread like that?
Re: Posts You Dont Understand, Perhaps They Can Be Explained Here by meobizy(f): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
One thing I hate in this forum is when someone types “I don’t get the essence of this thread” and it’s many forms of “I don’t understand what the thread means”, not to forget “all these big grammar, una go kill person for this Nairaland.”. If one had poor education when growing up displaying it to the public is the last thing they should attempt. Anyway, we are online and in Nigeria where people do not understand the concept of shame or minding their own business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Posts You Dont Understand, Perhaps They Can Be Explained Here by meobizy(f): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:

I dont get this one:

People do it a lot here. Confused kids with smartphones equal a lot of dumb threads which proliferate here.
Re: Posts You Dont Understand, Perhaps They Can Be Explained Here by nlPoster: 12:48am On Dec 11, 2019
meobizy:
One thing I hate in this forum is when someone types “I don’t get the essence of this thread” and it’s many forms of “I don’t understand what the thread means”, not to forget “all these big grammar, una no go kill person for this Nairaland.”. If one had poor education when growing up displaying it to the public is the last thing they should attempt. Anyway, we are online and in Nigeria where people do not understand the concept of shame or minding their own business.

well, I don't know what you mean for sure but I prefer if someone asks when they dont understand something.

2 Likes

Re: Posts You Dont Understand, Perhaps They Can Be Explained Here by meobizy(f): 2:09am On Dec 11, 2019
nlPoster:

well, I don't know what you mean for sure but I prefer if someone asks when they dont understand something.
The kids are only trolling. They’re too stupid to understand the topic and are too stupid to understand a breakdown of the subject. Trust me, I’ve tried explaining multiple times to members with no change to their situation.
Re: Posts You Dont Understand, Perhaps They Can Be Explained Here by nlPoster: 2:48am On Dec 11, 2019
Hm, well to each their own and God for all.
Re: Posts You Dont Understand, Perhaps They Can Be Explained Here by MrCork: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
nlPoster:

I dont get this one:

...brother..nobody ever under stand yor meaning less threads...i dpnt.

Anyways hav u had brain scan?(no oofeense)
smiley

(1) (Reply)

African Forefathers In Their Wisdom Married More Than 1 Wife.......... / Please Help / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.