Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? (31076 Views)

Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG / Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government / You Don’t Have Power To Ban Free Movement, KMC Tell Kwara Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by A305: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
chii8:
No light ooo and my tiger generator dey suck fuel like kilode
Get a gen repairer to service the Carburator and change the plug. You would be fine.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Tekzyflex(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
Heat want kill person.... God help me to escape this zoo called nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
There is no light here in Aso Rock, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by BankyGee(m): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
dukeprince50:
Power gini.
In my area, all powers now belong to God o.
They went on strike, we didn't notice cos there was no light just the regular ladder climbing monkeys that cut wire.
They came back from strike, its the same thing.

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Faithy1234(f): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
With or without d strike...no light for d past 3 wks now .�

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by blazepascal(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why you no wan go house,una don finish exam abi
we don finish exam O but i want flex small bfore i go lag
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
CAPITAL NO!...the damn shithole is on auto-pilot!
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by therajah: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
dukeprince50:
Power gini.
In my area, all powers now belong to God o.
They went on strike, we didn't notice cos there was no light just the regular ladder climbing monkeys that cut wire.
They came back from strike, its the same thing.
The power must belong to devil in ur area. If power belongs to God, he wldve given you. Thats why you have ladder climbing monkeys cutting wires...

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
blazepascal:
If
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by PHENOMCHICKSON: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
pat077:
are you referring to me?
Nope, the one u suggested prepaid meter for
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by benswagtt(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
ib4real95:
No. but dem suppose bring am soon

Lenovo Y50-70 laptop for sale.
core i7, 8gb, 1tbhdd, nvidia gtx860m 2gb

155k.
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by henryadex(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
We at Abule Ijoko gets a supply of power 5 hours every other day

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by pat077: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
PHENOMCHICKSON:

Nope, the one u suggested prepaid meter for
okay
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by bonnyhope: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Power where?

Have forgotten about it since
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Georgechris(m): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Really wanna relocate to that Bonny Island, will chat you up, Tendo

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Aremson14(m): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Da only flashed it around 10am this morning... even b4 strike there was no light

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by semuni: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
So you didn't hear that there is an industrial action from the DISCO workers abi

fergie001:
It's a grid collapse.
But it's been restored gradually, and discos will later get signal from NCC to hook up.

So far, only @aedcelectricity (that is Abuja) have hooked on. Others will follow....
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by akpunda86: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
Grid or no grid iv been on light 24/7.i dont know wats power failure.why not contact us for your efficient off grid supply no matter your pocket.

Obere. Ego
Nnukwu ego

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Sywanoe(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
In my area, even at the end of the tunnel there is no light

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Okoroawusa: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
blazepascal:
Na so you go do give woman belle

Na be unu!
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by bonnyhope: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
kestyn:
what can one do to avoid exorbitant bills on monthly basis?we are just 3 tenants occupying 3 self contain and we get a bill of 15k every month

5k/tenant/month not too bad bro
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Area4Area: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
BlackHarp:
NO

And my own be say .......

Since yesterday Afternoon No Light ....

And i know normally they will come to my flat to request for Money to PUMP Water .... !!!!

As a sharp Guy i be ...... i comot yesterday evening .... before they came back from work .....

when i came back ... when everybody do go work !!! ...... Water don dey rush !!!

Hahahaha

Am Planning to Go Out this evening again !!!

I Don fill all my buckets and Gallons ...

But woman weah dey Gossip too much , just greet me from my window .... she saw me .... she say Neighbor Good Morning !!!

I Frown face before i respond to her Greeting !!!

Am Planning another thing ...

I Pray they bring light before they notice my plan oooo
Typical Nigerian who only thinks of cheating others, most Nigerians are like you trying to cheat the system and would turn around to blame the government for everything.
Soon everyone will learn from you and would stop coming home on time in order not to pay as well

9 Likes

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by wanger50(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Vandeikya,Benue state.no light since yesterday

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by bonnyhope: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
akpunda86:
Grid or no grid iv been on light 24/7.i dont know wats power failure.why not contact us for your efficient off grid supply no matter your pocket.

Obere. Ego
Nnukwu ego

I know you don't have this for yourself

Just want to advertise
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Awesome01(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
Abeokuta, Rock city. No light yet o.

However, we the masses needs to have a voice in this country. How can we the masses paying for light consumption still be theo ones suffering for Govt. not fulfilling its salary and emoluments promised to power sector workers?

Don't forget that we are still going to pay for all this darkness o.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by fergie001: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
semuni:

So you didn't hear that there is an industrial action from the DISCO workers abi

Strike was suspended this morning.
In between the strike yesterday, the grid collapsed.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by BurbeeStyles(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
Dem no dey give my area light for day time....we dey on by force night plan. smiley

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Georgechris(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
akpunda86:

Obere. Ego
Nnukwu ego
. Like how much for a solar panel system that can power a flat, with 1 deep freezer, one small frigde, one 1.5 horse power AC, a TV and decoder?
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by West2019(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
All power belong to God ,No light in my area Capitol road Agege since yesterday's
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Iamvetlander(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
henryadex:
We at Abule Ijoko gets a supply of power 5 hours every other day
That's the main reason i will never spend 6hours in that area. My family house is at abule ijoko, robiyan in particular.... The way they give light over there is so terrible.... One day on, one day off... Only for you to enjoy 6hours light. Let not even talk of the state of roads in the area.
Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by Preetychina22(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
Area4Area:
Typical Nigerian who only thinks of cheating others, most Nigerians are like you trying to cheat the system and would turn around to blame the government for everything.
Soon everyone will learn from you and would stop coming home on time in order not to pay as well
Na wa for you, na why you take the matter so serious.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? by obidark: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
una see now why we need nuclear plants....??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of Kayode Ogundamisi Blasting Atiku On TV Goes Viral. See Reactions / Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention / Orji Kalu Hosts 8 Ambassadors, Top Government Officials, Others At His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.