Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last (2707 Views)

Guys Prescribe Good Condom For Me / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by plsdisvirginme: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Please any one
Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by plsdisvirginme: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hello
Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by Ecos(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Gold Circle
Affordable, reliable , enjoyable and fvckable grin
Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by westlius(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Any pure water Nylon
Tested and trusted
U can wash and reuse

4 Likes

Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by fyzaila: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Repent and Abstain!

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by obewanti(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Seems like you are a 1 second man this one we you dey look for condom wet go make you last
Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by SenecaTheYonger: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lube her properly
Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by BigYash: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Go pharmacy ask there. I can supply you sha.. 500k per pack undecided
Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by Nonywendy(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Please any one
Kiss. The peppermint flavour. It comes in green satchet

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by Blitzking: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Dotted fiesta..or featherlight of durex..I love em dotted.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by flyinnizam(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
all condoms makes u last unless u are a chronic 2seconds man

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
Someone pls help me from being jobless and my computer school from shutting down.

I am on kneee
Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by plsdisvirginme: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
Someone pls help me from being jobless and my computer school from shutting down.

I am on kneee
How much do you need
Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
How much do you need
Sir if you can aid me with enough money to buy a solar set I will very much appreciate it. And to set up a solar set for my school will gulp 400k.

If I can even get upto a million, it will be very much better for me because I want to scale up the school. I see potential in this business.

I don't have anything to stand as collateral but my integrity and dream.

Sir I will never let you down.
Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by plsdisvirginme: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
Sir if you can aid me with enough money to buy a solar set I will very much appreciate it. And to set up a solar set for my school will gulp 400k.

If I can even get upto a million, it will be very much better for me because I want to scale up the school. I see potential in this business.

I don't have anything to stand as collateral but my integrity and dream.
Where do you stay
Sir I will never let you down.
Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=plsdisvirginme post=124973954][/quote]Ajegunle Boundary, Olodi-Apapa, Lagos
Re: Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last by flokii: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Whatever happened to durex or kiss.. you need to be careful not to buy fake.

(1) (Reply)

Friendship / He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. / How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.