Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! - Investment Ads (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! (10892 Views)

Lets Be Your Partner And Assistant On Logistics/delivery Services. / Lets Talk Business / Seed Funding Needed For Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:01am On Feb 29, 2020
Another month gone...where are you in your business pursuit?

Is funds the problem? Just meet the requirements and get funded.

Kindly read requirements before initiating contact.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Still treating cases this beautiful Sunday afternoon...

Come with yours if you meet the requirements.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
Still here...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2020
It's the first work day of the new month...

Still allowing access to good money make a mockery of your entrepreneurial effort?

Contact me now to put a stop to that.

Read the requirements please before initiating contact.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2020
The month is rolling on...

contact me now for the much needed business and personal financial tonic.

Kindly read the requirements before initiating contact.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
LPOs on the move, contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please read the requirements before initiating contact.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Still hearing out cases...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
Still here taking request
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Come qualified one, come qualified all!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2020
It's a beautiful Sunday, contact me now for an even more beautiful Monday.

Please read requit before reaching out.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Still doing this...

Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Requests are still being treated
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2020
You have a beautiful LPO?

You need your invoice discounted to get cash to sort out a business issue or whatever?

You meet the requirements?

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
It's late, but not too late for me to answer and treat your queries.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2020
A requirements re-cap:

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an office in Lagos (no more outside Lagos dealings....I see shege nor be small!)

3. Your business should have an account with a bank (this is where lots of folks fall out as their businesses don't have an account-they run the business from their personal accounts to probably avoid bank charges).

4. Your business should have been in existence for at least 2 years.

5. You will submit a two-year business account statement for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

6. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

7. For LPOs, you have to provide evidence of other LPOs you've successfully completed within last year and subsequent invoices detailing payments. All the above also applies here.

8. I'm staying away from financing agric deals and mining deals for now as from experience it ALWAYS goes wrong. So all the Soya bean suppliers, Cocoa and whatnot, I'm no longer interested (except you've good reason why I should finance an agric deal, don't initiate contact). All the mining exploration deals also, I'm no longer interested (suffered and lost so much to these agaric and mining deals...well, I'm wiser now).

Contact me if you meet with the above.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Still treating requests
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Come on in with your LPOs...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Still here...
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Reach out now if you're qualified...remember, a closed mouth don't get fed.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bring them in now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 5:47am On Mar 13, 2020
Real early in the morning; that's when the business idea juices flow the most.

Contact me now if you meet the requirements.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Still here folks...

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:07am On Mar 14, 2020
The month marches on unceasingly...slowly bringing the year to a close.

Is funds still hampering your business expansion and/or success.

Contact me now.

Kindly read the requirements first.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Just meet the requirements and reach out now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2020
Bring in the LPOs, the contracts, the trade financing, the invoice discounting...bring the all!

I've got funds to spare.

Just meet the requiremeñts.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by ihonswin: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
@ DJperdurabo...

I have got LPO to supply maize of 250ton to Ibadan for trial and 1000tons every month for the next 5months.

Please reach me via: sourcebroad@gmail.com or call 08053047982

Thank you.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
Effect all we discussed.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:31am On Mar 17, 2020
Still here folks.

Reach out now
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Make that move right now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Still taking requests

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Business Plan for loans and grants / Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future / Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.