Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

FFK Replys Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Replys Femi Adesina (4311 Views)

IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Replys Femi Adesina by ChaleeBendel: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Whether he has earned the title of Major General or not the fact remains that the Punch has voiced the opinion of millions that your principal is a divisive, vicious, unstable, repressive, fascistic & dangerous tyrant who is unworthy of being called Mr. President. Suck on that! https:///yEDwoS9nBX

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Simplyleo: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Really?

Still searching for how this strips him of his status as the president though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by basty: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
Working with the government of the day has turned people we think are Democrat, freedom fighters, human right advocates to zombies. Femi Adesina of blessed memory, oh, sorry, I mean oh, he is Stoll alive. Femi Adesina to a crumble eater under Buhari's table. What an Irony of life.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Tumbulum: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Simplyleo:
Really?

who is s president? A symbol under remote control is what you called a president. You need some sense.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by ebujany(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Simplyleo:
Really?

Well, it doesn't but like they say, good name is better than riches

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sai mama

4 Likes

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Simplyleo:
Really?

Same here.

The title and office are conferred by the Constitution!

The newspaper is playing to the gallery and seriously pressing the mumu buttons of its undiscerning readers.

It must have been a very slow news day for the newspaper.

I read partisan politics and desperation into the childish editorial piece.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Bringback9ja: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
We have seen clearly now. He was renamed few hours ago.

Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd)

Nigeria Ruler 2019-2023 Regime

He has no respect for the rules of our great country. We the citizens has no respect for his office too. There is only president because there is law

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
V
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
Simplyleo:
Really?

That's because you lack the ability to read properly. You just went to school but still act like an illiterate. Is it because of the little money they give you, because of religion or because of tribalism? What a misdirected life you are living!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Simplyleo: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
trutht828:

That's because you lack the ability to read properly. You just went to school but still act like an illiterate. Is it because of the little money they give you, because of religion or because of tribalism? What a misdirected life you are living!
Simple question for you that can read and don't act like an illiterate; who is representing Nigeria in Egypt at the moment as a president? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
DonCandido:

Same here.

The newspaper is playing to the gallery and seriously pressing the mumu buttons of its undiscerning readers.

Hope you are also broad-minded enough to read partisan politics to all Major General Muhammadu Buhari's conduct since he became president? Or you aren't broad-minded enough to see that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Eteka1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kill yourself FFK.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
FFK, I have called you several unprintable names online and offline. I APOLOGIZE.

I mean I understand the need to make bread, but Garba shehu and femi adesina just seem completely devoid of common sense
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Simplyleo:

Simple question for you that can read and don't act like an illiterate; who is the president of the fed rep of nig?

Now, you proof that your education is a waste. If not, you will ask yourself if this president is democratic or tyrannical in his deeds or not.

So what's the cause of your intentional Blindness? Is it religion, tribalism or what other Senseless backward reason?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Simplyleo: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
trutht828:

Now, you proof that your education is a waste. If not, you will ask yourself if this president is democratic or tyrannical in his deeds or not.

So what's the cause of your intentional Blindness? Is it religion, tribalism or what other Senseless backward reason?
Mr useful education, pls answer and stop typing nonsense.
Dictatorial, tyrannical, the question is; who is representing Nigeria in Egypt at the moment as a president?

1 Like

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Xisnin(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
DonCandido:

Same here.

Then why are you guys jittery?

If I were you, I won't bother replying since the constitution that the Major General refused to respect
recognize him as the president.

Oh wait, constitution are bunch of words, it couldn't even recognize itself!
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Simplyleo:

Mr useful education, pls answer and stop typing nonsense.
Dictatorial, tyrannical, the question is; who is representing Nigeria in Egypt at the moment as a president?

Mr unuseful education, don't change the topic.

If you allow your brain to do its work, you will know that the issues is about how democratic or tyrannical this president is. Focus on the topic.

Stop acting like a paid poster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by gbbec: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
basty:
Working with the government of the day has turned people we think are Democrat, freedom fighters, human right advocates to zombies. Femi Adesina of blessed memory, oh, sorry, I mean oh, he is Stoll alive. Femi Adesina to a crumble eater under Buhari's table. What an Irony of life.

This got my rib cracking! Sheh
the original Adesina don die, na Bubu copy be this!

2 Likes

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Simplyleo: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
trutht828:

Mr unuseful education, don't change the topic.

If you allow your brain to do its work, you will know that the issues is about how democratic or tyrannical this president is. Focus on the topic.

Stop acting like a paid poster.
Okay Mr useful education:

ffk said:
principal is a divisive, vicious, unstable, repressive, fascistic & dangerous tyrant who is unworthy of being called Mr. President.

And I said:

Then you came rambling, insulting, cursing, education, small payment, religion, tribe bla bla bla.

Now, here comes the question again for the last time; who is the president of the fed rep of nig? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
trutht828:

Hope you are also broad-minded enough to read partisan politics to all Major General Muhammadu Buhari's conduct since he became president? Or you aren't broad-minded enough to see that?

And hope you are broad minded enough to know that the president and his office are products of politicking?

Hope you are broad minded enough to know that it is in the nature of the said office and any elected occupant to play politics?

Hope you are bright enough to know that it is not the job of a newspaper to play partisan (read opposition) politics without first registering as a political party?

Hope you are bright enough to know that what Punch Newspaper did with its editorial this morning is NOT journalism but political activism?

Do you know that deliberately disrespecting the office and title of the president is a violation of the Constitution and your duty to respect and uphold same as a citizen under the Constitution?

I think the media regulators should look into the composition of Punch newspapers' editorial board...
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Simplyleo:

Okay Mr useful education: ffk said

And I said:

Then you came rambling education, small paymen, religion, tribe bla bla bla.

Then for the last time, who is the president of the fed rep of nig? cheesy

You are still not allowing your brain to do its work. If you continue repressing your brain like this, you may render the poor thing permanently useless soon.

Let me try to educate you, hoping you haven't repressed your brain to the point of no return, thereby rendering yourself permanently unteachable. When abacha was displaying tyranny, did his tyrannical conducts strip him of the title of head of state?

Allow your brain to breathe and it will serve you better. I mean it is not cool to see you making a fool of yourself on every issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Xisnin:

Then why are you guys jittery?

If I were you, I won't bother replying since the constitution that the Major General refused to respect
recognize him as the president.

Oh wait, constitution are bunch of words, it couldn't even recognize itself!

I will take you SERIOUS if you can articulate in CLEAR WORDS the provisions of the Constitution the president has violated to date.
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Simplyleo: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
trutht828:

You are still not allowing your brain to do its work. If you continue repressing your brain like this, you may render the poor thing permanently useless soon.

Let me try to educate you, hoping you haven't repressed your brain to the point of no return, thereby rendering yourself permanently unteachable. When abacha was displaying tyranny, did his tyrannical conducts strip him of the title of head of state?

Allow your brain to breathe and it will serve you better. I mean it is not cool to see you making a fool of yourself on every issue.
Mr working brain in proper use, stop pretending to be intelligent cos you can't give what is not there.

Ffk said buhari is not worth to be called a president and I asked how that strips him of his status. Then you came with your "working brain" spitting, fuming all over the places writing nonsense about education, little payment and all those useless inconsequential gibberish.

Ffk described buhari with unprintable names and I wondered how that strips him of his status as ffk would have wished.

Now, Mr working brain with useful education, if you can't answer the simple and direct question, the gtfu outta my mention.

My last response though. cool

1 Like

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by BlackfireX: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
Will keep kwayeeeet FFK...

All Nigerians are solidly behind our dear amiable President

1 Like

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
DonCandido:

And hope you are broad minded enough to know that the president and his office are products of politicking?

Hope you are broad minded enough to know that it is in the nature of the said office and any elected occupant to play politics?

Hope you are bright enough to know that it is not the job of a newspaper to play partisan (read opposition) politics without first registering as a political party?

Hope you are bright enough to know that what Punch Newspaper did with its editorial this morning is NOT journalism but political activism?

Do you know that deliberately disrespecting the office and title of the president is a violation of the Constitution and your duty to respect and uphold same as a citizen under the Constitution?

I think the media regulators should look into the composition of Punch newspapers' editorial board...

When you intentionally break the law as a president, you automatically disrespect your office and violate the Constitution and your duty to respect and uphold the same as the custodian of that office.

May I remind you Mr Ass licker, that buhari swore to uphold the Constitution? Ask yourself, has buhari not broken that oath or not?

Have you asked yourself how many times buhari had broken the Constitution and disrespected the laws of nigeria? Oh, it doesn't matter to you, right? But the equal and opposite response of the citizens to buhari's obvious desecration of the Constitution is the only thing that you see?

Boy, it's either you have a low IQ or you are just intentionally avoiding the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Ndigbo Shocked Me! / IPOB Is Now A Cult Group As They Take This Step PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.