Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! (3076 Views)

Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 / Man Blast His Girlfriend After Sex For Not Shaving Her Private Part (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
I have this lady friend that we been friends for years, since we were little, so this lady friend is so free with me that she can go naqed right in front of me....I don see everything finish and nothing to hide but it doesn’t move me!! angry
Whenever I’m at her place and she goes naqed, I tease her phat asx and small buubi, she laughs over it. Some times she she’ll say “your girlfriend own nor reach this one” cry

So She’s got this boyfriend that they been fvcking for about three months now!! This guy knows me and even thinks i and this babe are fvcking. So I noticed that when I’m at her place (one room and palor self-con) and her boyfriend is around, she doesn’t show her naqedness!!! She either dress up in her room or in the bathroom angry

I have seen it, the boyfriend has seen it, who is she now hiding it for?

Is this not hypocrisy??

I confronted her and she laughed over it like I I’m funny......

1 Like

Re: Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
Are u stupid or just trying to be funny...

13 Likes

Re: Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! by lebron7(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wtf
U sick men!!!! angry
Re: Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! by nlPoster: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
stupidity:
been fvcking

Having sex you mean.
Re: Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! by Iamvetlander(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is what you deserve

3 Likes

Re: Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! by Godsonjolly: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Mrpsly247:

I can't just phantom which one oo. Lol �

3 Likes

Re: Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! by Danzakidakura(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Mrpsly247:
i think he represent his name true true.

1 Like

Re: Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! by meobizy(f): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Is this troll bait? It’s very obvious what she’s doing. She’s respecting her man’s wishes by not going naked in front of you both, thereby confirming in his mind that you two have sex together. A regular woman hardly goes naked in front of male friends. The woman knows this and is acting accordingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! by mumumugu(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
out of respect for his boyfriend. can't you decipher that

1 Like

Re: Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! by EbukaHades10(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Op,

1 Like

Re: Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! by lincsnuel: 12:53am On Dec 13, 2019
Mrpsly247:

Come on bro, check people's moniker before you comment. The guy is stupidity in human form! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Why Are You Still Single? / What Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life? / It Is Finished, Grandma Caught Smoking Shisha And Dancing (pics&video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.