Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses (54589 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Austeeenxx: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
...and 11 years later, she found herself at Shilloh 2030.

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by davidadenrele: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Now those who do not mind their business will flock below to start throwing e-tantrums as if her attention will be drawn to them.
She has set standard for herself... whether it is extreme, insensitive, inconsiderate or detrimental to herself, those who idolize her, or the feminine gender as a whole; it is simply her business.
I have my business to attend to.

With all due respect are an interpreter?? I believe the over 1million nairalanders can read, understand, and are not definitely daft!!!
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
You are doing yourself undecided undecided
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Simbrixton(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
THE WAY WOMEN DEY DEMAND EHN
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Americanboy35: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
rowspoetry:
cool
You need to add telemundo and Africa magic Yoruba too
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
ednut1:
Which sane man wan marry this ugly looking stock fish
my brother ah tire!

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by ope33: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
u go marry thief, 419
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by pacespot(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
By the time a man had all these material things a lady desires in a man, he is no longer single even if he is not married, that is to say he is no longer available, unless he just decided to have a baby mama.
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Ivy7(f): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
KHLOE weds SHATTA BANDLE...atleast 4 a start.

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by deltateam: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
VanGap:
I can’t marry a broke man that doesn’t have at least 3 cars, 2 houses and 2 stable businesses - Abiri Oluwabusayomi aka Khloe

https://www.instagram.com/p/B59pDd3g5Gm/

Who dey yarn? Na this okpo? Men don suffer.
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Bigcowhorn: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
Chai see ugliness were even dictionary no fit even define.
[/s]

I see you have unfollowed Midnighter and fountainofyouth and stopped attacking them completely. That is good. You should have offered an apology as well but i guess that male ego thing is in the way so we'll just leave it at that. Please don't go attacking them again cos they will call me and I will shut this moniker down permanently.

I will be with you for 24 hours more to give you time to reply and annoy me. If you don't I will unfollow you too and leave you alone.

Merry Christmas!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by paix(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Are you now blaming your mother for getting married to your father?
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by paix(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
And what do you have to offer if you come across such a man?
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by chrizzyace: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kingkzee:

How many your papa get??

I’m sure if you read all what she said you won’t make this comment lol
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Peter5694(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
hoe talk like she gat choices
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by West2019(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
dog
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by ShootThemAll(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Internet NEVER forgets. We will remind you this shit you said at the right time wink

Wish you all the best Miss Khloe. smiley
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by ctleurocollege: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
I like dark skin girls.
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by lereinter(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
Everyone should have a vision
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
ednut1:
Which sane man wan marry this ugly looking stock fish
Gbam Gbam
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by OgaBuhari: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s]

I see you have unfollowed Midnighter and fountainofyouth and stopped attacking them completely. That is good. You should have offered an apology as well but i guess that male ego thing is in the way so we'll just leave it at that. Please don't go attacking them again cos they will call me and I will shut this moniker down permanently.

I will be with you for 24 hours more to give you time to reply and annoy me. If you don't I will unfollow you too and leave you alone.

Merry Christmas! [/s]
Ode I was banned by anti spambot for 3 days that's why I couldn't quote anyone..
I've just been unbanned.
You never see anything yet the war has just begun and na you go tire Las Las.
Omo ale
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Realfrankie(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
Dry bones

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by jayboy007(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Las Las, u will see her in shiloh 2023 in front seat asking God to forgive her all her sins and gift her a Godly husband
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by sinceraconcept(m): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2019
She never see poor man sef marry with this ugly face and ugly body talkless of rich man. lol. Fantasy
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by orlayemmy15(m): 12:55am On Dec 13, 2019
olosho alert.
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by taurusdude0(m): 1:15am On Dec 13, 2019
Ass hole 3 cars kee u there
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by smokeyupu(m): 1:19am On Dec 13, 2019
Kingkzee:

How many your papa get??
Ask am well well....... Empty barrel
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by OnyesomJ(m): 1:43am On Dec 13, 2019
She wan Trend nothing else !!
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Bigcowhorn: 2:33am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
Ode I was banned by anti spambot for 3 days that's why I couldn't quote anyone..
I've just been unbanned.
You never see anything yet the war has just begun and na you go tire Las Las.
Omo ale
[/s]

Oh really? I love wars. I live for them! Lol, you don't know me at all boy. Know how many monikers I've forced to deactivate with just e-heat only? grin

Last time you declared war you ran away like a coward citing illness. Now it's bots. Did the same bots help you unfollow those girls? Your pride and fake bravdo in front of women will kill you and I will help.

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by IprintMONEY: 2:46am On Dec 13, 2019
the bad thing is that this one destiny and pant has already been used so it cant be reused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dremo Promotes 'Bigger Meat' With A Curvy Lady. Why Are Our Musicians Like This? / Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" / Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.