Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Come To My Aid With This Write Up Please! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Come To My Aid With This Write Up Please! (424 Views)

THE AGONY... A Story And Motivational Write Up By Mary Temitope / Depression A Motivational Write Up By Mary Temitope / You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come To My Aid With This Write Up Please! by information1: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
There was a descriptive essay i was going to write with strong backup but, really don't know where to start from.

Come to my aids please!

Write and essay of about 450words on "The deplorable state of Nigeria road"

Divepen1 , Obinnau , mynd44 lalasticlacla
Re: Come To My Aid With This Write Up Please! by Kennyprince: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
But this is simply Na bro
Re: Come To My Aid With This Write Up Please! by information1: 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kennyprince:
But this is simply Na bro
yes bro... I know.
let me see your short write up please.
Thanks
Re: Come To My Aid With This Write Up Please! by meobizy(f): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2019
So money is not involved here?

(1) (Reply)

To Die Is Gain / Sisterhood / Short Story Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.