Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Should I Take His Shop Instead? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take His Shop Instead? (392 Views)

Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / [watch Video] Man Laments After A Unilag Student Dropped Her Pant In His Shop / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take His Shop Instead? by Obaakran: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
working with one financial inclusion company. we always help our agents with float (fund) every weekend to help their business. they always return it every Mondays.
there is this agent of mine that refused to return his, telling me one issue came up and he squandered the company's money. had to use my personal money and pay the company. for almost three months, this guy has being posting me.
I have closed his shop today, retrieved the POS machine I gave him. and went home with both the machine and the key to his shop.
the question is, is it right for me to rent his shop to another person for me to get my money back? the man is currently at large.
lala please I need a wider coverage
Re: Should I Take His Shop Instead? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
who pay for rent for the shop? and when is the rent expiring? you can not rent the shop to another person when you are not the owner of the property

instead of renting,,you can put another person in his shop to replace the guy.
Re: Should I Take His Shop Instead? by habsydiamond(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
It's totally wrong for you to close his shop and collect his key under the law but with what I get see in this next level country of ours.. you are good to go since we no get laws that supports human rights. undecided
Re: Should I Take His Shop Instead? by chigoizie7(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
It is wrong

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? / Who Should I Marry? / University Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.