Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,356 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Some Harsh Lessons That Every Person Should Learn(disagreeable?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Harsh Lessons That Every Person Should Learn(disagreeable?) (318 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? / A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Harsh Lessons That Every Person Should Learn(disagreeable?) by Awaoyelmoni(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2019
*Beauty is a much bigger advantage than intelligence for women. Name me 20 smart women and 20 beautiful women in a minute. Bet it is way more difficult to name 20 intelligent women because you don’t really care about them. Even if people are amazed by their intelligence, most would rather be/have a beautiful woman. Anyone who had an ugly duckling experience would notice the huge difference in the way people treat you before and after. I went from 4/10 to 6/10 in appearance which isn’t such a huge jump and I’m still far from being a beauty queen material. Even then, the difference in the way society treats me is astounding. I can’t imagine how easy it would be to manipulate people and get favors if I look like Gal Gadot.

*Don’t be a vigilante when it comes to other people’s relationship problems, especially if they are not your best friends. It is just not worth it. If someone cheats on another, just act like you don’t know anything. Being the whistleblower can backfire on you. The couple could unfriend you and their relationship could get stronger instead.

*Even when it seems like everyone including you is against someone (especially someone deemed to have a higher social status), better go with the flow and pretend to be nice if the others are too. Being the only one who is too honest could backfire on you badly. If you can’t stand such dishonesty, just avoid those people peacefully.

*Don’t be in a hurry to make any decisions when you are stirred up emotionally. Take some time to calm down before you think of the logical moves. Don’t break relationships due to sudden burst of temper. Once broken, they could be beyond repair.
Don’t be the bigger person. Forgiveness has to be earned. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, but that is better than all the good being blind while only the evil can see.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stuck In Love For Seven Years Of False Promises:help Me! / Am I In Love? / Let's Share Fun Memories.do U Remember Those Wicked Things You Did With Knockout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.