Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? (19388 Views)

The Worst Employer You Ever Worked With And Why Did You Quit? / Why Did You Quit Your Last Job / Have You Quit Your Job Before Because You Were Fed Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? by Seniorwriter(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pisol:

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

@Seniorwriter

Senior writer can we talk.. 0eightone8nine4two2eight09. Or give me ur contact.. tnx

I just need side hustle besides teaching Biko..

Kindly reach out to me via the facebook ID on my profile.

Cheers

@Seniorwriter
Re: Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? by MummyD2020(f): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Teewhy2:
OP since yesterday sef if there is opportunity and the resources is there, why do you think a bank senior officer earning averagely well will leave the country to Canada, US / UK and start with menial jobs pending when s/he will get a certificate that can help him get a more decent job.
It has to do with peace of mind, not everything is about physical cash.

I want to believe there are even senior managers that have taken the risk and it is paying off. We just need to make some drastic decisions to make headway in life. I will quit and leave. That the chinese people dont like the place doesnt mean it will be like that for u. U go just use the vexation of being a Nigerian with all the inconvenience s from birth and give it a shot. Its called leaving ur comfort zone
Re: Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? by bonetalk(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Even for a month visitation
Re: Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? by West2019(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yes sharp sharp there is no defferen between hell fire and Nigeria
Re: Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? by rachytenny2(f): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
China is just a write off in this case...
Re: Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? by Equity15(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Is this even a question? I'll leave without looking Back. Guy wake up!! Nigeria is not a place to be.

The bad news and insecurity we hear everyday is enough to make you consider leaving this country at the slightest opportunity.

Saving 1.5mil in a year? Are you saving in dollars or naira? Cause the naira weakens every single day. Bro, wise up and move out. You fit dey buy Xiaomi and other aliexpress gadget for boys ship am down here. Serious business

I have lost every single hope in this country
Re: Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? by Akexstinger(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yes oh ! As long as I will have no difficulties paying my fees and for my feeding and accommodation
Re: Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? by maziude: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
stagger:

China does not provide post-schooling employment visas. Unless the scholarship is for a course that actually gives you skills you can privately monetize, you should not consider it.

They do now.
Re: Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? by maziude: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
FineUsername:
Lets say you've a first degree, a PGD in different discipline and you're currently running a professional course which is related to your first degree and job; saving an average of 1.5m Naira a year from your work. Then, boom! An all full tuition scholarship (undergraduate) came with a monthly allowance of approximately 30k Naira. Location? China! Course? Same discipline with your first degree.

Will you resign from your current position for the scholarship?

Reasons.

Yes!

I did it (for an MSc)! And still thanking God for the opportunity.

Will I do it again? Yes!

Well built schools, students from different countries, the opportunity to learn mandarin, networking with people you meet.

They have recruiting events every year during graduation period (at least my university usually holds this) and yes, most of my friends that we graduated together are all working there now!

As for me, I moved west using my MSc and with the ability to speak Mandarin!

The decision is yours ultimately!

Good luck and Godspeed!
Re: Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2021
So some of y'all think saving 125k ( $325 ) a month is good, lol, you better leave if you want your future to be saved.
Re: Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hell yeah

1 Like

Re: Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? by FineUsername(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
lol... Everyone ain't like you man. Do not use your condition to rate others.
FYI I am still in Nigeria with a better job. grin

Saltybear:
Another fake post with fantasies. Childish rubbish made up by people using tecno and infinix phones just to make posts

Oga go and get a job and stop creating fake posts

Re: Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? by FineUsername(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
It is in Naira oo... I am still in Naija, can only give God the glory cos a lot has changed now. cool

Equity15:
Is this even a question? I'll leave without looking Back. Guy wake up!! Nigeria is not a place to be.

The bad news and insecurity we hear everyday is enough to make you consider leaving this country at the slightest opportunity.

Saving 1.5mil in a year? Are you saving in dollars or naira? Cause the naira weakens every single day. Bro, wise up and move out. You fit dey buy Xiaomi and other aliexpress gadget for boys ship am down here. Serious business

I have lost every single hope in this country
Re: Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? by owobokiri(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2021
rachytenny2:
China is just a write off in this case...
China is not a write off.. but I can understand why you think so. Most Nigerians look at China from western tentacles... Lived there for over ten years in the past, met many Nigerian students and other nationals including Americans, Germans, Italians, Russians and ofcourse Africans.. They do have a roburst academic infastructure and very enchanting cities... No dull moments in Shanghai, Beijing, Dalian or Shenzhen..,
If Op is the smart type, he can easily hook up with lots of opportunities and will reasonably improve his income as he settles in... One thing about China I know for sure is the limitless opportunities that abound..

1 Like

Re: Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? by Collineno: 7:15am On May 05, 2021
HehnryBlck:
Considering the location of China, I will also not quit my job. I agree that there are people in China who don't even want to stay in their country because the expectation from the employer is usually high compared to the salary. But I will try in Dayton. It is a perfect dairy to travel. I've had out for about a month, and it has sinned me a lot. At first, however, I had doubts about whether to go or not. I came across some informational reviews about different localities. They convinced me that I should make this visit. Anyway, if China is not good enough, you can try Dayton.
Thank you for the grammar correction.. � � �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics / Workforce Group Graduate Trainee / My Husband,A Good Man-Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.