Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses (54573 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by andy244: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
NKITA

4 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by happney65: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
Funny..This one..Breasts she no get...Ass she no get..Brain sef she no get..wetin she dey bring to the table?Nothing..As in totally nothing...Entitled and Lazy ass Bitch...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Skepticus: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
cool

I no blame her. Na our stupid men wey sabi overhype these useless and entitled empty heads dey vex me sha.

Despite all these nonsense she said, one man wey don hustle im life out to make good money no go gree lift another nigga or a decent girl but go after these spent, rude, gold digging hoes.

Some men dey fûck up, walahi!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by taretoofine(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
I'm trying hard not to insult her grin, they are the cause why these broke Nigerian girls keep setting confused standards for prospective men...
Imagine she was even gifted with the only car she has...
Never date a girl who's poor in mind

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Bustincole(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wit flat tire

i laf in ghana
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by ArticleBeast: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Na una dey give them room to trend. As them post am everybody lock up dem go rest

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by sonofanarchy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Macadamemmy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ofcos you'll see... Just that you might not have a happy home...
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by bestofibkpumpn(f): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
youngprofdguru:
Nobody wan marry you too so enjoy your single life till 2030...

1-1
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by bestofibkpumpn(f): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
ednut1:
Which sane man wan marry this ugly looking stock fish

1-0

2 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by YorubaAmaka(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hmmm,,

Nonsense & Ingredient

3 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by bestofibkpumpn(f): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kizyte:
Who will marry this one? She's simply an epitome of ugliness!

Mentality of people from a very poor background and upbringing.

Jesu

2 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Hedonisco: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
I hope you have at least 3 breasts and 2 pussies, otherwise it would be a very unfair deal for the rich man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Kingpele(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Dream big, work hard, u wouldn't have time to wish your wife or hubby is a billionaire cos u can achieve it, but lazy about like this one, u will be dreaming for rich boy friends and sugar daddies and mummy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by tiswell(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
With this her kind of ugliness

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by golddust6000(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Her choice, her life.
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by YINKS89(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Read through carefully before you comment so that you don't get to say rubbish
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Skseries: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by golddust6000(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Her choice, her life. Maybe the wealth she is demanding will reduce as her age climbs
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by RexTramadol1: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
See the thing talking

Like which man with a low self esteem will leave better gals and go for this one?

3 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by YorubaPrince: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Foolish thing! angry Some guys on bashing her on here no go fit mind marry am sef… Some guys wey say dem fit dey cum seeing a lady's unclothedness... grin

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Centcanada: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
I just want to trend. I pity u sha! Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by sureheaven(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Poor girl with poor mentality.

How many of those things listed has her father?

5 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by nomenclature(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Where is the person talking ?because I only see a brown goat on the beach

28 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Stin6x: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Mugu!

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Sounds childish and actually broke....
Real women don't want nothing from their future husbands but a good 10" pipe. Take that and drink a glass of water with it b***h!

3 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by OgaBuhari: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chai see ugliness were even dictionary no fit even define.
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by bluefilm: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
ednut1:
Which sane man wan marry this ugly looking stock fish

Exactly.

Sometimes, i wonder if these ugly bitches do look themselves in the mirror before coming out in the public to make some audacious statements.

The bitch should consider herself lucky if any nigga decides to consider being with her.

Her ugliness is just too demoralizing.

Nonsense. angry

7 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by AreaFada2: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wow! Some women are now openly selling themselves to the highest bidder. It used to be more coded.

What if the rich guy uses you years down the line to renew his Ogun Owo (money ritual)? shocked shocked

Or the man is a total arse hole that beats you black and blue at the slightest provocation, you will still deem him a great dad and hubby as long as he's wealthy?

Suppose he earned the money legit, falls ill and has to sell his assets to seek treatment in India, will you kill the kids you already had for him? shocked

And all you are good for is just to spread your legs Na wa.

Some women deserve whatever comes their way.

9 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by rowspoetry(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
cool

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Beedude(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Now those who do not mind their business will flock below to start throwing e-tantrums as if her attention will be drawn to them.
She has set standard for herself... whether it is extreme, insensitive, inconsiderate or detrimental to herself, those who idolize her, or the feminine gender as a whole; it is simply her business.
I have my business to attend to.
I'm not against setting standard for herself. But u expect people to mind their business when she actually brought her opinion to a public forum? Abeeg try dey reason before u talk. She actually need the attention

8 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by SOFTENGR: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
I wonder why a sane man will marry this smelly, ugly-looking thing.
If this thing touches my food,...never eat it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) / Mr Latin Shows His Daughter And Wife / Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.