Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (32250 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by NevetsIbot(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
Xsem:

I wan reach 12, how can i get the herbs please

12" fear God na.

You can get it in any local shop that they sell herbs. these local shops always have their section in the market

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by alabluke(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Having small dick is not your making, learn to work with what you have. Life is too short.

3 Likes

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
bukiah:
Prayer my brother, pray. You will see result
This lady u are funny, you two should pray together then.

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
bukiah:
So prayer will increase his dick size ?

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Beatswim: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
My brother... Not all girls complain of small dicks... All u just do is find the right lady for u.. Work hard during sexual intercouse to satisfy her needs.. And use the small dick well after enough romancing and kissing... Most of the good girls have a very tight and gummy veegay.. Just catch her when shes still innocent and solid... Above all... U need to move your new innocent girl to Jesus and fill her wt the word of God and holy ghost fire else she fills her mind with vain things and bad friends that talks about their husband size and prowess in bed... Your preeq size is a net of God to move u and your spouse close to him.. This may sound awkward bro.. Even if u go outside of this country for penile enlargement it wont be successful.. Just find a Bible believing church... Relate wt good sis wt good background not oloshos... Fill her time wt church activities and let her remain faithful.. Then u wont even think about your size anymore.. And u will br filled wt eternal peace bro...

14 Likes

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Xsem(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
lincsnuel:

Nawaoo bros, this thing wey you dey plan pack so, you wan marry at all?? Abi you wan kill pesin daughter undecided

I thought many girls like it. And one can never tell, you fit end up with all these evening newspapers and you will only have your rod to thank for not being swallowed by their sector which might have passed through so many trying times.

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Xsem(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Mmmmmmm na man pikin you wan use 12" drill, my broda are you not a patriot

I want to show them pepper

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by lincsnuel: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Xsem:

I thought many girls like it. And one can never tell, you fit end up with all these evening newspapers and you will only have your rod to thank for not being swallowed by their sector which might have passed through so many trying times.

Oh, I see... Well good luck then cheesy
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by bukiah: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sirvingeo:

So prayer will increase his dick size ?
It will. Shut up your mouth if you don't Kno how mighty this God is

3 Likes

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by bukiah: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
NevetsIbot:

I for Yab you like this....
What did you type there
Yab me keee? Try and see how the devil will deal with you
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by NevetsIbot(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
bukiah:
Yab me keee? Try and see how the devil will deal with you

Lol.

Really... And why will the devil do that?? You affiliated to him or something
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
Developit:
Trust me I m a very handsome guy, the kind your girl would wink at even while she is with you.

I come across a lot of them who want a relationship with me. But guys I have never been happy. I have a very small dick, about 4.6 inches and very tiny. embarassed cry cry cry

Anytime I want to get down with any girl and she sees my size she gets turned off. No matter how hard I try to make her understand its not my fault, they always tell me to up my game as I can't satisfy not just them, but any other woman.

Fact is, for the past 4 years I have never had sex with any girl. In as much as I hate masturbation, that's all I manage. No one should tell me masturbation is a sin. God knew its a sin any yet he gave a small thing cool cool

Fact is I'm 27 years, and most guy my age are talking of marriage.

Please I need help. I know there's a lot of people who would love to take advantage of my predicament to advertise their scam schemes, but I no go fall.

I just need someone who have used any method to increase their dick to help me. I have heard of Hausa Herbs, but I don't know how to get them.

Please I know about penis pump, jelqing, etc. They simply don't work.

I have bought a lot of enlargement herbs off Instagram vendors, yet nothing works.

Please I need a helpful advice or contact of where to get what will enlarge my rod. Sex is nothing everything, but 4 years without is is something. I can't molest innocent young girls nah.

Please I need help.....
Get a virgin or simply tie a dumbbell down there and do dickk push ups twice a day... D dumbbell should not b too heavy to avoid wear and tear.
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Ginaz(f): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
lipsrsealed let me pass. Wrong thread.
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Beatswim:
My brother... Not all girls complain of small dicks... All u just do is find the right lady for u.. Work hard during sexual intercouse to satisfy her needs.. And use the small dick well after enough romancing and kissing... Most of the good girls have a very tight and gummy veegay.. Just catch her when shes still innocent and solid... Above all... U need to move your new innocent girl to Jesus and fill her wt the word of God and holy ghost fire else she fills her mind with vain things and bad friends that talks about their husband size and prowess in bed... Your preeq size is a net of God to move u and your spouse close to him.. This may sound awkward bro.. Even if u go outside of this country for penile enlargement it wont be successful.. Just find a Bible believing church... Relate wt good sis wt good background not oloshos... Fill her time wt church activities and let her remain faithful.. Then u wont even think about your size anymore.. And u will br filled wt eternal peace bro...
Be giving yourself hope.
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Chinagorom111(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
So wats the normal size
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Bigseven(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Allow bee to sting you on your blokos, then rob aboniki twice daily for 2months you wont believe the size you'd have. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Spman: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Chinagorom111:
So wats the normal size
according to research. Average is 5.5 inches
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Beatswim: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Be giving yourself hope.
stop discouraging the op.. I just gave him the solution without side effect

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
Beatswim:
stop discouraging the op.. I just gave him the solution without side effect
Give him a genuine solution. Childbirth will expand that place unless dem going for CS.
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Beatswim: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Give him a genuine solution. Childbirth will expand that place unless dem going for CS.
i ain't talking to everyone.. I just adviced the op... to every man God has designed a lady for him.. Its just for the man to find the right one... Childbirth vaginal expansion is inconsequential during intercouse... So far the lady is not the wayward type
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
Beatswim:
i ain't talking to everyone.. I just adviced the op... to every man God has designed a lady for him.. Its just for the man to find the right one... Childbirth vaginal expansion is inconsequential during intercouse... So far the lady is not the wayward type
OH OK. He should go on puci sampling to find d one designed for him... Nice one grin

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Kevsmart88(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
Would love to lay my hands on that fruit ....would appreciate it help bro ...it has loads of medicinal value.. help a broda
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by iLegendd(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Small? Worry not.
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Kevsmart88(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
donpedro11:

It works, I even sell some few

Would love to lay my hands on that fruit... heard a lot abt it and it's medicinal value...
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Kevsmart88(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
donpedro11:

It works, I even sell some few
Pls how can I contact U?
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Kevsmart88(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
donpedro11:

When mixed its like this, I can make 4-5 small packs from this
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hmmm, God I thank you, I DE complain say my Jack Robinson long and thick, here comes another complaning of small Jack, try and make bitter kola your food, then go to Ala-agbo (herb saler) section for market, that's if you are within the Western state, If you are in Lagos,go to Mushin and ask of Elewe Omo Market, you will come back celebrating.
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Originalsly: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Bro.... seriously ask yourself.... do you want a small functioning dick?.... or a large one for show and peeing only? If somehow your dick is enlarged.... do you really believe it would receive enough blood and blood pressure to have an erection?... and maintain one? Would you prefer girls refer to you as Tiny Dick?....or Dead Dick?
If you want to prevent embarrassment... stop going after girls that are sexually active. .... they already know bigger is better. Looking for a wife... get a virgin....or almost virgin. Thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Danwakae(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
bukiah:

Lolsss... Which kind of prayer ??,
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by 21cents: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
lol.. I'll take this as a joke sha but if true, you really shouldn't have anything to worry about as long as your gbola works fine.. do you know what the real worry is?? it's not the size, when you cant get your shyte up for action, it's worse than prison sentence trust me.. you no go reason your size again wether big or average.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? / Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.