Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? (24978 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State / Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man / From 'okirika Clothe' Seller To Millionaire Overnight At 23. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2019
Nigerian Armed Forces?
If you no get strong godsfather or mummy, hmmmmmm
Me I tried ones and gave up.

23 + 7 =30
My brother you go old for school ooooo,

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by Godmother(f): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2019
When I was much younger, my mom's friend who was a teacher like my mom decided to go back to the university to study law at 45.

She's now one of the most sought-after lawyers in her state.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2019
xtremeTall:
Hello!!,please kindly spare your 1 minutes and advise me because i think ive been following the wrong path for 5 years...

I completed my secondary School Education in 2014 and since then I've been Applying for the Nigeria Armed forces recruitments,i had wrote their Aptitude Test Exams like 8 to 9 times before i eventually passed the Airforce Exams for 2017.

i went for their Physical screening in Kaduna,we undergo staunch health Screening."Thier medical facilities there are Top notch o"..anyway,i was disqualified for ill health reason,(i have a short sightedness),with tears in my eye i inform my Dad who had been very supportive the news.

To cut my story short,i had been doing some work i don't really like since i gave up Career in the Nigeria Armed force.I am determined to go back to the university and study Law,,i know my parents would be glad to know i had came up with this idea but I'm thinking at 23?..IS IT POSSIBLE..i need your advise pls

Mods pls help
Go back to school, is important bro
Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by lordkrys(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2019
Yes bro age na just number
Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2019
oga u r very ripe,

u can even finish on time for youth service.
Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by Berankis: 7:39am On Dec 16, 2019
I am going back at 38.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by miketayo(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2019
Yes, ur still young
Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by HeadofWhite(m): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2019
Very well. Lik ur courage pls do &make dt ur Education counts in ur field .
Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by jahsharon: 7:40am On Dec 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2019
Forget your failure and move on....at 23 you still have time to go back to school, pick this coming JAMB and do your best.....set a target and be ready to reach your height with hard work...cheers

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by padresolomon: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2019
At 23 you are still very very very young. I started medical school at 34 and today am a practicing doctor.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by flames007(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2019
xtremeTall:
Hello!!,please kindly spare your 1 minutes and advise me because i think ive been following the wrong path for 5 years...

I completed my secondary School Education in 2014 and since then I've been Applying for the Nigeria Armed forces recruitments,i had wrote their Aptitude Test Exams like 8 to 9 times before i eventually passed the Airforce Exams for 2017.

i went for their Physical screening in Kaduna,we undergo staunch health Screening."Thier medical facilities there are Top notch o"..anyway,i was disqualified for ill health reason,(i have a short sightedness),with tears in my eye i inform my Dad who had been very supportive the news.

To cut my story short,i had been doing some work i don't really like since i gave up Career in the Nigeria Armed force.I am determined to go back to the university and study Law,,i know my parents would be glad to know i had came up with this idea but I'm thinking at 23?..IS IT POSSIBLE..i need your advise pls

Mods pls help
lol.....I'm 24 in 100L studying my dream course (elect/elect) after 6 six years of setback.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by jogsman01(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2019
surgebitcoin:
Why not.I started uni at 25 .
I'm even going to start mine at 31.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by dangoteinlaw: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2019
School was considered a scam before, not anymore bro. Education is the only thing to keep you out of prison. Even at 28 you can still get your education and find a good career path.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by Olude193: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2019
xtremeTall:

Mods pls help

Yes please go back...

We will all be students wheather in school or in life till we have our last breath on this earth

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by MoIbrahim: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2019
Olachase:
See I don't have much to say buh

It depends on your definition of success
Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by Djbush: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Hey there,

I got admitted into the university at 23+ years, I graduated at 28 years as best graduating student of my department, got a job after NYSC service, married at 32 with kids, a house, car and landed properties.

You are not too old to start seeking admission bro. So many people are looking for the opportunity to go to school but don't have the finances.
Be wise.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by lilmax(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Are you going back to school to get a job?

You should think about this bro

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by jahsharon: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2019
flames007:
lol.....I'm 24 in 100L studying my dream course (elect/elect) after 6 six years of setback.

You are one of our MVPs, our 23 years old friend is just trying to give village people the opportunity to ruin him totally.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by tramak: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Why not? I'm 29 and currently running my HND and doing my website design business

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by kingdotman: 7:46am On Dec 16, 2019
My uncle studied law at the age of 42 and he's doing well in his career today.

Wether you gain admission at the age of 23 or not you will still get to older.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by Iykenuwa(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2019
I know someone who went back at 29. Kindly do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by CasNova: 7:46am On Dec 16, 2019
Why will not be possible? There is no age limit to education.
Continue your education ASAP.
Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by mapet: 7:47am On Dec 16, 2019
xtremeTall:

Mods pls help

Get to it quickly. Imagine your life as a lawyer and the beauty that comes with the fact that you achieved your life dreams. Imagine yourself in 10yrs time if you don't take this step and the regret you will feel for not taking the steps

5 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by InvertedHammer: 7:48am On Dec 16, 2019
xtremeTall:

Mods pls help
/
I don't think you should go back to school at 23 because your idea of school is thwarted. What does the term "school" mean to you?

/
Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by jullary(m): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2019
healthserve:
Allow me tell a tale to reply.. To the question

1. The old man who acted in the matrix trilogy acted the top three films of his career at when he had almost considered retiring, at almost about 70 years

2. A British woman, a grandma was trying to swim across the Atlantic to make a world record. As she was engaging in the act, the tides became so strong, that she gave up, when she was pulled out of the water, she noticed she was just 15 minutes away from her desire. Guess what she did, she tried again the second year, when she reached around the same spot she experienced a tide, she thought it to herself as a challenge and put more effort. She ended up making it. When she came out, she said never too old to chase your dream. She was around 60-70.

Obasanjo became president at an old age

Point is, you're the one checking your performance against the calendar. If no one has placed limitations on you, don't place them on yourself.

Go for it. I have cousins signing up for medicine even at 25. So you're not too young, not too late. You're where you're ready to be to make the most of your life experiences towards your objective

And do remember, life's a process, just like a bicycle, to maintain balance, we must keep moving
question answered, thread closed�

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by Gee001: 7:51am On Dec 16, 2019
You can bro.

During my undergraduate days as a law student, there was this man in his final year who was around 70 plus if not more. You need to see him walking with his walking stick and shaking like a leaf in the harmattan season. Also, my dad's friend gained admission to study law when I was in my 300 level so why not if not?

You're never too old to stop learning as learning stops when you die.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by Born2Breed(f): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2019
xtremeTall:

Mods pls help

You are funny oh. See this very young man feeling old.

You are still very young.

Don't even think it,just start reading for jamb to refresh your memory.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by Aspiringstudent: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2019
Can someone please help me ,I am 24 and I am just entering OOU ,all I need is an apartment around school area ,school has resumed since about 2 months and some weeks but I've only attended like 2weeks because I live in Ibadan,nobody is willing to let me scot with them for the main time and its understandable ,people fear bad influence and most of this student are still very Young that they have school fathers guiding them through everything.please

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by Dicktionary: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2019
grin

What a Locuratious Question!
You are 23 years old, asking weather you could still go back to school?

You are still much, more younger to go back to school.

Your Question is a Nonsense Question.
I wish, I could kick your Balls right now!!!

Smh
I'mtheRealD!ck

3 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by TONYE001(m): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2019
padresolomon:
At 23 you are still very very very young. I started medical school at 34 and today am a practicing doctor.

Wow. I am 30, currently in 400L, MBBS.

Your post just increased the bar of my courage. Thanks chief, have a nice week.

10 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2019
And I was thinking me that graduated at age 26 as odd. Though I did my OND program first then started all over at 22 to attain my BSc. Dude it is not too late to achieve success.
My only regret is that I didn't gather enough millions before going back for my Bsc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate / University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels / University Student Praying On Roof Before Exam (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.