Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! - Investment Ads (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! (10880 Views)

Lets Be Your Partner And Assistant On Logistics/delivery Services. / Lets Talk Business / Seed Funding Needed For Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2020
Update:

I am now open to Abuja deals.

So, if your business is in Abuja and environs, you can now reach out to me.

For all those asking about this, you can come in now.

Port-harcourt will come onboard soon, not ready yet for that zone.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2020
Still taking requests...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Bring in your requests now so we can work something out.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
It's a new week people.

Begin with a bang, bring in your financial requests for consideration now.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2020
Got a genuine financial need?

Let's talk!

Kindly read the update requirements first while remembering that I now take requests from Abuja.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2020
As you enjoy the holidays, be rest assured that you've got succour for your financial needs.

Kindly see the updated requirements.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2020
Another week, another opportunity...

Reach out now...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2020
Come in with your requests now...

Agric deals, Oil & Gas transactions, Trade transactions, Invoice discounting, International Trade, LPOs etc.

There is something for everyone. If it's worth dealing, then it's worth considering for financing.

Though I am disposed to Lagos and Abuja deals, if you have need outside these places that you strongly believe is worth my consideration, please, don't hesitate to contact me.

Please see the updated requirements.

Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Still taking requests...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Never minding the time, you can always reach out to me for your funding needs.

Please see the updated requirements.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Come in with your needs folks. Let's discuss.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Let's do this people.

Come in with your authentic deals (oil and gas, construction, trade, international trade, auto biz, agric deals, equity financing, invoice discounting etc) and let's reason together.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
You may approach with all your AGO, PMS, Aviation fuel and other oil and gas product financing.

Just reach out now.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Still tending to requests ..
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Your financial partner for qualified establishments is just a DM away!

Contact me now for that 300m equity contribution needed to execute that LPO, international deals? I got you! Oil & Gas procurements? Not a problem! Construction and engineering? Right up my alley! FMCG distributorship financing? No worries! What about discounting your invoice to the tune of say 100m? Step right in. Auto dealership and individual purchase (you can finally get that 2021 G Class)? Hit me up (don't do commercial cars financing though).

I got something for everything and everyone.

Just,

Meet the updated requirements and we are good to go.

Remember, I now handle deals in Abuja and oil and gas deals in the south-south states.

See you on the other side of the negotiation table.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Just so you know, you can also invest that cash lying around with me for some wonderful rates.

Just reach out if interested.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2020
Bring in your finance needs for consideration.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Still doing this...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bring all your oil & gas deals, procurements etc.

All your construction, marine and agric deals.

Bring them all never minding the sector and type.

As long as you meet the updated requirements, we can do good business
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
A new week is upon us.

Reach out now and get financed.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Come in with your requests now...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Still treating applications.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2020
Come in with your requests so we can put our heads together to work things out.

Kindly see the updated requirements.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
All your Procurement and supply needs, contracts, invoice discounting, trade finance, international trade finance and whatnot.

Just send a DM.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Contact me now...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Clock is ticking...

Come in with your deals now...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2020
A new week for new opportunities.

Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:02am On Aug 19, 2020
Bring them to me...let's talk good business.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Still handling LPOs...oil & gas, trade finance, international trade, invoice discounting, equity funding etc.

Kindly see the requirements before initiating contact.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bring the LPOs...AGO, ATK, PMS, Dreding, Agric, Furniture, Electronic & Electricals, Marine, Construction, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Medical, Foods etc.

If there's a contract/LPO for it, I can fund it. Just meet the minimum requirements and we are good to go.

You need bridge financing, working capital, equity contribution financing? Just send me a DM and we can do good business.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
Been away for a while (COVID sure messing up stuff business-wise), but, I'm back.

Now, based on the uncertainties in the economy, please contact me ONLY if you meet the requirements. Giving out funds right now is SO risky (yet to recoup disbursed funds due to the pandemic) and dicey. Please, while.lauding your efforts, all start-ups request for fund will not be considered.

So, you got a good deal? You meet the revised requirements? Chat me up.

Stay safe and healthy.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2021
Still funding genuine LPOs and contracts.

Contact me now.

Still going on strong.

Got a great LPO from a reputable firm that needs funding? Contact me now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Business Plan for loans and grants / Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future / Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.