Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! - Investment Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! (10890 Views)

Lets Be Your Partner And Assistant On Logistics/delivery Services. / Lets Talk Business / Seed Funding Needed For Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:00am On Dec 23, 2019
Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
Bring it on folks!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Still handling requests.

Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2019
Still talking folks!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Keep them LPOs and contracts coming folks! Keep 'em coming!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2019
It's Xmas!

As you celebrate, do so with peace of mind relative to finances you may be needing to kick-off 2020. Be it personal funds for school fees, rent, home maintenance, LPO fimamcing and business expansion, I'm the man you need to talk to.

If you meet my very simple requirements, I'll fix your financial woes.

Just contact the The Fixer now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by TeeTeem: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2019
DJperdurabo:
Still here for your finance needs.
mail me on teeteem015@gmail.com or chat me on 08138207572
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
TeeTeem:
mail me on teeteem015@gmail.com or chat me on 08138207572

You've got mail!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Abeys1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Abeys1:
lawalabiodun@gmail.com...... I need serious financing for 9 digit supply.

You've got mail!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Still handling requests.

Please folks before contacting me, kindly read the requirements. It makes the process faster and when you do meet the requirements, please, go straight to the point so we can progress rather than dodging questions and beating about the bush (so many requests to process).

Don't bother about lying to me about your finances as I can find out everything within 60 seconds (save you never opened a bank account or done a financial transaction using a financial institution in your life; maybe you are the type that keeps money under his carpet). Let's save each other's time.

Continue enjoying the holidays!

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Still here folks ..contact me now
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by portacabin: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2019
Have several PMs to you. I have an LPO to finance
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2019
You've got mail!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
The processing is in full swing, join the train now!

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
You see what I'm saying...

A lot of folks who've contacted me had genuine personal cash or business needs but unfortunately majority of them failed the single most important determinant relative to their accessing financial support; they all had terrible credit history.

Most couldn't go their banks as they've burnt that bridge a long time ago courtesy of un-performing loans.

I can't stress this enough-keep your credit score clean. If you borrow, no matter how small and from whom please pay back. Nigeria is fast coming of age when it comes to technology. Your financial history will be dug up when you need that financing badly to solve a pressing problem.

I had to sadly refuse some folks because of this.

Please be guided.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Keep the genuine LPOs coming folks!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2019
Approaching the new-year faster than the speed of light.

Are your finances on the up-n-up?

Don't stress it.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by lailai70: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Is there a minimum amount to the cost of LPO that can be funded by you?
DJperdurabo:
Hello there,

Are you that enterprising individual that knows how to secure LPOs but end up losing on the job due to lack of funds to execute the order?

Your problem has been solved!

Kindly contact me and I'll happily finance that LPO.

What is required you ask?

1. LPO itself

2. Proof of other jobs carried out by you (invoices and whatnot).

3. 2-Year business bank statement.

4. Needless, to say, your company must be a registered.

if you meet the above, contact me now! don't let lack of funds stifle you dreams of financial liberation.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by lailai70: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2019
Kindly reach me at lailai70@gmail.com let's kick off 2020 on a great note
lailai70:
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
lailai70:

Hello!

Yes, there is. Anything less than 500k will not be entertained.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Still here for your businesscash needs
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kindly contact me
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2019
lailai70:
Kindly reach me at lailai70@gmail.com let's kick off 2020 on a great note

You've got mail!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2019
Thompsonbright3:
Kindly contact me let talk 07038988486

You may contact me via a PM and I'll get back to you
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Talks is still on
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bring it on folks!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Caesarleo: 3:36am On Dec 30, 2019
We have LPOs and Exports Contracts for Agroallied Commodities and Solid Minerals

How can we work?

chuksleo16@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Caesarleo:
We have LPOs and Exports Contracts for Agroallied Commodities and Solid Minerals

How can we work?

chuksleo16@gmail.com

You e got mail!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2019
My name is thompson bright am making this enquiry on behalf of our site project which is called ( skymedianews) .
Skymedianews is a digital media and publishing site which will be covering all sort of news categories both in local and foreign scence, by targeting audience in africa, asian, north americas, australia, and europe countries respectively and we have lay the ground work by negotiating secure and newsworthy content licence from big and authority govern content providers from country like nigeria, united state, and united kingdom for superb content feeding.
We've also have solve the technical part of the project, which base on data management through a solid dedicated hosting database that's capable of handling up to 500 million unique web traffic every single month, with audience in mind secure protocol.
When it comes to marketing and profit making strategy which is so important to any businsess out the, we have a well structured brand awareness campaigns in place and high profit pulling monetization strategies that spread across all channels vigorously in our marketing funnel which is high in profitability.
The reason of written this pitch is that we are in need of fund for this great project of ours & to also push it to greater height and also create means of employment for nigerian youths . Most especially the content generation strategy we going to be using require fund which we can't raise on our own.
This is just the tips of the iceberg. As our brand grow more and more we also have significant rebranding product and service, to include to our offering /platform and grow higher.
The mission now is to build the huge number of audiences then as time goes on all our plans will start to fall in place.
We are seriously seeking for partnership, investment or investors.
Serious person can contact me with the contact info below
On behalf of skymedianews team we use this medium to say.....
Thanks.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thompsonbright3:
My name is thompson bright umeh, am making this enquiry on behalf of our site project which is called ( skymedianews) .
Skymedianews is a digital media and publishing site which will be covering all sort of news categories both in local and foreign scence, by targeting audience in africa, asian, north americas, australia, and europe countries respectively and we have lay the ground work by negotiating secure and newsworthy content licence from big and authority govern content providers from country like nigeria, united state, and united kingdom for superb content feeding.
We've also have solve the technical part of the project, which base on data management through a solid dedicated hosting database that's capable of handling up to 500 million unique web traffic every single month, with audience in mind secure protocol.
When it comes to marketing and profit making strategy which is so important to any businsess out the, we have a well structured brand awareness campaigns in place and high profit pulling monetization strategies that spread across all channels vigorously in our marketing funnel which is high in profitability.
The reason of written this pitch is that we are in need of fund for this great project of ours & to also push it to greater height and also create means of employment for nigerian youths . Most especially the content generation strategy we going to be using require fund which we can't raise on our own.
This is just the tips of the iceberg. As our brand grow more and more we also have significant rebranding product and service, to include to our offering /platform and grow higher.
The mission now is to build the huge number of audiences then as time goes on all our plans will start to fall in place.
We are seriously seeking for partnership, investment or investors.
Serious person can contact me with the contact info below
On behalf of skymedianews team we use this medium to say.....
Thanks.

Contact us @( skymedianews12@gmail.com) +2347038988486

Hello,

Nice endeavour.

Currently, I do not fund start-ups.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Get into the new year financially motivated.

Contact me now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Business Plan for loans and grants / Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future / Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.