Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Ex-girlfriend Made Me Fast Every Month While She Was Sleeping With A Pastor - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Made Me Fast Every Month While She Was Sleeping With A Pastor - (1241 Views)

My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. / “My Ex Made Me Fast Every Month But She Was Sleeping With A Pastor” – Man Shares / That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girlfriend Made Me Fast Every Month While She Was Sleeping With A Pastor - by 4Ebiscoo: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
An aggrieved man took to Twitter to lament about how his ex-girlfriend deceived him.

A pained Nigerian man identified as Kefi, on Twitter has opened on how his ex-girlfriend made him engage in dry fast, while sleeping with a pastor when they were dating.

The man made the disclosure after a Twitter user advised that it is important to date someone that draws you closer to God.

According to Kefi, the advise is a scam as he has had his own share of the medicine. He recalled when his ex-girlfriend who was making him do dry fasting for 3 days every month, was sleeping with one of the junior pastors.

“This is a scam! Draw yourself to God by yourself, my ex was making me fast(dry) for 3 days every month, she would get mad if I miss mid-week service to watch UefaCL. But she was f**king one of the junior pastors in Woolwich.” he tweeted.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/my-ex-girlfriend-made-me-fast-every-month-while-she-was-sleeping-with-a-pastor-man-cries-out/

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Made Me Fast Every Month While She Was Sleeping With A Pastor - by offset67(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
undecided

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Made Me Fast Every Month While She Was Sleeping With A Pastor - by longetivity(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
uncle kefi bross wey mumu
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Made Me Fast Every Month While She Was Sleeping With A Pastor - by Starz825(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nkan be
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Made Me Fast Every Month While She Was Sleeping With A Pastor - by yanabasee1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fear Women.....p
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Made Me Fast Every Month While She Was Sleeping With A Pastor - by imagrg(m): 6:21am On Dec 26, 2023
The damage some toto can do to a man ehn!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Can Not Relate With Prince Wathoni Reveals / Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors / One Of The Weirdest Sex Scene With Three Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.